PDA

View Full Version : Got to hand it to Obama, he is a hell of an inspiring speaker

Harry Beanbag
6/10/2008, 05:26 PM
8znPAEaI9KA

He is truly mesmerizing.

Pink_Floyd
6/10/2008, 06:03 PM
8znPAEaI9KA

He is truly mesmerizing.

He is truly inspireing...wait till he debates McCain.

He wont have that much time to stumble..fumble ..wheres the football.

No wonder he has not decided to town hall type meetings..with Big John McCain

tbl
6/10/2008, 10:26 PM
:D

All I hear from people is what a great speaker he is, but I don't get it. I think at times he can deliver a decent speech, but you have to limit yourself to hearing only one speech, one time. After that you realize its the same stuff over and over again... then you get gold like this.

I think somebody needs to point out that the emperor has no clothes on.

Harry Beanbag
6/10/2008, 10:37 PM
There is tons of this stuff out there. The people who marvel at his oratory abilities are the same ones who have been crucifying W the last 8 years for his lack of presence on stage. Ol' George has never ****ed up this bad that I've seen. This guy is a total farce and the "people" are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. :(

SouthFortySooner
6/10/2008, 10:43 PM
This is rigged. :mad: I'm tellin you ist rigged!

Big Red Ron
6/10/2008, 10:54 PM
Former Gov. Cuomo said. “You can’t shuck and jive at a press conference,” he added. “All those moves you can make with the press don’t work when you’re in someone’s living room.”

Or at a town hall, as the case may be. ;)

Curly Bill
6/10/2008, 11:39 PM
I'm gonna vote for Obama cause he sure does talk pretty. :rolleyes:

Jimminy Crimson
6/11/2008, 02:07 AM
He's great with a prepared speech.

Other than that he succs. Big time.

He's no more than a new anchor.

Taxman71
6/11/2008, 08:51 AM
He can't finish a sentence when some retiree is yelling the political equivalent of "play Freebird" in the background yet he wants to be the leader of the free world? Hey, it worked for Brad Henry.

OklahomaTuba
6/11/2008, 08:58 AM
He learned it from his preacher I understand.

OklahomaTuba
6/11/2008, 09:05 AM
There is tons of this stuff out there. The people who marvel at his oratory abilities are the same ones who have been crucifying W the last 8 years for his lack of presence on stage. Ol' George has never ****ed up this bad that I've seen. This guy is a total farce and the "people" are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. :(

I think it says A LOT about his supporters.

They vote for POTUS like it's a beauty pageant, with out regard to what this hard left radical plans to do to the country.

And what is scary, almost all the Obama-Nation seems to ignore or not care about the marxists, bigots, racist and even terrorists type who follow him around. Most likely because they sorta agree with those types of people I suppose.

salth2o
6/11/2008, 09:07 AM
He's great with a prepared speech.

Other than that he succs. Big time.

He's no more than a new anchor.

What he said!

C&CDean
[johnnymack;animalmother;froze]CHANGE!!1!1!!![/jmamf]

Civicus_Sooner
A few more examples of Obama's confusion;

Marking the anniversary of the March 1965 "Bloody Sunday" in Selma, Ala., Obama, speaking at a church, said his parents got together "because of what happened in Selma." Obama was born in 1961.:D Uh huh, OK.

Obama told Larry King on CNN -- asked about that anti-Hillary Rodham Clinton YouTube ad, a doctored version of a spot created for Apple computers -- "We don't have the technical capacity to create something like that.":rolleyes:

Obama did not know what he was talking about. Any professional media consultant can manipulate images on video. Turns out the creator -- unmasked last week as a political operative who worked for a firm overseeing the technical side of Obama's Web site -- made it at home on a Mac.

There's a lot out there. I think McCain will kill this guy on live TV.

JohnnyMack
6/11/2008, 09:14 AM
Wow. He screwed up for about 30 seconds. Seeing as where the man speaks countless hours a day, travels constantly and probably gets less sleep than Harry with his new baby I can't imagine that happening every once in a while.

Weak. Sauce.

yermom
6/11/2008, 09:15 AM
but he's a Marxist!

