PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting interactions with fans of another team?

Collier11
6/6/2008, 08:50 PM
I thought this might be something fun to pass the time, ive got a couple

OU/tx 2003

I drunk azz texas fan about mid 20's comes stumibling out of the stadium after another OU victory and was mouthing off like an idiot texas fan does, yelling to F*ck the sooners and this and that, well he apparently said something wrong to the 50 some odd yr old sooner fan walking with his wife because the old OU fan dropped his stuff, got up in his face and basically said(paraphrasing) you better get the f*ck out of my face before I smash your little b*tch face. Needless to say the little mouthy prick looked like he was going to **** himself and proceeded to walk off still mouthing

OU/oregon at Oregon

I was at the game with 6 friends, 3 of which who grew up in Oregon and two go to univ of oregon. (keep in mind that 99% of the oregon fans were really cool) but we were leaning up against the wall at the top of the stadium watching OU warm up when some drunk oregon student (surprise) came stumbling up and tried to push me out of the way, I grabbed his arm and asked him what the hell his problem was ( I was trying to keep my cool in enemy territory so not to get kicked out), he says that no Ou fan is going to take his spot and he can stand wherever he wants, and out of nowhere my cool *** Oregon buddy who is about 50lbs lighter than myself comes walking up, grabs the guy by his shirt and tells him that if he doesnt quit being such a piece of sh*t he was going to whip his azz, the look on his face when a fellow oregon fan did that to him was priceless.

Ive got a few more less intense moments but these were the funnier ones!

magic33216
6/6/2008, 09:14 PM
I don't know if this counts because it wasn't me but it was my brother...He went to '06 OU/UT game and the night before him and his two buddies were at a bar, where texas fans kept mouthing off. Well my brothers friend is a hot head and is pretty bad *** at fighting walked outside the guys follow proceeding to talk crap. It turned into a big *** fight where my bros friend laid three guys out and his other was fighting another dude, and my bro who was fighting one guy got sucker punched in the back of the head and smacked the pavement. It was an interesting story to have heard.

oh and p.s. the guy that knocked out the three went to an overnight detox in jail and missed the OU/TEX game lol.

sooner518
6/6/2008, 10:35 PM
At Oregon, saw lovely UO fan wearing a short that said "The only job I need is a blowjob". Tried to take a picture of it but couldn't get the right angle.

We bought tickets from scalpers and ended up in the Oregon section. Most Oregon fans were OK, if not a little ignorant sounding about football (After the onside kick, one of the ladies in front of us was talking to her friend on the phone and kept saying how the ball should go to Oregon, contrary to what my friends were saying on the phone. After Oregon got the ball, she started yelling at us "I told you I was right! don't you second guess me!").

However, 3 ******rockets were standing maybe 6 or 7 rows in front of us. One of them was wearing a Joey Harrington jersey (LOL!). Throughout pregame, they were looking back at us, mocking us and just kind of being drunkasses, taking pulls off of their flasks. Then they started yelling at us about how we didnt know what we were getting into and had no chance and all this crap. Then they started smoking weed in the stands and they all got kicked out. hahahahah

On the way back, an Oregon fan genuinely asked us if we wanted to trade our OU hats for his puke yellow Oregon hat. We declined.

I've been to only one OU-Texas game (the 12-0 game in '04) and after the game, most UT fans were cool. The West End the night before is a differnet story, but after we handed their butts to them, they seemed to know their place at the moment

Williesan
6/6/2008, 10:35 PM
In the post mortem of our loss to :texan: in 1997, I was making my way through the mass of crimson and burnt orange humanity when I came across this guy and his wife who were lOSUr "fans." This guy was holding up a credit card sized card with the lOSUr logo on it while saying "here's the real team right here."

I stopped and gave him a few words of wisdom - namely that if he was such a "big" fan of the Pokes, why wasn't he in Stoolwater for their game against Mizzou that morning? His reply was that he couldn't get tickets... to a game that wasn't sold out (I was very quick to point this fact out.) He got the proverbial :stunned: blank look on his face, tucked the card away and took his wife and blended into the mass.

A UT fan who overheard that exchange said "Man, that was harsh dude."

