PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get their stimulus checks this week?

BudSooner
6/7/2008, 01:50 PM
Just got mine in the mail, now off to get a ****ing mower...or a goat.

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah, about a million MFers who keep no money in their bank account and just want to cash the damn thing. 'Cause you just HAVE to have a stack of bills in your front pocket.

King Crimson
6/7/2008, 01:59 PM
not me, i'm a last # clown.

a goat?

Frozen Sooner
6/7/2008, 02:01 PM
Mown lawn AND pleasure.

SoonerStormchaser
6/7/2008, 02:01 PM
Buy the goat...I would've, but some guy dressed in orange gave me a great deal on a sheep.

King Crimson
6/7/2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah, about a million MFers who keep no money in their bank account and just want to cash the damn thing. 'Cause you just HAVE to have a stack of bills in your front pocket.

that's funny you say that. i was listening to some "bums" on the bus the other day complaining about not getting their check and already spent/borrowed against the money....****ing government.

Pink_Floyd
6/7/2008, 03:13 PM
Buy the goat...I would've, but some guy dressed in orange gave me a great deal on a sheep.

i'm sure you could get great sheep deal
from a aggie,been used though,bought as is.

http://www.bigdogs.com/images/products/thumbnails/s2840th.gif

BudSooner
6/7/2008, 04:31 PM
Heh, just got back from Lowes...it wasn't too bad of an *** raping.
Bolens 21" cut push mower for $170, it's actually the first NEW mower i've ever had..the rest have been hand me downs that i've put a bandaid on over and over again.

Needs me sumthin cold to drink first...then to the cutting.

SoonerStormchaser
6/7/2008, 04:53 PM
We bought ourselves a new mower from my moving allowance this past spring...runs 100 times better than that POS I used to have.

OU-HSV
6/7/2008, 06:01 PM
Still waiting for my stimulus check to come in so I can start my fence.
I turned my taxes in w/direct deposit, but for some reason they had an "error" depositing my tax return, so they mailed me a check instead for it. The error must be that they can't read, cause my acct. number was written perfectly on my tax return form.
So I'm guessing they'll be mailing me a stimulus check sometime between now and December!

r5TPsooner
6/7/2008, 06:23 PM
Didn't get one but I did get $802 from the state which went into my money market account.