Civicus_Sooner
6/11/2008, 09:18 AM
but he's a Marxist!

Nah, he's more of a Stalinist

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 09:18 AM
Wow. He screwed up for about 30 seconds. Seeing as where the man speaks countless hours a day, travels constantly and probably gets less sleep than Harry with his new baby I can't imagine that happening every once in a while.

Weak. Sauce.

Dude, public speaking is his only redeeming quality. Now if he sucks at that, what the **** does he have? That's right.....zip. zero. zilch. But he's your boy and you're gonna go down fighting for him. What. Ever.

JohnnyMack
6/11/2008, 09:20 AM
Typical.

yermom
6/11/2008, 09:20 AM
i'm going to vote for Obama just to spite Dean :D

Civicus_Sooner
6/11/2008, 09:21 AM

Weak. Sauce.It's not just that one. There's more. He said he's visited all 57 states not too long ago, twice. "With two more to go."

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 09:29 AM
i'm going to vote for Obama just to spite Dean :D

I fully expect the hippies, fags, whitebread apologists, morons, panhandlers, environmental alarmists, and 99.9% of the brothers to vote for him, so this isn't a surprise to me.

JohnnyMack
6/11/2008, 09:31 AM
Cool. I expect the whitebread flyover state bible thumpers to vote for the last surviving soldier from Gettysburg.

C&CDean
6/11/2008, 09:32 AM
Cool. I expect the whitebread flyover state bible thumpers to vote for the last surviving soldier from Gettysburg.

Cool. Substance over suck is always my motto.

Harry Beanbag
6/11/2008, 05:53 PM

Weak. Sauce.

Does he think he'll be getting 8 solid hours of sleepy time as President? As Commander in Chief he'll have to make some fairly difficult decisions, not just attempt to regurgitate whatever his handlers have told him to.

I guess the lack of sleep could have caused him to hallucinate and see dead soldiers in the audience during his Memorial Day speech though.

Harry Beanbag
6/11/2008, 05:54 PM
I fully expect the hippies, fags, whitebread apologists, morons, panhandlers, environmental alarmists, and 99.9% of the brothers to vote for him, so this isn't a surprise to me.

Which category does yermom fit into? :)

yermom
6/11/2008, 05:57 PM
:pop:

MR2-Sooner86
6/11/2008, 07:29 PM

Weak. Sauce.

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't people gotten a good laugh at Bush's speech mistakes? Yet Obama is "hard at work" and "slips up" so we shouldn't make fun?

Don't blow smoke up people's *** and tell them their butts on fire.

Pink_Floyd
6/11/2008, 08:18 PM

I think the Obama vs. McCain debates will be something like this..
get your popcorn ready.
:pop: :pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwB8vkj3wyY

Rogue
6/11/2008, 08:29 PM
He can't finish a sentence when some retiree is yelling the political equivalent of "play Freebird" in the background yet he wants to be the leader of the free world? Hey, it worked for Brad Henry.

Yup. I was there, the guy was heckling him from about 3 feet away. And BO's material was pretty new in Bristol so he did bumble through some of it.

I'm glad that some of you think JM will do so well against BO in debates and town hall meetings. I completely disagree. As I've said I'm a McCain (esp McCain 2000) fan too, but I give the edge in speaking to BO.

2sBmJsGBZU4

tommieharris91
6/11/2008, 08:29 PM
"Inhalator" is the new "strategery"?

JohnnyMack
6/11/2008, 10:06 PM
Does he think he'll be getting 8 solid hours of sleepy time as President? As Commander in Chief he'll have to make some fairly difficult decisions, not just attempt to regurgitate whatever his handlers have told him to.

I guess the lack of sleep could have caused him to hallucinate and see dead soldiers in the audience during his Memorial Day speech though.

Look it's easy to pick 30 seconds from ANYONES day and make them look like a jackass.

Pink_Floyd
6/11/2008, 10:22 PM
It's not just that one. There's more. He said he's visited all 57 states not too long ago, twice. "With two more to go."

I wonder how many people he thinks signed the Declaration of Independence?
I also wonder how many he could name off the top of his brain..{no obama list}.

