PDA

View Full Version : How long before this person gets banned at OP.com

OU_Sooners75
6/8/2008, 07:18 AM
Just read this post and the next one.

http://www.orangepower.com/showpost.php?p=561002&postcount=55

RedstickSooner
6/8/2008, 08:17 AM
For some reason, every time I hear that site mentioned, I think of the skinhead song, "White Power" by Skrewdriver.

bluedogok
6/8/2008, 10:35 AM
It's just Pokes being Pokes, making some stuff up to assuage their tender egos and make themselves feel better.....so just business as usual :rolleyes:

If they want to answer one of the other posts in that thread, George Strait lives outside Pearsall which is about 50 miles southwest of San Antonio off I-35.

LoyalFan
6/8/2008, 12:52 PM
It's just Pokes being Pokes, making some stuff up to assuage their tender egos and make themselves feel better.....so just business as usual :rolleyes:

If they want to answer one of the other posts in that thread, George Strait lives outside Pearsall which is about 50 miles southwest of San Antonio off I-35.

I guess he moved from The Dominion, located a few miles NNW of SA on IH10.
At any rate, I HEARD years ago that he lived in the Dom with other luminaries; Spurs great David Robinson. etc.
No matter. Wherever he is I hope he's well and happy.

LF

goingoneight
6/8/2008, 01:29 PM
Rule to live by at OP.com:

"Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory."

bluedogok
6/8/2008, 03:56 PM
I guess he moved from The Dominion, located a few miles NNW of SA on IH10.
At any rate, I HEARD years ago that he lived in the Dom with other luminaries; Spurs great David Robinson. etc.
No matter. Wherever he is I hope he's well and happy.

LF
He has a big spread down in that area, of course he may still have a place in SA as well.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 04:40 PM
Rule to live by at OP.com:

"Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory."

That and they are above any sort of cheating and wrongdoing. No wonder all of them want to be T. Boone Pickens.

sooner518
6/8/2008, 05:01 PM
<:stunned: > When all logic proves you wrong, just call them Gooners and tell them that there is something special about OSU and them Gooners wouldnt understand! </:stunned:>

Big Red Ron
6/8/2008, 05:19 PM
For the record, there's just something special about Norman, the town, the best education you can buy in Oklahoma. It's the people, it's about generations of families and friends. It's more than a school in a town. It's a lifestyle.

There I said it.

:D

OU_Sooners75
6/8/2008, 08:05 PM
For the record, there's just something special about Norman, the town, the best education you can buy in Oklahoma. It's the people, it's about generations of families and friends. It's more than a school in a town. It's a lifestyle.

There I said it.

But you didnt have the balls to say it at OP.com.

Big Red Ron
6/8/2008, 08:09 PM
But you didnt have the balls to say it at OP.com.
I don't have, nor want a handle on that peice of crap.

OU_Sooners75
6/8/2008, 08:19 PM
I don't have, nor want a handle on that peice of crap.

I don't blame you.

I went there for a short brief time. Got banned for bringing in facts.

Hope the guy that this thread attains to has a more successful attempt than I did...LOL

OP.com is a :chicken: crap place. With many crappy fans.

goingoneight
6/8/2008, 08:24 PM
OP.com is especially biased, but I've found more than a fair share of reasonable Poke fans on the scout board. That's where I do most of my interacting with other fanbases, and the "Cowboy Corner" is quick to moved, lock threads or ban users for the typical OP nonsense. Having propped up scout, this is still by far the best Sooner board.

Crimsontothecore
6/8/2008, 08:36 PM
Crazysooner seems to be holding his own quite nicely over there. I wonder who he is??;)

OU_Sooners75
6/8/2008, 08:38 PM
Crazysooner seems to be holding his own quite nicely over there. I wonder who he is??;)

Are you him?

Crimsontothecore
6/8/2008, 08:51 PM
Are you him?

It couldn't be me. I was banned over there long ago.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 09:39 PM
Being banned there is a badge of honor.

