6/8/2008, 10:13 PM
That is all.

Holy carp.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 10:30 PM
Yes. Yes he is.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:42 PM
Jeepers, Celtics. Way to choke away a 20 point lead in 10 minutes.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:44 PM
OK, folks. Rajon Rondo shooting a fadeaway is not your best offensive option here...

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:46 PM
That's the way to do it, Pierce. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. Get to the rack and put it away.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:47 PM
And let the record reflect that I don't like the Celtics. I just hate the ****ing Lakers that much.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 10:48 PM
Let the record show that the Celtics are an adopted team of mine this season.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 10:49 PM
Pierce just came up big again.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:49 PM
Even BIGGER play by Pierce to block the three.

Pierce trying to take on Larry Legend status in Beantown.

Frozen Sooner
6/8/2008, 10:51 PM
CRY KOBE, YOU PHILANDERING *****!!!

Big Red Ron
6/8/2008, 10:54 PM
I guess everyone else in the NBA only gets an extra half step or step but Kobe can take three, four steps to get to the rim with no traveling calls.

Wow. Kobe being compared to Jordan is like comparing Pau Gasol to Larry Bird.

PS- Add me to the hate the lakers club please.

tulsaoilerfan
6/9/2008, 06:44 AM
What about the foreign dude getting 3 full steps on the break away that closed it to 4? Looked to me like the refs totally swallowed their whistles during the last 7 minutes; i guess one of them had the Lakers in their betting pool

tulsaoilerfan
6/9/2008, 06:45 AM
Wonder how long it will take Phil to starting complaining about the free throw discrepancy?

Big Red Ron
6/9/2008, 08:33 AM
Anyone think the Lakers can pull it off now? :D

Just goes to show the West is still inferior to the east.

JohnnyMack
6/9/2008, 10:14 AM
What about the foreign dude getting 3 full steps on the break away that closed it to 4? Looked to me like the refs totally swallowed their whistles during the last 7 minutes; i guess one of them had the Lakers in their betting pool

I swear I walked out of the room after that happened. I went out on the back porch, watched the storms roll in and reminded myself of why I don't watch the NBA.

Blue
6/9/2008, 01:36 PM
It's been awhile since I played organized b-ball, but isn't against the rules(traveling) to take two steps and pass? I saw this 800 time last night.

BarryBnds
6/9/2008, 01:37 PM

I agree with Ron. I'm afraid he'll give me another red dot.:rolleyes:

Eielson
6/9/2008, 02:50 PM
I guess everyone else in the NBA only gets an extra half step or step but Kobe can take three, four steps to get to the rim with no traveling calls.

If you think Kobe is the only one that gets away with traveling you are completely lost when it comes to the NBA.

Eielson
6/9/2008, 02:56 PM

Yeah, the Celtics lost three road games to the Hawks.

I hope that you're joking.

Big Red Ron
6/9/2008, 07:27 PM
If you think Kobe is the only one that gets away with traveling you are completely lost when it comes to the NBA.
I said everyone in the nba gets a step or a half a step. Not everyone gets to play like its a slam dunk contest. Trust me pal, I've seen the evolution of NBA officiating.

Oh, and what's the first rule about spek?

KC//CRIMSON
6/9/2008, 07:36 PM
I agree with Ron. I'm afraid he'll give me another red dot.:rolleyes:

Careful there, it's not wise to roll your eyes at a Gorilla.

BarryBnds
6/11/2008, 10:13 AM
Oh, and what's the first rule about spek?

If you spek people 10 times then your a moron and you need to get a life? :D

Big Red Ron
6/12/2008, 11:05 PM
If you spek people 10 times then your a moron and you need to get a life? :D
lol, I pegged ya with five for lippin' off. I'm on here less than an 2 hours a week but I must admit, I get a guilty pleasure out of stomping the green out of morans like yourself.

Civicus_Sooner
6/12/2008, 11:11 PM
Careful there, it's not wise to roll your eyes at a Gorilla.
Ya know what's funny. Ron Black, who isn't Big Red Ron, Black wishes, likely is more successfull than you. What rock did you come from under?

Big Red Ron
6/12/2008, 11:14 PM
Ya know what's funny. Ron Black, who isn't Big Red Ron, Black wishes, likely is more successfully than you. What rock did you come from under?Good God, Mike, let this go. If this loser wants to follow me around, while I have him on my ignore list, let him. It's pretty obvious who needs a life here.

BTW, you have that PowerPoint ready for me. ;)

BarryBnds
6/13/2008, 01:23 PM
I get a guilty pleasure out of stomping the green out of morans like yourself.

Erin was always my favorite Moran.

http://www.celebritynooz.com/watn/images/erin-moran-then.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
6/13/2008, 05:42 PM
Ya know what's funny. Ron Black, who isn't Big Red Ron, Black wishes, likely is more successfull than you. What rock did you come from under?

When you're done making coffee, fixing the fax machine, and blowing your manager, then you can work on your comedy routine, Mikey.

KC//CRIMSON
6/13/2008, 07:12 PM
Erin was always my favorite Moran.

http://www.celebritynooz.com/watn/images/erin-moran-then.jpg

http://growabrain.typepad.com/growabrain/Morans.jpg

Had to be done.

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 07:30 PM
This message is hidden because KC//CRIMSON is on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).

remove user from ignore listKC//CRIMSON (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36921)

"Moran" is old school SoonerFans.com lingo. I guess you never got the memo.

add user to ignore listKC//CRIMSON (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36921)

KC//CRIMSON
6/13/2008, 07:34 PM
"Moran" is old school SoonerFans.com lingo. I guess you never got the memo.

Nah, I don't think it was intentional. Nice try though.