I turned to him and smiled, and noted that I could have done much worse and then proceeded to congratulate him on the win - but got in the parting shot: "66-3."

Williesan

Williesan
6/6/2008, 11:00 PM
OK, I'm double posting in a thread. But I have another OU/TX weekend story.

1996. We're 0-4, UT's 3-1 and looking decent (apart from a traditional UT flub up out west.) We're 21-1/2 point dogs (I think it hit 22 at some point that week too.) JohnnyMack bails on us at the last minute for .... OK I digress. :D You get how bad the weekend was looking.

Friday night, our group did the usual thing - hit the West End, and found a place to get drunk. The 'Across The Street Bar' on Mockingbird had the best deal - $0.25 pitchers of beer ($5 to get in, $6 to get drunk.) We arrive and some Sigma Nu's were there and my buddy and I knew one of them from high school and several others from being IM officials. They offered to buy the beers (and my cokes since I was the DD). All in all a good time was being had...

Until about 9:00 when the fashionably late UT crowd started arriving.

As the place was getting more crowded, we were getting smashed into the railing out by the street. We traded barbs with the Orangebloods and it remained pretty civil until I overheard this one loudmouth saying that "Blow U had no chance against us tomorrow... I mean why even show up?? Turn that f(%(&%g wagon around an go home we own them." :mad: Since the line to get in wasn't moving much, I got to hear about 2 minutes of this crap. So I calmly turned around and laid it out. :pop:

"I got $200 that says otherwise."

"S*** man, no - that's easy money... I don't want to steal money from ya."

"$400." (Yes - I had the dough in my wallet.)

This got his attention.

"I... uhhh... on what?"

"(Sooners) win, straight up. We meet here tomorrow night to settle up. Loser buys the beer. You in?"

(Other Orangebloods start to whisper to him to go for it.)

"No way man. I can't do it."

"Why? Can't trust your own team? Broke? No marbles? We're 0-4. We suck and we know it. And you just stood here 5 minutes ago and said, what was it - 'turn our schooners around and go the f*** home'???"

He turned away at his point and moved on down the line.

Too bad he didn't bite. (20/20 hindsight factor here.) :D

Williesan

SoonerDood
6/7/2008, 08:33 AM
after the whorns kicked our butt in '05, the eventual Mrs. SoonerDood and I were walking out of the stadium. Some giddy little UT students were behind us making jokes, and one of them pops off with "Hope you enjoy the Holiday Bowl OU!"

I turned around and said, "I guess Texas fans would know all about how to enjoy the Holiday Bowl!" This little **** got defensive and was like, "Just let us enjoy our victory!" I reminded him that HE was the one who started talkin, and a more knowledgable fan called him out on it.

fadada1
6/7/2008, 09:17 AM
before she was mrs. fadada, the lady and i went to the OU/nova basketball game in villanova. biggest bunch of spoiled rotten rich kids in the world. catholic school my ***!!!!

Scott D
6/7/2008, 10:30 AM
before she was mrs. fadada, the lady and i went to the OU/nova basketball game in villanova. biggest bunch of spoiled rotten rich kids in the world. catholic school my ***!!!!

well it is a catholic school...IN PHILLY!!!!!111!!!! :D

MyT Oklahoma
6/8/2008, 12:51 PM
Commerce Street the night before the '89 OU/Texas game. Picture this, your usual sea of drunken humanity having a good time indulging in one of college footballs greatest traditions, drinking and taunting your opponent. Following behind a group of Texas fans who were yelling every obscenity about OU in the book before I finally broke in with.... "When's the last time the Southwest Conference won a National Championship in football?" << Dead silence of course. Followed by my response.... "1969! Even Nebraska's won two since then." << More dead silence.

You just had to be there to fully appreciate the moment. I must have done that a half dozen times that night and never got any response from the UT fans.

goingoneight
6/8/2008, 01:46 PM
2002 OU vs. OSU: How many times have you ever caught a vandal orange-handed and he tells you with shoe polish in hand that it was not he, nor any or his shoe polish-wielding aggy friends who wrote "F*** OU" all over your brand-new car?