C&CDean
6/12/2008, 10:16 AM
Look it's easy to pick 30 seconds from ANYONES day and make them look like a jackass.

Or in your case pick any 30 seconds from any day...

Hamhock
6/12/2008, 10:17 AM
Ron Paul 2008

JohnnyMack
6/12/2008, 10:17 AM
Or in your case pick any 30 seconds from any day...

**** if they were following me it'd run like Gone With The Wind. :D

C&CDean
6/12/2008, 10:18 AM
**** if they were following me it'd run like Gone With The Wind. :D

I'm thinking more like Dumb & Dumber.:texan:

tbl
6/12/2008, 01:49 PM
JM, I think the point here is that the people that want to create calendars with Bushisms and proclaim Bush is an idiot simply b/c he fumbles his words, are the same ones that proclaim Obama as their infallible messiah, with his most obvious talent being public speaking. It's the hypocrisy of that line of thought that bugs me.

That said, I enjoy the Bushisms and think they're funny as mess. Lets just not keep living in this dream world where Obama is the best public speaker to ever grace a platform... or that his policies would be good for our country. ;)

yermom
6/12/2008, 01:57 PM
if we liked Bush's policies, his Bushisms would just be kinda cute

people that hate Bush don't hate him because of the dumb things he says, it's the dumb things he does

i'm much more worried about the things he says that he actually means

mdklatt
6/12/2008, 01:57 PM
I fully expect...99.9% of the brothers to vote for him, so this isn't a surprise to me.

I thought dolemite was black, not yermom. :confused:

yermom
6/12/2008, 02:00 PM

i'm not any of those things...

well, maybe the moron one

JohnnyMack
6/12/2008, 02:05 PM
JM, I think the point here is that the people that want to create calendars with Bushisms

I will confess that my mom (who lives in Texas and is a big W supporter) receives a Bushisms calendar from me every Christmas. :)

LosAngelesSooner
6/12/2008, 02:59 PM
Dean, at what point do the rules actually get applied to you as well?

soonerboomer93
6/12/2008, 03:15 PM
um, you obviously don't realize what the dean rule is, do you?

LosAngelesSooner
6/12/2008, 03:21 PM
No.

I fail.

:)

Hamhock
6/12/2008, 03:26 PM

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAA

dolemitesooner
6/13/2008, 02:17 PM
I love Dean...but I agree:cool:

Now looking behind me

Hamhock
6/13/2008, 03:48 PM
i'm canceling my sponsorship if Dean doesn't apologize.

Curly Bill
6/13/2008, 03:56 PM
i'm canceling my sponsorship if Dean doesn't apologize.

I'm cancelling mine if he does...

...and I'm moving to Canada. :P

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 06:15 PM
i'm not any of those things...

well, maybe the moron oneYou do LOOK like a hippy tho.

LosAngelesSooner
6/13/2008, 08:51 PM
Dernit...right when I finally think this thread is dead and I close the tab, you guys resurrect it.

grrr....

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 08:55 PM
Dernit...right when I finally think this thread is dead and I close the tab, you guys resurrect it.

grrr....
And you bump it again. :gary:

:D

Jerk
6/13/2008, 09:20 PM

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2144/farrakhanwhiteness8noop3.jpg

Pink_Floyd
6/13/2008, 09:45 PM

you do know ole jedi knight that mr.louis farrakhan attended the same church as mr. obama.

we all know that obama has mastered the fine art of speaking.

looking from the darkside of the moon we realize mr. obama couldn't
master the fine art of masterbation,,,much less speaking.

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 09:47 PM

I'm only 3/4ths white. srsly. I'm a brutha. I hate whitey.

Jerk
6/13/2008, 10:14 PM
I'm only 3/4ths white. srsly. I'm a brutha. I hate whitey.

