PDA

View Full Version : Dog in the pool!!

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2008, 04:48 PM
About 6:45 fri morning i heard my son holler out "Mom, there's a dog in the pool"; i head downstairs to see what it is and there's this huge dog in the pool by the south side; he's just floating there by the side and waiting for rescue, so my wife and i manage to pull him out; he must have weighed about 80 pounds and seemed to be some sort of pit bull mix pit, but when we got him out he just shook the water off and took off down the street with the female dog that showed up out of the woods once we got outside; wish we had pics but didn't have time to take any because we wanted to get him out of the water; first time in 8 years of living here that we've found a dog in our pool!!

Okla-homey
6/7/2008, 04:59 PM
About 6:45 fri morning i heard my son holler out "Mom, there's a dog in the pool"; i head downstairs to see what it is and there's this huge dog in the pool by the south side; he's just floating there by the side and waiting for rescue, so my wife and i manage to pull him out; he must have weighed about 80 pounds and seemed to be some sort of pit bull mix pit, but when we got him out he just shook the water off and took off down the street with the female dog that showed up out of the woods once we got outside; wish we had pics but didn't have time to take any because we wanted to get him out of the water; first time in 8 years of living here that we've found a dog in our pool!!

You know, if a dog could wander into your pool, might'nt a little kid do so too? If so, something very bad could happen.

just saying.

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2008, 05:48 PM
What, he'd rescue a kid? ;)

TheUnnamedSooner
6/7/2008, 05:57 PM
So, your son has figured out when something needs to be taken care of, to call mom...

Soonrboy
6/7/2008, 05:58 PM
You know, if a dog could wander into your pool, might'nt a little kid do so too? If so, something very bad could happen.

just saying.

Debbie Downer, ladies and gentlemen

bluedogok
6/7/2008, 06:01 PM
Debbie Downer, ladies and gentlemen
Nah....the lawyer mentality took over http://forum.austinrat.org/images/smiles/ducking.gif

Pink_Floyd
6/7/2008, 06:25 PM

just saying.

ole wise one=Okla-homey-Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTA0MzQ2NzU4MzZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ4MDY0MTE@._ V1._SX85_SY139_.jpg

just talkin...

:pop: :pop: ;)

AlbqSooner
6/7/2008, 06:25 PM
Law school DOES screw up your thinking for the rest of your life.

VeeJay
6/7/2008, 06:33 PM
he must have weighed about 80 pounds

Soaking wet?

StoopTroup
6/7/2008, 07:25 PM
If a cat ever got in my pool...I'm afraid there would be no rescue.

GottaHavePride
6/7/2008, 07:39 PM
Heh. Homey-Wan Kenobi.

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2008, 08:13 PM

just saying.

There are no kids in the neighborhood, for what that's worth; the only reason the dog got in is he got out on the deck through our gate that has a broken latch but hopefully that's been rigged up good enough to temporarily solve that issue

tulsaoilerfan
6/7/2008, 08:14 PM
Soaking wet?

Very much so; from the pool and the thunderstorm

Curly Bill
6/8/2008, 12:37 AM
SPEK to the dog rescuer.

...cause dogs are teh awesome!

StoopTroup
6/8/2008, 08:54 AM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-dog-pictures-poodle-pool-manbutt.jpg

6/8/2008, 09:01 AM
Hillbilly Stew.