2007 OU s Miami: I hear from the distance a "five national championships, where you at?"
Apparently great minds think alike because myself and several other OU faithful said in unison shortly thereafter "SEVEN National Championships, where YOU at?!?"
"**** y'all" is all the little ****** had to say about that.

JLEW1818
6/8/2008, 05:48 PM
Walking through a softball complex with my OU jersey on (Teddy Lehman) and some red neck lady long horn fan with like 10 ten teeth, says " yall weren't very nice to us in Dallas last fall." I started laughing, it was just pretty fun to hear a redneck lady with a big country voice.

OU_Sooners75
6/8/2008, 08:25 PM
2003. vs. KSU in Kansas City.

Yes the embarassing loss to KSU.

After the game, my Twin and I were leaving the stadium. When 3 young pukes in gayish purple slammed into my brother. (Mind you, My Brother and I are not small by any stretch of the imagination, I played cfb as an OT. He played DL in High School). The guys started to shout obscenities and tried to fight with us. To make a long story short, if it wasnt for the security, there would have been three KSU fans thinking they could fly off the side of Arrowhead stadium...LOL.

goingoneight
6/8/2008, 08:27 PM
You know what, since nowadays you punish the whole for the deeds of a few... I'm going to be an ******* to every fast food chain I visit because of that nasty burger I got from Sonic a year ago. Seems to me that makes about as much sense as people stopping me in Wal-Mart to tell me how much they don't like my team or my team's fanbase.

LoyalFan
6/9/2008, 12:01 PM
Back in antiquity, the mid-70s, Da Sooners were playing Baylor in Waco. I had four tickets, given me by the father of a Baylor scrub.
We got there wayyyyyy early and joined other Sooner fans in setting up grills, mixing cocktails, and dispensing suds as the flesh of animals cooked over the coals.
An older couple walked past, the spittin' image of the famed painting "American Gothic". They looked like ghosts from the past.
As they passed I raised my martini and said "Nice to be here, folks. Enjoy the game." (I'm the friendly sort.)
They gasped at the sight of someone, a SOONER FAN!!!!!...Oh, the horror!...flaunting the consumption of alcohol on sacred ground. The woman hailed a nearby uniformed type and gushed "Look! He's got alcohol! Do something!", to which the cop replied "Lady, there's one of me and there's hundreds of them. Just look away and keep on movin'." The fact that said officer had recently enjoyed a serious burger and a soft drink at our feast may have played a part.
Score at the half; 35-0. Final; 42-14.
On a related note: We were seated among (mostly )Baylorites. When the pretty darn good Baylor Band played "That Good Old Baylor Line" we wanted to chip in. Not knowing THEIR lyrics we lustily sang the original ditty..."In the good ol' suuuumertiiiime. In that good ol'...etc." Got some looks that were rather sour, but a few laughs as well.
Ah, the good times!

LF

TheUnnamedSooner
6/9/2008, 12:31 PM
When we played Arky in the cottonbowl. I was surprised by how many of their fans were just ignorant of the football rules (halo rule, penalties, 1st downs). After the game and we held them to I think 2 total yards the whole game, several (not one but several) of their fans walked up to me and told me "Well, it's a good thing you guys weren't playing for a natl championship today" What kind of smack is that?

htownsooner7
6/9/2008, 12:33 PM
My best friend and I went to the 2004 OU A&M game at Kyle Field. We knew some girls down there and so we traveled to and from the game on the A&M student bus. And, it was a night game. We were both fully decked out in Sooner gear and were in awe with how respectful the students were to us. I've had near altercations with Nebbish fans at the 2006 Big 12 championship, Mizzou fans at last years Big 12 championship, and whorn fans almost every year since 2002 at the RRS. While I'm sure some of their niceness had to do with coming off of a 77 point loss the year before, I remain quite impressed with their fan base. They are still aggies, but appear to be very good people.

Dio
6/9/2008, 12:39 PM
2 jump out at me:

At the 06 RRS, there was a big black Texas fan wearing a kilt sitting by himself on our row. He was pretty cool, but still...