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 07:40 PM
This message is hidden because KC//CRIMSON is on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).

I'm gonna leave it that way this time.

Mike, I suggest you do the same but it's a free country.

KC//CRIMSON
6/13/2008, 07:48 PM
I bet it just killed you to take me off your ingnore list if only just for a few seconds, didn't it?

Mike, this is not a democracy! Now bring me my lunch!

Eielson
6/13/2008, 08:32 PM
I'm so happy he brought up that ignore list thing because I had forgotten about it.

Big Red Ron
6/13/2008, 08:52 PM
I'm so happy he brought up that ignore list thing because I had forgotten about it.How bout the West Champions????

In this case (NBA) and in this case only, the west ain't the best.

BarryBnds
6/15/2008, 05:33 PM
Oh no, another 20 neg speks by Big Red Dot.

Frozen Sooner
6/15/2008, 09:30 PM
Man, I wonder if Kobe and Company can choke away another nineteen point lead?

Sooner98
6/15/2008, 09:40 PM
Tie game, beyonces!!!1

tommieharris91
6/15/2008, 09:55 PM
LA now has a 7 point lead with 5:00 left in the 3rd.

tulsaoilerfan
6/15/2008, 11:09 PM
Wow, is the fix in? Nice non-call on the Kobe steal, then KG goes up for a chippie tip in and on the way up is pushed by Farmar; you guess it another no call for the Lakers.

tulsaoilerfan
6/15/2008, 11:09 PM
I will say that KG was a choking bitch in the last 5 minutes; this one is on him

Eielson
6/16/2008, 02:53 AM
Wow, is the fix in? Nice non-call on the Kobe steal, then KG goes up for a chippie tip in and on the way up is pushed by Farmar; you guess it another no call for the Lakers.

So, not calling a foul that isn't a foul makes it fixed? What about the time where KG fell over out of bounds and gets a foul called on Gasol that sends him to the line? What about at the end where the Celtics were throwing Lakers on the ground to try and get the ball with no fouls being called? What about the time in last minute of game 5 where Pierce should have been called for an offensive foul but got a foul called on Kobe with the shot clock winding down? What about the time where Gasol shot the ball over the backboard when a Celtic was bumping into him and locked his arm with him? What about the time where Odom dunks the ball on a Celtic and should have an and-1 play coming but instead gets called for an offensive foul that still completely puzzles me? What about how PJ Brown has tried to pick a fight with nearly every single Laker and how James Posey fouls after every play?

Blue
6/16/2008, 03:34 AM
The Celtics are a better TEAM Eilson. It's over Tuesday. Kobe is no MJ. By a long shot.

BTW, what about two steps and a pass? When did that rule change?

Eielson
6/16/2008, 06:53 AM
The Celtics are a better TEAM Eilson. It's over Tuesday. Kobe is no MJ. By a long shot.

I said after game 4 that I thought the series would be over in six games. There is no way that you can count the Lakers out, though. Winning two close games in Boston isn't completely unreasonable. They almost won the first two games in Boston.

Blue
6/16/2008, 09:04 AM
True. The Lakers just seem outmatched. I can't believe they handled San Antonio the way they did.

I do agree the West is far superior than the East.

tulsaoilerfan
6/16/2008, 07:08 PM
So, not calling a foul that isn't a foul makes it fixed? What about the time where KG fell over out of bounds and gets a foul called on Gasol that sends him to the line? What about at the end where the Celtics were throwing Lakers on the ground to try and get the ball with no fouls being called? What about the time in last minute of game 5 where Pierce should have been called for an offensive foul but got a foul called on Kobe with the shot clock winding down? What about the time where Gasol shot the ball over the backboard when a Celtic was bumping into him and locked his arm with him? What about the time where Odom dunks the ball on a Celtic and should have an and-1 play coming but instead gets called for an offensive foul that still completely puzzles me? What about how PJ Brown has tried to pick a fight with nearly every single Laker and how James Posey fouls after every play?

Explain then how that's not a foul? Kobe never hit the ball and hit Pierce on the side; if that's not Kobe i would almost be it would have been a foul; Mark Jackson was the only announcer brave enough to mention that it might have been a foul

Eielson
6/16/2008, 09:46 PM
Explain then how that's not a foul? Kobe never hit the ball and hit Pierce on the side; if that's not Kobe i would almost be it would have been a foul; Mark Jackson was the only announcer brave enough to mention that it might have been a foul

Brave enough or dumb enough?

You want the Lakers to lose so bad that apparently you can't see these games straight. I don't agree at all that it was a foul and to complain about that call with some of the other calls that have happened is ridiculous. However, saying he didn't hit the ball at all? Wow.

NormanPride
6/17/2008, 10:21 AM
True. The Lakers just seem outmatched. I can't believe they handled San Antonio the way they did.

I do agree the West is far superior than the East.

Too old and too tired. Manu got a bit too dinged up in the previous two series and we couldn't pull it off without him.

That, and the Lakers played better against us. What a surprise? That always happens when we go out in the West Finals.

JohnnyMack
6/17/2008, 10:50 AM
I hate Kobe Bryant. I'll say it. I think he's a tremendous talent but I can't stand him. He's a selfish prick.

Big Red Ron
6/17/2008, 12:47 PM
The next time I hear anyone ever compare Bryant to Jordan, I'm gonna though punch them.

Shoot, Bryant isn't even Dominique Williams or Scotty Pippen or Iseah Thomas or Reggie Miller, etc and so on.

Without Shaq, he's a very good player but he's not some once in a generation type player.

BarryBnds
6/19/2009, 05:31 PM
Bryant isn't even Dominique Williams or Scotty Pippen or Iseah Thomas or Reggie Miller, etc and so on.

Good call Moran.