PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want to beat?

JLEW1818
6/10/2008, 03:05 PM
Who would you want to beat in the national championship game the most?

USC
Ohio State
LSU
Georgia
Texas
Florida
Notre Dame (if they were good)
Missouri
Other.

Boomer.....
6/10/2008, 03:06 PM
suc or lsu

Flagstaffsooner
6/10/2008, 03:10 PM
osama bin obama

soonerfan28
6/10/2008, 03:16 PM
Missouri. Just to shut up all of these people who showed up as bandwagon fans last year. I can only hope we smash another undefeated Missouri in the Big 12 championship.

JLEW1818
6/10/2008, 03:17 PM
Revenge would be great on USC and LSU. And it would be fun to kill mizzo again, and hopefully see Chase Daniel cry. It would be really fun to beat any SEC team. It would also be great to beat a 400 pound man! It also would be really cool to kick Jim Tressel butt.

However, beating Texas is my favorite part of life. And beating Texas in a National Championship game, would be the best thing that ever happened to me.
Very unlikely to happen, but with the current BCS system, anything is possible.

Pieces Hit
6/10/2008, 03:20 PM
Having been in attendance at the game we shall not mention:

USC - with a passion.

(But I will watch it on TV next time. ha ha)

soonermix
6/10/2008, 03:35 PM
i want to beat them all in order in consecutive years

RedstickSooner
6/10/2008, 03:47 PM
Oregon -- because if they made it, it'd blow their ever-quacking minds... And after the way we got jobbed in Eugene, tearing their dream away from them would be particularly satisfying.

Next would be Suc, then LSU, then Miami, then Notre Dame.

I don't see the point of including any Big-12 teams on the list, because the BCS would probably disband before it allowed two teams from the same conference to play for all the marbles. Only vaguely possible scenario of that happening would be for us & Tejas to both have a very good schedule (tough OOC foes), and for neither team to lose to anyone else. If that happened, and all the other contenders had a couple losses (like last season) then I suppose it's vaguely possible we could see each other in the NC game. But that's one heck of a supposition.

Beef
6/10/2008, 04:05 PM
My bookie. :O

BillyBall
6/10/2008, 04:09 PM
Miami, last year was great but I want them in a MNC game.

Fraggle145
6/10/2008, 04:26 PM
UGA... we've never played em.

soonerfan28
6/10/2008, 04:35 PM
UGA... we've never played em.

That's my pick for the title game.

JLEW1818
6/10/2008, 04:37 PM
Lets make a Sub question to the original question. Who would Bob Stoops want to beat the most?

kramer9802
6/10/2008, 04:39 PM
SUC, LoSUrs, or McCain

olevetonahill
6/10/2008, 05:21 PM
Dumas's
The Correct answer is whomever we are Playing .:pop:

olevetonahill
6/10/2008, 05:22 PM
Lets make a Sub question to the original question. Who would Bob Stoops want to beat the most?

Ill sub answer
Whomever we are Playing at the time !

JLEW1818
6/10/2008, 07:38 PM
Ya true point, but Stoops is a human therefore he has grudges inside him. I'm thinking USC over LSU for him

SoonerBOI
6/10/2008, 07:50 PM
The untitled sons of orange boonerzzzzzzzz. But it would probably take a lifetime for them to reach the NC game. Srsly, UGA is an intriguing possibility, great QB, young O-line and probably the best back in the nation K. Moreno.

SicEmBaylor
6/10/2008, 09:13 PM
Who would you want to beat?

Anyone.

bstuff1979
6/10/2008, 09:58 PM
usc and notre dame, by a combined score of 200-0. Aside from that, saxeT...but that's a given.

goingoneight
6/10/2008, 11:23 PM
Who would you want to beat?