Before the Rose Bowl, which was Mike Price's last game at Wazzou before he went "rolling" to Bama, some Cougar fan yelled "hook em horns", which was immediately met with a "Roll Tide!", followed by dead silence from the Coug.

TexasLidig8r
6/9/2008, 02:38 PM
Commerce Street the night before the '89 OU/Texas game. Picture this, your usual sea of drunken humanity having a good time indulging in one of college footballs greatest traditions, drinking and taunting your opponent. Following behind a group of Texas fans who were yelling every obscenity about OU in the book before I finally broke in with.... "When's the last time the Southwest Conference won a National Championship in football?" << Dead silence of course. Followed by my response.... "1969! Even Nebraska's won two since then." << More dead silence.

You just had to be there to fully appreciate the moment. I must have done that a half dozen times that night and never got any response from the UT fans.

That would have been too easy... A knowledgeable Texas fan would have simply responded with.. "how many times has OU been on probation since then?" and/or "now.. was it the doping, the raping or shooting that made you most proud?"

I haven't had any bad experiences with OU fans the weekend of the RRS even in my drunken college days.

I got to trade smack talk with Dick Vitale at the Texas - Notre Dame game in South Bend. Friend in Chicago had a relative working in the ND ticket office. . got 50 yard line seats.. Dickie V right behind me... was crackin' jokes and yucking it up the whole time... "Texas fans.. babeee... get back on the bus!"

freshchris05
6/9/2008, 02:46 PM
That would have been too easy... A knowledgeable Texas fan would have simply responded with.. "how many times has OU been on probation since then?" and/or "now.. was it the doping, the raping or shooting that made you most proud?"

I haven't had any bad experiences with OU fans the weekend of the RRS even in my drunken college days.

I got to trade smack talk with Dick Vitale at the Texas - Notre Dame game in South Bend. Friend in Chicago had a relative working in the ND ticket office. . got 50 yard line seats.. Dickie V right behind me... was crackin' jokes and yucking it up the whole time... "Texas fans.. babeee... get back on the bus!"

mainly the raping but maybe a few more 5-0 streaks and we can catch up on the criminal mischief as well..

Fraggle145
6/9/2008, 03:13 PM
the 2005 loss to TCU...

I'm in Athens, GA at the UGA game (I was getting my Masters there at the time). So I am tailgaitng before the game... This eventually turned into me holding a cellphone and yelling in one hand at my good friend Soonermix and drinking especially heavily. this was at my gf's parents tailgate, not one of my shining moments. Anyway, the game is over we lose, and I am heading into UGA's stadium. I have all of my Sooner gear on, and I can hear the mumblings in the crowd about how OU lost, etc, etc... When this old man starts yelling at me and some of my UGA friends from his tailgate

Him: "Hey does the sooner fan know he lost?" (about 3 times before I answered him)

Me: "Ya what about it about it?"

Him: "You all lost to TCU, hahahaha"

Me: You all lose every year what's your point?

Him: "You all lost to TCU hahahaha"

Me: "You better sit down old man before I kick your ***!" (I'd Had enough the previous two lines or somehting similiar had gone on for like 5min)

Him: "Man you dont have to be such a dick I wasnt, trying to be a jerk"

Me: "You have no class and 2 national titles, we have 7, you dont even know what winning is about... Shut the **** up old man, sit the **** down. Werent trying to be a jerk my ***."

Him: *Sits down, and shuts the **** up* (Actually his whole tailgate did lol)

I felt a little bit better... till I came back to my car at home and it had a note on it making fun of us for losing to TCU.

I want TCU to die this year. BTW most UGA fans are pretty nice people. This guy was just an asshat though.

OklahomaRed
6/9/2008, 03:46 PM
2000 OU Neb game. My bro and I are in the south endzone. OU get's down a couple of TD's and some loud *** Neb fans right behind us (who the hell sells their endzone seats to the opponents should be harassed) start telling us to sit down and shut-up. Then they say they'll be sitting on the 50 by halftime. My brother tells them to kiss his arse, and just for being "rude", we're going to stand up the entire frickin' game. Man, my legs were getting tired about the 3rd quarter, then OU comes from behind and embarrasses them bug eaters. It was sweet watching them slink out of there in the 4th quarter.