REally? I'm married to a crazy iranian woman. That doesn't mean that I have Persian in me...but every once in a while, I get into a little Persian.:D

Harry Beanbag
6/14/2008, 01:04 AM
REally? I'm married to a crazy iranian woman. That doesn't mean that I have Persian in me...but every once in a while, I get into a little Persian.:D

She's ready for you. :texan:

http://www.johnsoncountyhumane.org/images/Isaac.jpg

yermom
6/14/2008, 01:34 AM
You do LOOK like a hippy tho.

you are operating on old data ;)

def_lazer_fc
6/14/2008, 02:54 AM

eh, he's just like your drunken grandpa that happens to spout bigoted remarks like he does to the point that its just kind of cute. :D

Big Red Ron
6/14/2008, 04:11 PM
Naw, not me I was refering to Mr. Farakahn. Srsly

Whet
6/14/2008, 06:55 PM
Interesting article from Israelinsider that seems to contradict the barry not being a muslim, from his half-brother:
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12918.htm

JohnnyMack
6/14/2008, 09:17 PM
From Israel Insider. An unbiased source if ever there was one.

Big Red Ron
6/14/2008, 10:27 PM
http://web.israelinsider.com/Static/Binaries/Article/obamagoesnativeart_0.jpg

So, that's not his half brother? huh?

Big Red Ron
6/14/2008, 10:28 PM
As the Jerusalem Post <A href="http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1212659716936&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull"" target=_blank>reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

Scott D
6/15/2008, 10:29 PM
you do know ole jedi knight that mr.louis farrakhan attended the same church as mr. obama.

we all know that obama has mastered the fine art of speaking.

looking from the darkside of the moon we realize mr. obama couldn't
master the fine art of masterbation,,,much less speaking.

I guess now being a guest speaker counts as attending. :confused:

Frozen Sooner
6/15/2008, 10:49 PM
Why on Earth would someone make the claim that a member of the Nation of Islam was a member of a Christian church? That makes about as much sense as saying that the Dalai Lama is a member of Temple Beth Israel.

Frozen Sooner
6/15/2008, 10:54 PM
Based on the beating he gives himself in this video, I have no doubt that John McCain will wipe the floor in a debate with Barack Obama ;):

ioy90nF2anI

Big Red Ron
6/16/2008, 03:26 PM
Why on Earth would someone make the claim that a member of the Nation of Islam was a member of a Christian church? That makes about as much sense as saying that the Dalai Lama is a member of Temple Beth Israel.
FYI the "Nation of Islam" is not the same as the "Islamic religion." Nobody is claiming he's a member of the "Nation of Islam." His half brother is saying, Obama is indeed Islamic.

All three, "Nation of Islam," "Islam" and his "Christian Church" seem to pretty much agree on one thing. Which is, America, as it is, sucks.

soonerscuba
6/16/2008, 03:53 PM
Fun fact, Obama has been a Christian longer than Bush has been sober.

tbl
6/16/2008, 04:18 PM
Based on the beating he gives himself in this video, I have no doubt that John McCain will wipe the floor in a debate with Barack Obama ;):

ioy90nF2anI

That's pretty funny... However, the gay marriage one was obviously flawed. He said in the first spot that a marriage ceremony was fine, but he never said it should be legal. When it came to the law, he stated his position in the second part.

mdklatt
6/16/2008, 04:42 PM
However, the gay marriage one was obviously flawed. He said in the first spot that a marriage ceremony was fine, but he never said it should be legal. When it came to the law, he stated his position in the second part.

But then right after that when Stephe...Stephanop...Ste...you know who I mean--asked him about civil unions he waffled again. Actually that seemed to be more utter confusion than waffling. I hate to buy into the "McCain is old" shtick, but his demeanor is a lot different than it was eight years ago. He's also apparently abandoned the middle to become a born-again Republican, so another giant "**** YOU" to the moderates for this election. :mad:

Scott D
6/16/2008, 05:15 PM
FYI the "Nation of Islam" is not the same as the "Islamic religion." Nobody is claiming he's a member of the "Nation of Islam." His half brother is saying, Obama is indeed Islamic.

All three, "Nation of Islam," "Islam" and his "Christian Church" seem to pretty much agree on one thing. Which is, America, as it is, sucks.

They all agree that pink_floyd fails as a poster. :D

Frozen Sooner
6/16/2008, 05:17 PM

FYI I know that.

FYI the claim was made that Louis Farrakhan was a member of Trinity.

And also FYI, that's not what his brother said.