UT-C
UC
UW
TCU
BU
UT
KU
KSU
NU
aTm
TT
OLU
BIG 12 CCG opponent (fingers crossed for CU)
MNC opponent

Salt City Sooner
6/10/2008, 11:54 PM
Ya true point, but Stoops is a human therefore he has grudges inside him. I'm thinking USC over LSU for him
IMO, if he really has a grudge against USC, it's mis-placed. It's not their fault OU didn't show up that night, & unless I missed it, Carroll didn't diss OU in his post-game statements. In fact, I remember him going out of his way to say that USC wasn't 36 points better than OU. I AM however thinking, that the human side of Stoops wouldn't mind another shot at shutting up The Mouth again, should it come up. They weren't exactly best buds when Lester was in Stilly.

southern sooner
6/10/2008, 11:56 PM
LSU

Harry Beanbag
6/10/2008, 11:58 PM
Dumas's

Exactly. Who gives a ****, just win. A win over Northwestern would be the same as beating USC.

Curly Bill
6/11/2008, 01:05 AM
...and the correct answer is: Beating the whorns in a NC game would be as good as it could possibly get.

SoonerStormchaser
6/11/2008, 08:51 AM
Acorn Aggies...just cause there's a lot of people in Ohio I want to permanently shut up.

RedstickSooner
6/11/2008, 09:29 AM
...and the correct answer is: Beating the whorns in a NC game would be as good as it could possibly get.

...except that it'd mean they'd made it to the NC game again.

I'd rather they play in the Holiday Bowl every year :D

JLEW1818
6/11/2008, 10:27 AM

Exactly! Idc if they make it to the NC. "If your not first your last" haha.

badger
6/11/2008, 10:39 AM
I would not want two teams from the same conference in the title game. That should be a rule. As the case is now, a conference like the Pac-10 or Big 10 without a championship game can claim legit co-champs that haven't played eachother once all year that both deserve a shot at the title.

NO, no shot for two teams from the same conference! Make these guys get a title game! Make conferences decide who the team is to send! This is why conferences have basketball tournaments - to determine who to send to the tourney for a chance at the title! Can you imagine some conference trying to convince the bidders otherwise?
---
C-USA: Well, you see, we didn't have a tournament this year, so there are four teams tied for first - Tulsa, UAB, Central Florida and Memphis. So, if could, just give bids to all four teams, because they are all mutually and equally our champions and deserve the chance to play for the title.

The bid deciders: Um... what?

C-USA: I'm the decider, and I decide that you need to give our champion... rather, our champions the chance to play for a title. They're equal and all deserve it!

The bid deciders: But your teams all have RPIs in the hundreds... well, except for Memphis...

C-USA: Don't try to low ball us! We have four champions, so we get FOUR BIDS!
---

Ridiculous, right? No, this is what the Big 10 and Pac 10 are doing and it's unfair to the other conferences that really fight it out for the conference championship. Write it into the rules - ONE CONFERENCE CHAMPION, ONE team and no more eligible for the title!

And for Lid who will chime in "You guys weren't exactly champions in 2003," that's why I said ONE team, not necessarily champion of the conference, but ONE team per conference eligible for the championship. Whether that be the conference champion or not is for the polls to decide. After all, you don't have to conference champion to be a No. 1 seed in the basketball bracket.

soonervegas
6/11/2008, 10:46 AM
SC - I think that win would vault us to the front of the "Team of the 00's" discussion.

soonerfan28
6/11/2008, 11:14 AM
Can imagine all the crap we will have to hear if it is USC and us this year. That would make it even sweeter if we were to beat them.

bstuff1979
6/11/2008, 11:36 AM
Acorn Aggies...just cause there's a lot of people in Ohio I want to permanently shut up.

Absolutely, 100%, no question, certainly, agree...in a great way. I spent a few years in central Ohio and those people are, for the most part (there is always an exception), saxeT fans without the accent and with the alcoholism. Back in 2000, I heard more than a few times something along the lines of, "well, you guys didn't play the 'bucks. we would have beaten you by 50. we play in a really tough conf., you don't, and that's why we didn't make the bcs". If you were to ask them what the score would be if OU was to play tosu in the Orange Bowl/BCS title game, it would be 54000-10 giving ohio state a national title and a final record of 72-0. So, yes, I would like to see OU hand them a beating like nobody in Licking county has seen before. I'm tired of having to reach back to '77. Most of the folks that I still keep in touch with weren't born and, given true bucks style, either refute its existence or just say that OU cheats.