OklahomaRed
6/9/2008, 03:52 PM
Texas Tech game in Lubbock. I went to the game with this friend of mine who's a 6th degree blackbelt in Kempo and 3rd degree blackbelt in Akiedo (sp). He's about 6'3" and 275 pounds. He does some ultimate fighting. Anyway, this drunk as# Tech fan (what other kind is there) keeps turning around and flippin' all the OU fans off and yelling crap. You hate to start crap in the opponents stadium, but my friend finally says, "I've had about enough of that as#hole, and I'm fixin' to go shut his pie hole." About this time, this big frickin' dude with an OU shirt on (he had to be an ex-football player cause he was huge and I thought I saw a OU ring on his sausage sized finger) leans accross about 3 rows (he was that big) and you could hear him telling the dude (very politely :D) to shut the f*#ck up or he would shut his face for him. Dude sat down and didn't say another word. About 3 minutes later him and his friend slink out. Everyone applauds the OU dude (even about 50% of the Tech fans who were tired of hearing him run his head).

badger
6/9/2008, 04:12 PM
I was once very hopped up on cough medicine one trip to Los Angeles. I was so incredibly sick, but because I knew trip spots were limited and many people didn't get to go, I didn't want to back out, even though I was ill.So, my memory on this is hazy at best, but here's what I do recall...

I don't need to remind you how the game turned out, but afterwards was brutal. A certain person instructed us over and over that we were not be baited into responding to any of these comments, but rather, were to be polite and shake their hands. I would have obliged if I wasn't so la la la, because a hand shake would result in severe illness (evil grin).

However, I had no such opportunity. A loudmouth UCLA dude starts chanting "F**k the Sooners" and "No more championships" and junk like that next to us, so said "let's be polite" guy tries to do as he said earlier, to congratulate them politely and shake their hands. However, drunken UCLA fan was having none of that and continued to berate the Sooners and curse a lot. This greatly frustrated the politeness effort and we were quickly ushered away from the loudmouth. Perhaps it was the drugs, but it was the most amusing memory I have of adverse fandom.

Sooner legend has it that one special teammer Guuuuut once reached up to shake hands with a Boise State heckler after the first Fiesta Bowl embarrassment, which was the ultimate show of respect and sportsmanship and all. I would argue that some fans do not deserve respect and futile attempts at sportsmanship should be avoided at all costs.

MyT Oklahoma
6/9/2008, 10:39 PM

Well I guess there were no knowledgeable UT fans present on Commerce Street in 1989, huh? Had I a few more beers in me though I would have added.... "And it was the last all white team to win one."

SoonerInLubbock
6/9/2008, 11:28 PM
Before moving to Lubbock I had to take numerous flights back and forth from OKC to Lubbock. Now granted my being decked out from head to toe with crimsom and cream was a bit premeditated (just tryin to **** off the locals I guess). Anyway apon boarding the flight (from Dallas to Lubbock) as I walked down the isle of tech fans, a slew of "omg a Sooner fan" comments started (keep in mind this was before our miserable loss this year, so they really had no vocal ammo to spit, unless you want to count the year we were robbed). Anyway the whole flight I kept hearing some Douch Bag Tech fan , chanting "OU Sucks....OU Sucks..etc".
Well after we landed and we were leaving the plane he started up again. I couldn't take it anymore so I turned to him and in the calmest voice asked him..."when was the last time Tech won a Big 12 title ....how many BCS Bowl games have they played in....and further more how many natl championships have they won...."? Obvious silence followed until he came up with the most profound comeback the history of sport..."whatever man" said the tech fan. Wow a flight of taunting and that's the best he could come up with.

