PDA

View Full Version : WTF is that?

Czar Soonerov
6/10/2008, 05:10 PM
Language NSFW (http://www.break.com/index/bug-in-mouth-brings-out-the-street-in-reporter.html)

Must be a PBS station. ;)

Viking Kitten
6/10/2008, 05:55 PM
Hee hee. That's why in J-School we're taught never, ever, cuss when you're mic'd. Even if it's not a live shot, even if you think the mic is not on... DO NOT CUSS.

I've broken that rule a couple times on accident. :O Nothing Youtube worthy though.

BudSooner
6/10/2008, 07:48 PM
Beth Rengel(?)did something similar many many years ago here in Tulsa, the camera and or the mics were acting up and she thought all of the mics were off. Then she gave the bird to the camerman who's camera was acting up and said a few choice words...turns out the problem was sorted out and she didn't know it was on.

live. everyone heard. everything.

Paperclip
6/10/2008, 09:55 PM
That reminds me of David Alan Grier's Bryant Gumbel impression on SNL.

sooneron
6/10/2008, 09:58 PM
That was hilarious.

M
6/10/2008, 10:05 PM
Hee hee. That's why in J-School we're taught never, ever, cuss when you're mic'd. Even if it's not a live shot, even if you think the mic is not on... DO NOT CUSS.

I've broken that rule a couple times on accident. :O Nothing Youtube worthy though.

What if you're asking someone an inappropriate question during an interview and the nat sound picks it up? ;)

Viking Kitten
6/10/2008, 11:28 PM
What if you're asking someone an inappropriate question during an interview and the nat sound picks it up? ;)

On the contrary, I think "Did you totally tongue kiss that guy?" was a very appropriate, hard-hitting and relevant question. I don't lob softballs at my subjects, M.:D

VeeJay
6/11/2008, 12:48 AM
Sometimes in the past I've reacted that way when I'm hung over and easily irritated.

But Dude acted like he was in Bubba Land or something.

tommieharris91
6/11/2008, 01:03 AM
Read a few of the comments. :eek:

M
6/11/2008, 08:56 AM
On the contrary, I think "Did you totally tongue kiss that guy?" was a very appropriate, hard-hitting and relevant question. I don't lob softballs at my subjects, M.:D

At least you ask the real nitty-gritty questions off the record. ;)