Bone
6/11/2008, 12:26 PM
USC for sure. We've got to get the big game monkey off of our back and the best way is to beat up on the team that hurt us most.

MyT Oklahoma
6/11/2008, 12:34 PM
The U (Miami). I remember 1985.. 1986 and 1987 far too well.

Jacie
6/11/2008, 03:45 PM
Any win in a bowl game over any team, MNC or not, would be a plus at this point.

JLEW1818
6/11/2008, 04:22 PM
Okay, say Oklahoma goes undefeated. We beat Texas and play and win in the big 12 championship game. Texas has 1 loss on the season. Everybody else has 2 L's. ....... Either everybody play a conference championship game, or nobody. That simple.

badger
6/11/2008, 04:25 PM
Any win in a bowl game over any team, MNC or not, would be a plus at this point.

:mad: debbie downer. :mad:

;)

soonerfan28
6/11/2008, 06:05 PM
Okay, say Oklahoma goes undefeated. We beat Texas and play and win in the big 12 championship game. Texas has 1 loss on the season. Everybody else has 2 L's. ....... Either everybody play a conference championship game, or nobody. That simple.

We all know that if that had been the scenario last year then we would've played them. I don't believe they have a rule that says you have to win your conference. I thought they had put something like that in after we made it against LSU even though K-State thumped us, but I've heard contradictions since then.

Cam
6/11/2008, 08:25 PM
Dumas's

I'm with vet.

sooner2b09
6/11/2008, 08:47 PM
usc

VA Sooner
6/11/2008, 08:50 PM
I'd say USC.

Need to get that ugly monkey off our backs.

Then in succession... West Virginia, LSU, Oregon and finally Boise State (the last two in non-conference play).

That would clean out the specters in my mind.

Whet
6/11/2008, 09:22 PM
Whoever created the horsepigs!

JLEW1818
6/11/2008, 11:06 PM
We all know that if that had been the scenario last year then we would've played them. I don't believe they have a rule that says you have to win your conference. I thought they had put something like that in after we made it against LSU even though K-State thumped us, but I've heard contradictions since then.

Dude that would be sweet!!!

JLEW1818
6/11/2008, 11:21 PM
Very Random, but I got it in an email. I'm sure yall have seen it before a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7LnTyXVV0o&feature=related

AllAboutThe'O'
6/11/2008, 11:26 PM
I would say USC, Ohio State and Florida, in no particular order.

soonerboy_odanorth
6/11/2008, 11:56 PM
Anyone.

Psshhht!

That's some fine BAYLOR thinkin' for ya'.

How about....

EVERYONE!

soonerboy_odanorth
6/11/2008, 11:59 PM
Start with ND in my personal preference. We've done whupped the rest. Those ND pricks need a check against boards in the hockey game of life IMO...

Vegas Sooner
6/12/2008, 01:09 AM
usc

pweitkem
6/12/2008, 10:41 AM
Miamuh... we owe them an *** beating. But they'll be lucky to make it to a bowl. Anyone from the SEC is who I'd like to see OU play.

Speaking of *** beatings owed... am I the only person that wanted a peice of Callahan and the Skers in Norman this year? The hatred that I, and my fellow f'in' hillbillies, have for that maggott made me look forward to going to Owen Field.... spending an extra couple hundred so I could get a front row seat right behind the Nebraska bench and continually ask the Skers how they like getting whippped by a buncha f'in' hillbillies. Now we're going to have a love in between Pellini and Stoops. Makes me want to puke.

WestAustinSooner
6/12/2008, 01:02 PM
1. USC - when was the last time we beat them? Also, they are running an illegal country club for future pros, and its time they faced the music. Plus revenge would be sweet.

2. LSU. God awful fans. Revenge. Only team with more BCS titles than us.

3. West Virginia. We haven't beaten these hicks in a while. The game last year was an OU lock on paper, and we had five starters out and played like crap with no team leadership. I still remember when Hostetler came in and beat us in Norman in the 80's.

