PDA

View Full Version : I love Oklahoma but...

SicEmBaylor
6/10/2008, 10:51 PM
The women in Texas are much much hotter. I hate to say it but the truth must be told.

sooneron
6/10/2008, 10:55 PM
I find the percentage of hawtness equal pretty much. Around 13%.

Hey, that's better than what Jerry Seinfeld said was hittable.

SoonerInKCMO
6/10/2008, 10:58 PM
SicEm must be hanging out in the wrong places or with the wrong crowds. There were some gorgeous women out this last Friday & Saturday night in OKC.

Fugly chicks in Tulsa though, of course. :D

mdklatt
6/10/2008, 11:00 PM
Hey, that's better than what Jerry Seinfeld said was hittable.

He said "dateable", but I guess that's the same thing. :D

royalfan5
6/10/2008, 11:02 PM
I'm trying to figure out why Sic'em even bothers to concern himself with judging the hotness of women.

SicEmBaylor
6/10/2008, 11:02 PM
SicEm must be hanging out in the wrong places or with the wrong crowds. There were some gorgeous women out this last Friday & Saturday night in OKC.

Fugly chicks in Tulsa though, of course. :D

See, that right there proves you have no credibility on the subject. EVERYONE knows that Tulsa>OKC and that Green Country is the only legitimate region of the state.

But let's not fight amongst ourselves and get back to the subject at hand. Texas women>Oklahoma women. I'm not saying that Oklahoma doesn't have its fair share of hot women and that you can find many Oklahoma women who are better looking than Texas women, but pound for pound Texas women pWn Okies.

SoonerInKCMO
6/10/2008, 11:03 PM
but pound for pound Texas women pWn Okies.

So you're saying there are more fat chicks in TX? :confused:

SoonerInKCMO
6/10/2008, 11:04 PM
See, that right there proves you have no credibility on the subject. EVERYONE knows that Tulsa>OKC

You obviously didn't end your Friday night at the Speakeasy on 51st.

sooneron
6/10/2008, 11:06 PM
I think this would be a perfect reason for Sicem to never trod upon Oklahoma soil again.

All in favor?

and okc chickitas pwns tulsey ones

mdklatt
6/10/2008, 11:18 PM
The region between I-40 and I-10 is the Babe Belt. I'm not sure how far east or west it extends, but I know that D/FW is right smack dab in the middle.

:texan: :hot:

mdklatt
6/10/2008, 11:19 PM
I'm trying to figure out why Sic'em even bothers to concern himself with judging the hotness of women.

You don't have to know how to stroke a brush to appreciate art.

Curly Bill
6/10/2008, 11:35 PM
I find the percentage of hawtness equal pretty much.

Having spent considerable time in both states I would say this is true. The best lookin one I ever did see though was an OK girl.

SteelClip49
6/10/2008, 11:43 PM
SicEm....you talkin about these chicks?....barf

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/OklahomaRocket/baylorzu0.jpg

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 12:00 AM

The peppermint patty on the far right is VERY VERY hittable.

tommieharris91
6/11/2008, 12:15 AM

That 2nd from left sure ain't. She wouldn't be noticed at OU.

Curly Bill
6/11/2008, 12:17 AM

At least not in a good way.

Jimminy Crimson
6/11/2008, 02:09 AM
Per capita, Oklahoma has the hottest girls in the country.

This is a fact.

Frozen Sooner
6/11/2008, 02:37 AM

Not to be a jerk, but she wouldn't be noticed in Egegik.

That chick ain't cute. I'm sure she's really nice, though.

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 02:47 AM
Not to be a jerk, but she wouldn't be noticed in Egegik.

That chick ain't cute. I'm sure she's really nice, though.

How are the women folk in Alaska? Can you even see their figure under the 12 layers of arctic gear?

StoopTroup
6/11/2008, 05:10 AM
Having to put up with a Texas Woman for more than the 5 seconds that sicem would need such a Woman...well I guess that wouldn't be to bad.