Jason White's Third Knee
6/10/2008, 12:15 AM

Oh, dude. Vitale is bad enough on TV, but I can't imagine having to hear that toolbag in person. People love him for his energy and his colloquialisms, but really, isn't that just bad grammar blended with a need for attention? I would have had to throat punch him.

tommieharris91
6/10/2008, 12:57 AM
2001 Cotton Bowl

It's really early. It's too early for a football game, especially a game on New Year's Day. We go to the game straight from our hotel. Take the climb up to our nosebleed seats at the stadium (east side, I think). It's cold, the weather sucks. So we get to our seats and find these Arkie dude fans in old dresses that Mom would wear to bake casserole and keep the house clean (think Washington Redskin "Hogettes", but from Arkansas). These guys probably didn't sleep the entire night because they probably woulda passed out and missed the entire game. Us and the OU fans around us had a great time makin fun of these guys because the game was fairly boring and slow, and they sure changed my perceptions of people in Arkansas.

Vegas Sooner
6/10/2008, 02:51 AM
UCLA game a few yrs ago. "Break that farm boys leg...etc" -on and on for hours. Worst fans I have ever been around. Who wishes injury upon anyone? The lady barely spoke English too(Probably has no UCLA affiliation).

sooneron
6/10/2008, 08:36 AM
I would post mine, but the old schoolers here know it well.

mfosterftw
6/10/2008, 09:06 AM
OK, I'm double posting in a thread. But I have another OU/TX weekend story.

You left out the story about you, me, and my wife stuck watching the game one year from a Memphis hotel room. Sadly, I'm not sure the wedding we were attending that evening was worth it.

Landthief 1972
6/10/2008, 12:50 PM
At the OU-Oregoon game in Norman, I was sitting next to the Neon Twit section. Anyone who was at that game will remember that it was damned hot and damned humid. I nearly passed out in my seat in the south endzone. What do I see next? A goon fan with her INFANT in a sling carrier sitting in the sun with no shade the entire game. I should have called the cops on her dumb @ss.

Pieces Hit
6/10/2008, 03:13 PM
Whatever year we played Washington State in the Rose Bowl - -

4 drunken WS idgits start yelling at me and my 70 year old dad - -

telling us how bad we're gonna get our azzes kicked and whut not.

And I says - "and how many championships have you won??"

That seems to be a fairly common line for OU fans. :)

OklahomaRed
6/10/2008, 03:32 PM
I forget which year, but at Norman, OSU pulls one of their once every frickin' 20 year wins. Won something like 7 to 0 or something like that. I've tried to blot it out from my memory. I guess it was 2001 or 2002? Anyway, have my 12 year old kid with me walking out and some gooner starts yelling OU sucks. Yeah, you need to leave. I tried to ignore him but we had to walk right past the azzhole exiting the stadium. As we get closer I asked the same question everyone here seems to ask, "How many national titles do ya'll have?" He said, "We're a basketball school." I find it quite satisfying now OSU sucks at everything! :D

6/10/2008, 04:18 PM
I was at a bar one time where a Sooner and a Whorn got into it. The Sooner ripped the Whorn's scrotum open.

Actually, other than harmless yelling and a few birds being flown, I've had decent experiences with the Longhorns. They are a friendlier bunch at OU/Texas than at A&M/Texas.

nativesooner
6/10/2008, 05:28 PM
Best thing was when a group of Texas A&M hotties spotted my OU hat at a bar in Colorado one night and asked me and my friend to join their group. Me and the buddy drank and danced with them all night.

Worst case was when someone poured beer and pop all over my car (complete with OU tag and stickers), bent the wiper arms and antenna and let the air out of one of my tires in Stoolwater one game weekend. I didn't really have direct interaction with them but I'm pretty sure it was a Cowboy fan that did it.

Maybe the funniest comment I've done was at the Fiesta Bowl. A group of WVU guys were shouting "SOMEONE STOLE YOUR COAT!!" to every Sooner walking by on the way into the game. When they yelled it at me, I started yelling back "SOMEONE STOLE YOUR COACH!!" over and over. Of course they got the last laugh but it was funny at the time.

Oh and of course Texass weekend is always crazy. I didn't do it, but a friend of mine had an encounter with UT fan standing on the sidewalk in our way (it was at the crowded west end). He said excuse me and the guy turned around and started talking smack. He said to him, "sir, please move, or I'll move you!" My friend is about 6' 2" 230, the Horn was 5' 8ish about 170. The horn said, "you and what Sooner Army?!" My friend then picked him up by his throat and walked a few steps with him flailing all over before sitting him down on the street out of the way. The Horns reaction was "yo *cough* man, I *cough* was just joking *cough*" haha! I told my friend he was going to get arrested and he said "I asked him nicely!"