Animal Mother
6/16/2008, 05:45 PM
[johnnymack;animalmother;froze]CHANGE!!1!1!!![/jmamf]

And then Dean called someone who verbally popped him or disagreed with him gay.
Next story.

Animal Mother
6/16/2008, 05:49 PM
Cool. Substance over suck is always my motto.

Your motto is anything you disagree with or anyone who nails you on something is gay. That's the thing about posting.It's on the innerweb forever, so you have to stand your ground or you look................... gay.

Animal Mother
6/16/2008, 05:52 PM
I'm thinking more like Dumb & Dumber.:texan:

Or your favorite movie "The Bird Cage".

StoopTroup
6/16/2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.chuckwagonsupply.com/bacon%20chive%20waffles.JPG

Big Red Ron
6/16/2008, 06:01 PM
FYI, that's not what his brother said.Really, so saying that Barrack can recite the Koran in Arabic because he was raised a Muslim, I guess isn't technically saying he's a member of the Islamic church.

Harry Beanbag
6/16/2008, 06:04 PM
Your motto is anything you disagree with or anyone who nails you on something is gay. That's the thing about posting.It's on the innerweb forever, so you have to stand your ground or you look................... gay.

I guess that's why some pansies around here have to do their dirty work using a troll handle.

JohnnyMack
7/11/2008, 04:20 PM
Got to hand it to McCain, he is a hell of an inspiring speaker

2ub6QkY-lYw

mdklatt
7/11/2008, 04:43 PM
Got to hand it to McCain, he is a hell of an inspiring speaker

Eh. If he doesn't have a prepared position on that topic, it's not a big deal that he thoughtfully declined to potentially put his foot in his mouth. It's the topics on which he obviously does have a prepared position and still puts his foot in his mouth that should give you pause.

JohnnyMack
7/11/2008, 04:53 PM
Shut up, ho bag.

shaun4411
7/11/2008, 05:39 PM
unless mccain gets some huevos and gets tough on some issues, i dont see why he would dominate any debate.

Harry Beanbag
7/11/2008, 06:53 PM
DdLX3aRNaNk

Big Red Ron
7/12/2008, 12:23 PM
DdLX3aRNaNkI still can't believe the Dims allowed themselves to be duped by this "centrist."

Harry Beanbag
7/21/2008, 05:29 PM
EpGH02DtIws

Rogue
7/21/2008, 06:03 PM
See there, HB. Man's only been in politics a short while and we already have 10 more states. I think he annexed Canada when you weren't looking. ;)

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 08:32 PM
He's gonna invade Canada.

Finally someone with a dream. ;)

Whet
7/21/2008, 09:29 PM
Rules:

The Rules For Democrats And Republicans
By Doug Patton
July 21, 2008

During his days doing stand-up in the 1960s, Bill Cosby recorded a track for one of his comedy albums about the American Revolution. As only Cosby could tell it, he spun a hilarious version of "the rules" for how the war for American independence was to be fought. The British, Cosby said, had to wear red and march in slow, straight lines, making them targets for the colonists, who were allowed to wear drab clothing that blended into the landscape and who could hide behind hills, trees and rocks as they took aim. It is a bit like this year's presidential race, with Republicans playing by the British rules and Democrats in the role of the colonists.
Like the hapless British soldiers in their bright red uniforms, today's Republican candidates for office are marching toward their doom with "shoot me" written all over them. Consider the following rules for the two parties and see if they don't sound like what is happening this year:

The Rules for Democrats
Democrats (and liberals in general) are allowed to say, write and publish anything they want, regardless of how offensive it is or how much it degrades our political discourse. They can lie, cheat, steal, plagiarize and berate conservatives whenever they like. This is allowed because, of course, liberalism is correct and conservatives are not just wrong, they are evil.
Barack Obama is allowed to take both sides of any issue. As a new type of candidate for president of the United States, he is allowed to talk movingly about "change" and "hope" while offering no specifics of any kind. He can send his wife, Michelle, out onto the campaign trail to spew foul, negative diatribes against America. He can disavow friends, family members, pastors, mentors and other supporters should any of them become an embarrassment to his campaign. And he can use his family as cute campaign props on national television whenever he likes.