Civicus_Sooner
6/11/2008, 07:24 AM
The women in Texas are much much hotter. I hate to say it but the truth must be told.You're an idiot if you believe that. However, I'll give you a pass since you went to Baylor and didn't get a true sampleing of "Texas Wiminss."

SoonerJack
6/11/2008, 07:47 AM
You don't have to know how to stroke a brush to appreciate art.

I was going to attempt to "fix" this post, but then I refrained because it's just too easy.

From a statistical standpoint, wouldn't Sicem's argument hold water [can't believe I just defended Sicem] just because there are more women in Texas?

OUDoc
6/11/2008, 08:03 AM
So, Sic'Em, who can't find Houston, has sampled all the women in 2 states and made a decision? Okay.

Mongo
6/11/2008, 08:07 AM
So, Sic'Em, who can't find Houston, has sampled all the women in 2 states and made a decision? Okay.

he is probably the most unbiased here. He hasnt been laid in either state, so you know that factor isnt influencing his research findings

Civicus_Sooner
6/11/2008, 08:09 AM
I thought sic'em drank Zima? Which is how we knew he was gay (NTTIAWWI). I'm sure tejas has better looking tranies. :D

M
6/11/2008, 09:11 AM
You obviously didn't end your Friday night at the Speakeasy on 51st.

Yeah! There were definitely some hot chicks there Friday night! ;)

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 09:38 AM
Taking advice from sicem on the hotness of females would be like taking advice from me on how to bake a nice souffle.

Mongo
6/11/2008, 09:41 AM
you do make a lovely quiche though

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 09:42 AM
you do make a lovely quiche though

It's all in how I whip the egg whites...

sooner_born_1960
6/11/2008, 09:44 AM
Dum bass.

soonerboomer93
6/11/2008, 10:11 AM
The women in Texas are much much hotter. I hate to say it but the truth must be told.

since you don't get action from women in either state, you opinion pretty much invalidates itself...

Frozen Sooner
6/11/2008, 10:19 AM
How are the women folk in Alaska? Can you even see their figure under the 12 layers of arctic gear?

It's like Christmas. When you unwrap your present, it may be a PS3, or it may be socks. Either way, you should be grateful.

CORNholio
6/11/2008, 12:01 PM
The region between I-40 and I-10 is the Babe Belt. I'm not sure how far east or west it extends, but I know that D/FW is right smack dab in the middle.

:texan: :hot:

Agreed. Texas has a slight edge due to sheer quantity. I gotta say the upper-midwest/northwest gets my vote for bottom of the barrel though.

mdklatt
6/11/2008, 12:03 PM
I gotta say the upper-midwest gets my vote for bottom of the barrel though.

There are pockets of hawtness--Hawt Pockets if you will--mainly in the Nordic areas.

Now the Beer, Cheese, and Sausage Belt running along the shores of the Great Lakes...not so much.

OklahomaRed
6/11/2008, 12:20 PM

That's frickin' funny. You know, when I first clicked on that link I didn't even notice the fatty second from the left. That demonstrates a scientific principle that the human eye can be trained to skip by stuff and it not even register on the cerebral cortex. :( I automatically picked out the two or three hot ones that I would run a hittable check on. Sic-em, the peppermint patty one was NOT in my top 3?

Having lived in both states, it's a wash. It all deppends on who, what, when, where, and how much you've had to drink! :pop:

Bone
6/11/2008, 12:22 PM
I thought sic'em drank Zima? Which is how we knew he was gay (NTTIAWWI). I'm sure tejas has better looking tranies. :D

Does he put Jolly Ranchers in the Zima? If so, that's a sure sign.

Rhino
6/11/2008, 01:21 PM
Doesn't know:
• what the flag on a mailbox means
• how to turn down being the maid-of-honor
• how to jumpstart a car
• how to leave behind crazy yainches

Knows:
• how to be a professional student
• how to drink Zimas
• how to put anti-freeze into an engine
• how to book a weekend in Branson
• how to play fantasy Congress
• how to differentiate female hotness between states

I'm sure I'm leaving a lot of things out.

mdklatt
6/11/2008, 01:28 PM
Doesn't know:
• how to turn down being the maid-of-honor

Hey, he was just ahead of his time. That concept was a recent major Hollywood motion picture.