Sooner_Havok
6/10/2008, 06:18 PM
After the Miami game last year, this kid walks by us wearing full Miami regalia. Well hell, at that point I had made the long trek back from half a continent away once, so we called him over and gave him a few beers. Pretty cool guy, had a sideline pass, said he was working with the UM paper or something. Got to talking about how bad it sucks to fall from greatness and have everyone point at you and laugh. :(

Best might have been the Alabama game here in Norman. Man, those Bama rednecks where some awesome peeps. That guy with the broom handle with a box of tide sandwiched in between to rolls of toilet paper, man was he awesome. Hell, I think those guys like the drinking aspect of football more than the game itself most times.

All in all, I have had very few bad experiences with fans. UT fans are usually fun cause we can both trash talk without trying to get personal. The fact that there is no penis envy there helps ;) Most Boise fans were cool too. Worst people though are the WVU fans. OSU fans are asses usually to, but most of them are still acceptable human beings.

Animal Mother
6/12/2008, 01:18 PM
I went to the OU/osu game in Stoolwater as a freshman in 1975. This weenie ag kept yelling "run that fullback play on first down and we'll stuff his azz!!!" over and over before the game. We get the ball the first time. On first down we fake it to Littrell, pitch it to Tinker Owens on an end around for about 40 yards. My osu buddies are looking at each other like "oh sh!t! Here comes OU!" I stand up, turn to the guy and yell "nice stop Sparky!" He starts hurling ice chunks at me. He misses several times and hits this really big dude in front of me. After the third rag arm toss, the guy, who was also an ag, gets up and goes to the ice chunker and tells him to stop or leave. It was hysterical. The rest of the game was hail free.

badger
6/12/2008, 02:03 PM
Whatever year we played Washington State in the Rose Bowl - -

4 drunken WS idgits start yelling at me and my 70 year old dad - -

telling us how bad we're gonna get our azzes kicked and whut not.

And I says - "and how many championships have you won??"

That seems to be a fairly common line for OU fans. :)

For the record, they actually claim one... from about 1907 or so :D

Bama probably also has dibs on it though :rolleyes:

I don't remember the exact year, but do know they claim a very, very early one.

Charla
6/12/2008, 08:30 PM

so who would make you prouder Ricky Williams or Cedrick Benson

KingBarry
6/14/2008, 02:46 AM
mainly the raping but maybe a few more 5-0 streaks and we can catch up on the criminal mischief as well..

I hope you get big spek coming your way for that. (I'll chip in my part.)

KingBarry
6/14/2008, 03:19 AM
Spring 1986 at L Dale Mitchell. It was one of those poorly attended Tues afternoon games against (as memory serves) a miserable K-State team that generated no interest. Worse, it was a crappy day, gray, overcast, threatening rain out at any moment.

The crowd was so sparse, my buddies and I were speculating as to the attendance, and I actually counted all the fans and could announce attendance as "32."

Basically, every word said at a slightly higher than conversational tone could be easily heard by players, and officials probably all the way to the outfield.

Well, there's always one. Big, loud mouthed Boone State Aggie sitting up there, obviously a lawyer/business man type, thinks there's nothing more important than wearing all his Poke gear/ball cap over his business suit and heckling the Sooners at a game attended by 50 people, counting the groundscrew.

The whole game he ran his mouth, yelling about this, crying about that. His favorite expression, repeated after every strike, ball or out called in OU's favor, was "Oh, come on Blue! Go home Blue! Blue, go home! Get out of here, go home Blue!" You get the idea. "Go hooommmmeeee Blue!"

The whole park would just groan when this needled**k would open his mouth.

Finally, about the 6th inning, he again yelled "Go home Blue!!!!" I turned around and shouted, with all my heart and soul, "Go home Aggie! Please!!"

The crowd, sparse at was, cheered me! They applauded, shouted "What he said!" The players laughed. The guy actually even shut up.

Ahh, the memories....