PDA

View Full Version : Recovery was going good until.....

stoops the eternal pimp
6/7/2008, 12:17 AM
The 12 year old boy falls on my leg and bent it backwards...now I get 2 extra weeks on crutches and back to the pain meds....But at least I have a smile on my face...Thank you oxycontin and percosat

soonerhubs
6/7/2008, 12:26 AM
Dadgum! Sorry to hear that. I pray for better luck for you this next two weeks.

King Crimson
6/7/2008, 12:27 AM
so, now your going to be so doped up as to push me to install Windows ME instead of 95?

stoops the eternal pimp
6/7/2008, 12:30 AM
2k baby yeah!

thanks hubler....right now it looks like 2 more weeks of crutches, 6 weeks in the brace, a lot of months of PT, 9 months before I can jog and 1 year til sports...

Flagstaffsooner
6/7/2008, 12:43 AM
The 12 year old boy falls on my leg and bent it backwards...now I get 2 extra weeks on crutches and back to the pain meds....But at least I have a smile on my face...Thank you oxycontin and percosatWhoa, was the 12yo sharing the meds before he fell?:confused:

stoops the eternal pimp
6/7/2008, 12:51 AM
we were feeding fish at the lake and he was standing on a bench beside us...something happened and the little sack fell off the bench and on my leg...what ****es me off is that he looks at me and then just walks off without saying anything....oh well im not all ****y now...yaya me!

olevetonahill
6/7/2008, 12:52 AM
Whoa, was the 12yo sharing the meds before he fell?:confused:

Nope . STEP Paid the Kid to get HIM extry meds !:D

olevetonahill
6/7/2008, 12:53 AM
we were feeding fish at the lake and he was standing on a bench beside us...something happened and the little sack fell off the bench and on my leg...what ****es me off is that he looks at me and then just walks off without saying anything....oh well im not all ****y now...yaya me!

I rest My Case !:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
6/7/2008, 12:56 AM
I thought you drank your case

Flagstaffsooner
6/7/2008, 01:06 AM
I thought you drank your case:D