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 01:44 PM
Hey, he was just ahead of his time. That concept was a recent major Hollywood motion picture.

I thought I deserved royalties from that movie.

frankensooner
6/11/2008, 01:47 PM
I had a really good friend and she wanted me to be her maid of honor back in 1993. I said NO FREAKING WAY. Then I didn't invite her to my wedding the next year. Some things are unforgiveable, like mistaking a guy friend for a girl. ;)

OUDoc
6/11/2008, 01:49 PM
I had a really good friend and she wanted me to be her maid of honor back in 1993. I said NO FREAKING WAY. Then I didn't invite her to my wedding the next year. Some things are unforgiveable, like mistaking a guy friend for a girl. ;)
You women are so moody.

frankensooner
6/11/2008, 01:51 PM
You women are so moody.

Looks like you are sleeping on the couch tonight, mister. :(

mdklatt
6/11/2008, 01:55 PM
I thought I deserved royalties from that movie.

They changed it around just enough. I never saw anything but the commercials, but from what I gather the Patrick Dempsey (I seriously do not get why chicks think he's hot) character was not previously in a romantic relationship with the bride, and I doubt there was anything to do with Branson. Plus--and this is the most important distinction--I bet that McDreamy was able to get the girl in the end. Not only did you step in the failbucket, your foot is still stuck in it.

Scott D
6/11/2008, 02:01 PM
Dempsey was amusing when he was the geekish male lead in romantic comedies at a younger age :)

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 02:08 PM
They changed it around just enough. I never saw anything but the commercials, but from what I gather the Patrick Dempsey (I seriously do not get why chicks think he's hot) character was not previously in a romantic relationship with the bride, and I doubt there was anything to do with Branson. Plus--and this is the most important distinction--I bet that McDreamy was able to get the girl in the end. Not only did you step in the failbucket, your foot is still stuck in it.

To be fair, Branson didn't involve SicEmEx. That was another girl entirely.

Let me also say that not only are Texas girls > Oklahoma girls, but Baylor girls > any other Big XII school.

Scott D
6/11/2008, 02:09 PM
So when exactly did you begin smoking crack?

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 02:11 PM
Yellow card for complete, total, and utter jackassery.

mdklatt
6/11/2008, 02:13 PM
Baylor girls > any other Big XII school

There is no way this is true. How much experience do you have with other Texas colleges anyway? I went to HS there, so I knew a lot of soon-to-be Baylor girls, UT girls, aTM girls, Tech girls, SMU girls, Rice girls, etc. The Baylor girls were not at the top of that list, but probably ahead of the Rice girls.

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 02:30 PM
Well, I can only speak intelligently on the girls at OSU, Baylor, Aggie, and UT. HOWEVER, when I first came to Baylor my RA told us that Baylor women were the best looking in the conference. That's my authority on the subject.

mdklatt
6/11/2008, 02:32 PM
my RA told us that Baylor women were the best looking in the conference

Too bad you can't even dance with them.

frankensooner
6/11/2008, 02:33 PM
Well, there we go. The RA told him. It must be true. I think we gave our RA a wedgie and locked him in a closet for the whole semester that I lived in the dorm. No offense oldnslo. ;)

Scott D
6/11/2008, 02:43 PM
heh I'd like to see someone do that to my freshman RA. Be easier with my sophomore RA since he was a little guy.

I bet SicEm's RA couldn't even score at the Bunny Ranch.

Jimminy Crimson
6/11/2008, 02:47 PM
Let me also say that not only are Texas girls > Oklahoma girls, but Baylor girls > any other Big XII school.

Not. Even. Close.

On both counts...