CORNholio
6/8/2008, 10:19 PM
I love their argument concerning the lack of support for OU athletic programs such as wrestling and tiddlewinks that they so strongly support. If someone could just tell them that those sports are boring to watch and in Norman we have better things to do than hayrides and wrestling matches.
According to OP almost no sooner fans actually went to OU and we work for lawn mowing companies and are reading the innerweb from our double-wides.:rolleyes:

sooner2b09
6/8/2008, 10:40 PM

There I said it.

haha almost the exact same post on OP

One fall day of OSU football and all it entails, one basketball game in GIA, one Bedlam wrestling matching in GIA, one look at the pom squad...he'll start to bleed orange. He'll realize that at OSU, it's not just about sporting events and pretty girls...it's about family. It's being part of something bigger than you and proudly wearing the orange.

It's just the way we roll around here. Family comes first. And we are all family.

I've never heard a single OU fan on this board say the same things about OU and Norman. OSU is special. In an undescribable way. Just tonight I was at a dinner w/ someone who is very active in the NCAA on a very high level. He did not attend OSU, but he said to the group that out of all the campuses he has visited in his career, OSU is special. It's not something you can market or sell...it's something you experience...and something that will change you forever.

tommieharris91
6/8/2008, 11:08 PM
Simply put, don't argue with methheads.

OUbones
6/9/2008, 12:17 AM
I really don't see why anyone from this site spends anytime over there, especially the need to come over here and comment on it.

CORNholio
6/9/2008, 12:25 AM
I really don't see why anyone from this site spends anytime over there, especially the need to come over here and comment on it.

The same reasons people visit the zoo. To feed the monkeys.

OU_Sooners75
6/9/2008, 01:25 AM

You got to entertain the children once in awhile.

Scott D
6/9/2008, 06:26 AM
it's amusing when the poke experience is summed up in two guys in tights rolling around on the floor together, while the sheep urge them on going "baaaaaaaa" all night long.

Animal Mother
6/9/2008, 05:05 PM
I'm the last person to defend any aggies but aren't the hardcore dumbazzes the ones that post on OP.com??? Growing up in the 70s in northern Oklahoma I had many friends that were oswho fans. They were mostly the type that only cared about what OU did on the Saturday oshwo played us. So what the heck happened? Did the aggies expect us to crawl in a hole during the Smellsofbourbon and the Mistake Named Blake years and never come out again? I knew some whacked out fans in the 70s but they were far outnumbered by the reasonable types. These oswho fans of the present are just plain insane in the membrane.

RedstickSooner
6/9/2008, 05:17 PM
I feel like we're partially to blame for the existence of these idiots.

If we hadn't lost to them a few times under Stoops, they wouldn't exist. But we have, so they do.

After another five years of beat-downs, they should skulk back to their holes, I should think.

Jacie
6/9/2008, 08:35 PM
From another OP thread on the same subject as CrazySooner's . . .

Last year, OSU sold 33,400 season tickets. For six home games, the attendance average was 40,024. The Cowboys have not played before a home sellout crowd since the 2004 Bedlam contest.

Last year, the Boone Pickens Stadium seating capacity was 44,700. Now, as a result of the ongoing renovation, the capacity has increased to about 60,000.

They haven't managed a sellout crowd (44,700 according to the stat above) since 2004 yet they have increased capacity by over 15,000. Any chance that many more Sooners will travel to Stoolwater this year and help em get another sellout?

olevetonahill
6/9/2008, 08:48 PM
From another OP thread on the same subject as CrazySooner's . . .

Last year, OSU sold 33,400 season tickets. For six home games, the attendance average was 40,024. The Cowboys have not played before a home sellout crowd since the 2004 OU-OSU contest.

Last year, the Boone Pickens Stadium seating capacity was 44,700. Now, as a result of the ongoing renovation, the capacity has increased to about 60,000.

They haven't managed a sellout crowd (44,700 according to the stat above) since 2004 yet they have increased capacity by over 15,000. Any chance that many more Sooners will travel to Stoolwater this year and help em get another sellout?

Nope
But I did BUY 4 tickets to that Game
sold em On Ebay fer a tidy Profit :D

bluedogok
6/9/2008, 10:35 PM
The same reasons people visit the zoo. To feed the monkeys.
I thought that was to watch the monkeys fling poo at each other...
so that is why people go to OP :D

Eielson
6/10/2008, 12:48 AM
It couldn't be me. I was banned over there long ago.

I've been banned there like 3 times.

stoopified
6/11/2008, 04:38 PM
Simply put, don't argue with methheads.:)