JLEW1818
6/12/2008, 02:34 PM
Oklahoma vs Texas would get a ton of hype in those 2 states. TV stations prlly wouldn't even want to carry it b/c everybody hates Texas and Oklahoma.

Oklahoma vs Florida... that would kinda be a cool one. Stoops old place.

goingoneight
6/12/2008, 09:38 PM
IMO, if he really has a grudge against USC, it's mis-placed. It's not their fault OU didn't show up that night, & unless I missed it, Carroll didn't diss OU in his post-game statements. In fact, I remember him going out of his way to say that USC wasn't 36 points better than OU. I AM however thinking, that the human side of Stoops wouldn't mind another shot at shutting up The Mouth again, should it come up. They weren't exactly best buds when Lester was in Stilly.

It's hard to tell who Stoops is and isn't a fan of. I mean, he was infuritated with Franchione running his mouth last pre-season, but I heard he golfs with Fran and some other coaches sometimes. I know he's friends with Clap Clown.

PDXsooner
6/12/2008, 09:59 PM
i'm surprised that anyone cares enough to play oregon again. we've destroyed them 7 of 8 times historically, and basically have beaten them 8 of 8 times.

in order to "beat" us, it took an absolute atrocity, in their home stadium, with an absolute sham of a replay staff, and they still had to block a field goal to clinch it. it doesn't get any better for oregon, and it doesn't get any worse for OU and they win by one.

you can put that series to bed. oregon can keep playing for las vegas bowl berths.

sendbaht
6/13/2008, 10:13 AM
USC more then anything, anyone, any team!!!!

JLEW1818
6/13/2008, 12:58 PM
It's hard not to say USC

bstuff1979
6/13/2008, 02:20 PM
It's hard not to say USC

I think you're referring to usc. USC would be South Carolina. Some schools, regardless of their tradition or w-l record, have not yet earned the right to have their initials in upper-case letters.

RedstickSooner
6/13/2008, 03:44 PM
i'm surprised that anyone cares enough to play oregon again. we've destroyed them 7 of 8 times historically, and basically have beaten them 8 of 8 times.

in order to "beat" us, it took an absolute atrocity, in their home stadium, with an absolute sham of a replay staff, and they still had to block a field goal to clinch it. it doesn't get any better for oregon, and it doesn't get any worse for OU and they win by one.

you can put that series to bed. oregon can keep playing for las vegas bowl berths.

Hrm. I hadn't thought of it that way.

Now I feel silly for putting them at top of my list :mad:

How about:

Notre Dame, USC, Miami, LSU, with an honorable mention to Ohio State.

I'm tempted to strike LSU from the list because I loathe Miles so much that even seeing his face makes me want to vomit. A whole game of him would be unbearable, and I couldn't just go do something else like I do currently if the wife wants to watch her annual allotment of LSU games (I figure she's entitled to at least one a season. It's the least I can do.)

Since we're talking hypotheticals, the only way I could stand to watch us play LSU again is if we won by, say, 4 touchdowns or more. Seeing Miles when he starts to have a meltdown is kinda fun, after all.

SicEmBaylor
6/13/2008, 04:40 PM
Psshhht!

That's some fine BAYLOR thinkin' for ya'.

How about....

EVERYONE!

Baby steps.

RedstickSooner
6/13/2008, 05:23 PM
Y'know, Baylor'd be fun to beat. Just imagine the bizarre football season that'd lead to that particular NC game :D

Eielson
6/13/2008, 08:38 PM
I vote that I would want to beat USC because that was just embarrassing the last time. I want to beat Texas really bad, but almost for sure would have already done that earlier in the season to get there. We would have beaten Missouri already, too. Or we could have lost to them which would make the championship almost a tie and I don't want that either.

JLEW1818
6/14/2008, 04:04 AM
I want to make every QB and coach in the nation cry! How am I wrong? I think Sammy has it in him.