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 02:50 PM
heh I'd like to see someone do that to my freshman RA. Be easier with my sophomore RA since he was a little guy.

I bet SicEm's RA couldn't even score at the Bunny Ranch.

He was a giant fat dude who was like 30. He took us to watch women's mud wrestling one weekend, but I didn't go since I had a county GOP dinner to go to.

I think the guy had lived in my dorm for close to a decade. Why do I mention these details? Well, he had enough college experience to know where the best looking coeds are at.

M
6/11/2008, 02:51 PM
He was a giant fat dude who was like 30. He took us to watch women's mud wrestling one weekend, but I didn't go since I had a county GOP dinner to go to.

I think the guy had lived in my dorm for close to a decade. Why do I mention these details? Well, he has enough college experience to know where the best looking coeds are at.

Right. And I'm sure this 30-year-old fat, loser RA was getting ***** out the wazoo.

Scott D
6/11/2008, 02:52 PM

I think the guy had lived in my dorm for close to a decade. Why do I mention these details? Well, he had enough college experience to know where the best looking coeds are at.

so basically, I was right. He'd manage to strike out at the Bunny Ranch.

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 02:54 PM
I've never pulled out a red card, but I'm getting dangerously close. I can handle stupid, but not obnoxiously, pathetically, greek stupid.

Scott D
6/11/2008, 02:55 PM
I've never pulled out a red card, but I'm getting dangerously close. I can handle stupid, but not obnoxiously, pathetically, greek stupid.

says the man who challenged Mr. Murphy with a chainsaw into his own leg ;)

and yes I know you mean sicem

SicEmBaylor
6/11/2008, 02:58 PM
:rolleyes:

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 02:59 PM
says the man who challenged Mr. Murphy with a chainsaw into his own leg ;)

and yes I know you mean sicem

Yeah, and the chick in the Purcell, USA emergency room that helped sew up my leg was hotter than any of the bimbeltonians that sicem sees down at Baptist U.

Besides, I remember a thread like this from a few years back. After much research, it was finally decided that no state has a monopoly on hot chick DNA. For someone to argue that it does simply shows that person's thickness, and/or complete and utter dumb****tidness.

Viking Kitten
6/11/2008, 03:24 PM
Right. And I'm sure this 30-year-old fat, loser RA was getting ***** out the wazoo.

You know, that M character can sure bust out a delightful turn of phrase when she puts her mind to it.

Chuck Bao
6/11/2008, 04:11 PM
Besides, I remember a thread like this from a few years back. After much research, it was finally decided that no state has a monopoly on hot chick DNA. For someone to argue that it does simply shows that person's thickness, and/or complete and utter dumb****tidness.

Disagree.

IMNSHO, if you were to rate the number of hotties in any major US city or any other major city in the world, Bangkok would win hands down.

Even the tranvestites in Thailand have one leg up on the competition.

BillyBall
6/11/2008, 04:12 PM
Taking advice from sicem on the hotness of females would be like taking advice from me on how to bake a nice souffle.

By far the post of the thread

BillyBall
6/11/2008, 04:14 PM
Too bad you can't even dance with them.

With this coming in 2nd.

Mongo
6/11/2008, 05:03 PM
Even the tranvestites in Thailand have one leg up on the competition.

that really isnt a leg

Mjcpr
6/11/2008, 05:04 PM
that really isnt a leg

Nope.

Mongo
6/11/2008, 05:05 PM
Please leave him out of this discussion

SoonerStormchaser
6/11/2008, 05:35 PM
This thread is worthless without comparison pics...of course there has yet to exist a pic of SicEm with ANY hawt woman

stoopified
6/11/2008, 05:38 PM
I find the percentage of hawtness equal pretty much. Around 13%.

Hey, that's better than what Jerry Seinfeld said was hittable.There are just more Hot women in Texas because there are more women.It also hold true that there are more bow wows in Tekas.

Mjcpr
6/11/2008, 08:10 PM
Please leave him out of this discussion

I love the chidrens.