Obama is allowed to make outrageous claims about the racist tendencies and tactics of his opponent and his opponent's surrogates. Because he is half black, he does not have to justify these comments in any way.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, all members of the U.S. press corps are required to serve as surrogate press secretaries for the Obama campaign. This will necessitate that when the candidate travels within or out of the country, the media - including the "big three" television anchors - are required to accompany him, reporting positively on his every utterance.

The Rules for Republicans
Presumptive Republican nominee John McCain, his wife, Cindy, the Republican National Committee, any and all of the fifty state Republican Party organizations and all other McCain surrogates are strictly forbidden to mention Obama, his wife, his blasphemous, anti-American former pastor, his radical supporters, his Muslim father, his Muslim step-father, his education in a Muslim school or his middle name on the campaign trail.

Conservative talk radio hosts will be threatened by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-CA, with a return to the days of the "Fairness Doctrine" whenever they mention Barack Obama, his wife, his blasphemous, anti-American former pastor, his radical supporters, his Muslim father, his Muslim step-father, his education in a Muslim school or his middle name.

Any criticism - in fact any negative mention - of Obama, his wife, his blasphemous, anti-American former pastor, his radical supporters, his Muslim father, his Muslim step-father, his education in a Muslim school or his middle name will be considered racist.

Members of the mainstream media are forbidden to cover stories that are negative to Barack Obama or which present him as inexperienced, unprepared or out-of-the-mainstream of American political thought. Any negative coverage of Obama's health care plan, plan for withdrawal from Iraq or any other position taken by the Democrat presidential candidate is strictly prohibited.

And finally, presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain is expected to help monitor and enforce these rules as he has always done in the past.

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 09:42 PM
EpGH02DtIws

This isn't allowed by the media and should be taken off of Youtube immediately. ;)

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 09:49 PM
Am I part of the greedy white folks because I don't want him to raise my taxes?

Hey JM, 58 states + 2?

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 09:51 PM
Am I part of the greedy white folks because I don't want him to raise my taxes?

Hey JM, 58 states + 2?

Am I part of the greedy white folk because I want to make a 6-figure income sometime in my life?

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 09:54 PM
Am I part of the greedy white folk because I want to make a 6-figure income sometime in my life?

Why do you want more then you're entitled to? How about sharing with those less fortunate?

Greedy bastard. :D

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 09:57 PM

Yes. If you make it they will take it.

Do you like my Johnny Cochran impersonation? :P

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 09:58 PM
Maybe the Obamessiah can help me get to my 6-figure salary I'm entitled to without me having to do any work.

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 10:01 PM
I'd like to be able to go to Harvard and my employer pay for my education while I post on Soonerfans.com.

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:01 PM
Maybe the Obamessiah can help me get to my 6-figure salary I'm entitled to without me having to do any work.

No, because you are one of them--remember greedy white--and prolly typical.

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 10:03 PM
I'd like to be able to go to Harvard and my employer pay for my education while I post on Soonerfans.com.

I'd rather just get paid to post on here, and forget about Harvard and education totally.

...and working too - it sucks!

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 10:05 PM
No, because you are one of them--remember greedy white--and prolly typical.

So you mean not everyone is entitled to a 6-figure pension from the government? I'm gonna vote for McCain then. He'll make sure I get what I'm entitled to, won't he?

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:14 PM
Oh, now I see, you're going to vote for McCain because he's white.

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 10:20 PM
Oh, now I see, you're going to vote for McCain because he's white.

Only if he helps me get what I'm entitled to.

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:28 PM
Only if he helps me get what I'm entitled to.

Get a job hippy. ;)

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 10:29 PM
Get a job hippy. ;)

...but if Obama is elected it won't be necessary, and in fact you could be worse off. :P

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 10:36 PM
...but if Obama is elected it won't be necessary, and in fact you could be worse off. :P

This post gives me hope. I think change is good. I will vote for Obama now.

Frozen Sooner
7/21/2008, 10:39 PM
Good thing we have someone with such awesome foreign policy credentials. I mean, I'll bet that Obama doesn't even have a position on the Iraq/Pakistan border.