JLEW1818
6/14/2008, 04:09 AM
Lehman posted six tackles (five solo) in the Rose Bowl against Washington State and sacked QB Jason Gesser twice for a loss of 17 yards. Both sacks killed scoring drives at the end of the second quarter and were instrumental in securing Oklahoma's first-ever Rose Bowl win.

OHHHH my he gives me goosebumps just re reading that. Teddy was just my favorite Oklahoma Sooner of all time. I just had that connection with him being a fan.

God bless Teddy, you will always be number 11 to me, and the only jersey that I will wear. Unless of course I can get a number 15 jersey, that says FRANKS on the back. Can anybody help me out there??

SoonerBOI
6/14/2008, 01:45 PM
CoachRicht
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I visited this message board yesterday to try to get some insight on UGA's first opponent of the year. I have seen the pub Ok. St. has gotten but I wanted to feel out the fans of this team to try to get a true measure of this OK State squad. How foolish of me to think that I could actually get any good info from what seems to be the most delusional fans in the country.

For a team that has done absolutely NOTHING IN ITS SCHOOL'S HISTORY in the sport of football you Ok. St. fans sure are cocky.

Look, maybe your team finally got profiled on ESPN or you saw a highlight of an Ok. St. play in the opening of some random College Football Show, just keep in mind that your team isn't where the University of Georgia football program was 30 years ago.

And as far as our "inexperienced" Defense goes, When you have a program like UGA, you play 2 and 3 deep at every position, thats what a big time program does. Meaning- Everyone on our defense has played in games that had NATIONAL implications. They have all been there before.

To read the disrespect on this board from a program like Ok. St. is like a dwarf trying to pick a fight with me. I can't take it serious b/c he is no real threat to me, just a real short guy running off at the mouth about something, much like ok. st. is to UGA.

I will forgive you delusional OK ST fans b/c you are not used to having any kind of attention and you just don't know any better.
But try to have some respect for your superiors.

In closing - do it like your most famous Ok St alum Barry Sanders did when he scored a touchdown, act like you been there before and hand the football back to the ref.

PS: If you change your ways and start acting right I will call off the dawgs after the 3rd quarter and let you save a little face.

Thanks

Coach Richt

Jason White's Third Knee
6/16/2008, 03:00 PM
uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscu scuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc uscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscus cuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscuscusc

Jason White's Third Knee
6/16/2008, 03:42 PM
Don't you mean 'are'?

goingoneight
6/16/2008, 10:47 PM
Trojans or 'Cocks?

I've heard the Trojans burst under pressure, but they usually cover the... nevermind. :O

WestAustinSooner
6/18/2008, 11:28 AM
Jason's Third:

I think you hate usc almost as much as I do.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OUMallen
6/18/2008, 12:45 PM
USC

Groovie_Mann
6/18/2008, 12:55 PM
Either the trojans or the irish hands down. Our records against those clubs isn't exactly stellar.

bstuff1979
6/18/2008, 01:01 PM
Trojans or 'Cocks?

Trojans are usc. 'Cocks are USC. I'm not much of a USC fan, but you have to appreciate their fan attendance. They usually have a pretty full house regardless of how bad their team may be. That, and even if you don't take into account the non-bandwagon aspect of SC, their coach taught Stoops about the glories of the visor.

okieslp
6/22/2008, 03:17 PM
Oregon

On a late call in the end zone from Bradford to Gresham. It's challenged, and some old-*** geezer takes eight frickin' minutes to make the call, TOUCHDOWN! and forever shuts up the AFLAC attack!

goingoneight
6/22/2008, 11:30 PM
Oregon

On a late call in the end zone from Bradford to Gresham. It's challenged, and some old-*** geezer takes eight frickin' minutes to make the call, TOUCHDOWN!!!

... and with that call, Oklahoma goes up by SEVENTY-SEVEN for the second time under Bob Stoops.

fixed. ;)

Choctaw
6/23/2008, 08:01 AM
USC, USC and USC. Throw in LSU on the side to make everything juuuust right.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 08:43 AM
Let the Dead Bury the Dead
I want whoever is NEXT !
;)