Fuz1vrdfR1M

http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/gma-20080721-iraq.jpg

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 10:42 PM
We should ask McCain how many states are in the Union.

Frozen Sooner
7/21/2008, 10:43 PM
We should ask McCain how many states are in the Union.

By God, he learned that there were 13 when he was in school, and that should be good enough for us.

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:45 PM
Mike, apparently someone thinks I agree with McCain. I'm an anyone-but-nObama-'cause-he's-bad-for-America supporter.

Frozen Sooner
7/21/2008, 10:46 PM
Mike, apparently someone thinks I agree with McCain. I'm an anyone-but-nObama-'cause-he's-bad-for-America supporter.

OK. Why are you telling me this?

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:47 PM
Because you are the voice of reason?

Frozen Sooner
7/21/2008, 10:48 PM
Because you are the voice of reason?

Well, you know what that means.

Reason's ****ed.

tommieharris91
7/21/2008, 10:49 PM
I really don't know what McCain stands for right now, and I don't know what change and hope that Obama talks about are. Enlighten me, please.

SoonerBorn68
7/21/2008, 10:49 PM
...and I've got a feeling when the local Obama sheeple wake up, I'm going to get it. :D

Frozen Sooner
7/21/2008, 10:52 PM
You serious, Clark?

That was addressed to TH91.

As for SB68...

Man, I'm as big an Obama supporter as you'll see in these parts, but I've resigned myself to everyone on here having made their minds up one way or the other. I know that I've made up my mind-why should I think you're any more weak-willed than I am? So, really, what's the point in getting into a long drawn-out argument about it?

You dislike McCain, but you dislike Obama more. That's fine. I like McCain, but I happen to like Obama better. Were this election between McCain and Clinton, I'd be pretty torn. Were it between McCain and Edwards, I'd probably vote for McCain.

Anyhow, there's no reason we should all fly off the handle all the time. I figured I'd just contribute a couple of clips of McCain making some pretty goofy statements.

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 11:00 PM
Anyhow, there's no reason we should all fly off the handle all the time. I figured I'd just contribute a couple of clips of McCain making some pretty goofy statements.

It is amazing how some folks who lean hard towards McCain...get pretty snippy when you show them a bad interview of him stumbling around like he's gotten into GW's liquor cabinet.

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 11:02 PM
It is amazing how some folks who lean hard towards McCain...get pretty snippy when you show them a bad interview of him stumbling around like he's gotten into GW's liquor cabinet.

Why don't you STFU!

;) :D

Whet
7/21/2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Whet
7/21/2008, 11:09 PM
Selma "misstatement" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwko58Nsfk)

Whet
7/21/2008, 11:11 PM
some of the items scrubbed off of Obama's site (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7OQIrOzAvo)

Whet
7/21/2008, 11:13 PM
obama twist and shout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WynLgJFBxSs)

Whet
7/21/2008, 11:16 PM
Strange bedfellows (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfRb87dtY4)

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 11:17 PM
Heh.

I could smell it cooking.

Blue
7/21/2008, 11:48 PM
Man. Either of these guys becoming president doesn't excite me at all. I'll bet voter turnout is the lowest in 20 years.

Harry Beanbag
7/22/2008, 06:54 AM

Start yer own McCain thread then, this one is for making fun of Barack. :)

JohnnyMack
8/8/2008, 03:42 PM
iWX5u69hmzY

This guy makes W look like Zig Ziglar.

soonersn20xx
8/8/2008, 03:50 PM
This guy makes W look like Zig Ziglar.

Nice compilation to prove my next point, there is old and then there is mental degradation from age. Just watch tapes from 10 years ago, I frankly don't trust someone who is obviously having mental problems and has a finger on our nuclear arsenal.

Harry Beanbag
8/8/2008, 04:54 PM
...I frankly don't trust someone who is obviously having mental problems and has a finger on our nuclear arsenal.

That's part of the reason a lot of people don't care for Barack. :)

soonersn20xx
8/8/2008, 05:01 PM
That's part of the reason a lot of people don't care for Barack. :)

Oh, so you're afraid Barack won't use nukes...........that's a disturbing insight into your mind. :P