PDA

View Full Version : Mary Jane shrinks your ...........

OklahomaRed
6/3/2008, 10:03 AM
Brain? :D

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN02271474

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 10:14 AM
I'm working on finding a new attractive skull for my big brain.

I'd like to find something in a nice George Clooney.

Women love the Clooney. :D

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 10:17 AM
Just look at some of the posts from the resident potheads on this board and the case is made.

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 10:18 AM
lol.

Taxman71
6/3/2008, 10:27 AM
This allows more room for all that extra hair potheads are so proud of.

frankensooner
6/3/2008, 10:42 AM
Poor Peter Parker.

Tear Down This Wall
6/3/2008, 10:58 AM
Just look at some of the posts from the resident potheads on this board and the case is made.

This is the post of the century.

I love how the pothead group pops up and defends weed. These dudes never know how stupid they look to the everyday, law-abiding American citizenry. Study after study shows weed is worse than tobacco, and yet the weed heads, shrunken brains and all, keep defending it.

I see weed smokers out on the corner everyday...sign in hand that says, "God Bless You" and "Out of Work" and "Homeless" and such...

...meanwhile, two blocks away is a 7-11 where three dozen or so Mexicans gather every morning to try to get a job and go to work. I love the contrast: Poor people from a poor country who snuck in to try to work even the most menial job, and the spoiled, white American drug addict begging for change for his or her next fix.

Personally, I think all marijuana users should be airlifted to Guam and left there to waste away...far, far away from the rest of us.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 11:42 AM
Is that for the first offense?

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 11:54 AM
If you caught Angelina Jolie toking up and she was gonna be airlifted to Guam to waste away for ever....and she offered to compensate you in some way in order to go on with her day to day duties as Husband to Brad....

Would you give her a 2nd chance?

OUDoc
6/3/2008, 12:14 PM
The men had smoked at least five marijuana cigarettes daily for on average 20 years.
I never smoked more than a couple of times but had several friends who did. My question is: isn't that quite a bit for the recreational user, 5 joints a day?

soonerinabilene
6/3/2008, 12:17 PM
I was never smoked more than a couple of times but had several friends who did. My question is: isn't that quite a bit for the recreational user, 5 joints a day?

Yeah, that is a sh*tload, even for a hippie living in a van. This reminds me, where is Rufnek? Havent seen him post in a while.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 12:21 PM
This reminds me, where is Rufnek? Havent seen him post in a while.
Guam.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 12:42 PM
The "five joints a day" thing is a joke. Back in the day, we would roll a whole "lid" up (that's a stuffed-full baggy for all you gram/ounce buying whippersnappers) and smoke it all during a Deep Purple concert. Of course a lot of the weed back then was so bad you couldn't hardly cop a buzz. Really good bud was hard to find, and the whole "California sinsemillian (sic?)" thing was for snobs.

As people started learning more about it, we started seeing a much higher grade of weed. The last time I smoked that crap it was impossible to keep lit in a joint. You could only bong it - and one or two bongs was all you needed. Hell, after two you'd just sit there spacing out with the bong dribbling water out of the hole.

My point is nobody smokes today's weed at a 5 joints per day click. I mean at least I hope they don't. They'd be some seriously spaced out cowboys.

trey
6/3/2008, 12:43 PM

I love how the pothead group pops up and defends weed. These dudes never know how stupid they look to the everyday, law-abiding American citizenry. Study after study shows weed is worse than tobacco, and yet the weed heads, shrunken brains and all, keep defending it.

I see weed smokers out on the corner everyday...sign in hand that says, "God Bless You" and "Out of Work" and "Homeless" and such...

...meanwhile, two blocks away is a 7-11 where three dozen or so Mexicans gather every morning to try to get a job and go to work. I love the contrast: Poor people from a poor country who snuck in to try to work even the most menial job, and the spoiled, white American drug addict begging for change for his or her next fix.

Personally, I think all marijuana users should be airlifted to Guam and left there to waste away...far, far away from the rest of us.

i always give $ to people that beg for it. if they use it on beer and drugs, no problem. that's what i use it on.

frankensooner
6/3/2008, 12:50 PM
i always give $ to people that beg for it. if they use it on beer and drugs, no problem. that's what i use it on.

People like you ruin it for the rest of us. I bet you buy stuff from spammers too! :mad:

imjebus
6/3/2008, 03:22 PM
The "five joints a day" thing is a joke. Back in the day, we would roll a whole "lid" up (that's a stuffed-full baggy for all you gram/ounce buying whippersnappers) and smoke it all during a Deep Purple concert. Of course a lot of the weed back then was so bad you couldn't hardly cop a buzz. Really good bud was hard to find, and the whole "California sinsemillian (sic?)" thing was for snobs.

As people started learning more about it, we started seeing a much higher grade of weed. The last time I smoked that crap it was impossible to keep lit in a joint. You could only bong it - and one or two bongs was all you needed. Hell, after two you'd just sit there spacing out with the bong dribbling water out of the hole.

My point is nobody smokes today's weed at a 5 joints per day click. I mean at least I hope they don't. They'd be some seriously spaced out cowboys.

So your brain has been affected by all the drugs you have done and your calling all the other potheads stupid....:P

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 03:26 PM
:pop:

Taxman71
6/3/2008, 03:28 PM
Further proof of the obvious:

cvct5fgEH_U

Cam
6/3/2008, 03:39 PM
I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
I am taking it next semester and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I was gonna go to work but then I got high
I just got a new promotion but I got high
now I'm selling dope and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I was gonna go to court before I got high
I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high
they took my whole paycheck and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I wasnt gonna run from the cops but I was high
I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high
Now I am a paraplegic
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I was gonna pay my car note until I got high
I was gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high
now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
I was gonna eat yo ***** too but then I got high
now I'm jacking off and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high
and if I don't sell one copy I know why
- because I got high
- because I got high
- because I got high

frankensooner
6/3/2008, 03:42 PM
I just heard this little old grandma telling her friend how her dil found her bag of smoke in her undies drawer. lol

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 07:55 PM
So your brain has been affected by all the drugs you have done and your calling all the other potheads stupid....:P

Uh, I guess so. Maybe? I'm a reformed smoker and dipper of snuff too. And yes, the people that continue to do it are stupid in my book. Was I stupid back when I was doing it? Of course. The stupidest of the stupidest.

Let me know when you have a point, pothead.

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 08:27 PM

what tips you off that they are weed smokers?

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 08:33 PM
what tips you off that they are weed smokers?

Vacant stare, unkempt, working far below their potential, not caring about where they are or what they do - as long as their belly is full and they got their buzz on. Shameless beggars who are content scraping by in life.

You know, like some of you guys?

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 08:50 PM
Vacant stare, unkempt, working far below their potential, not caring about where they are or what they do - as long as their belly is full and they got their buzz on. Shameless beggars who are content scraping by in life.

You know, like some of you guys?

im just gonna venture a guess that most of those bums aren't potheads. some friends of mine and I (all "potheads" btw i guess) have been passing out burritos to homeless people in bricktown every sunday for a few months now. (check out the burrito project to learn more) i've even gotten to know quite a few of them, and believe me, most of those people aren't potheads. nor are most of them shameless beggars. but i guess its easier to paint with a broad brush though isn't it?

Mongo
6/3/2008, 09:15 PM
you peeps are wanting me to get stoned. anyone want to chip in on a zone?

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 10:54 PM
zone? i don't know these terms old man. ;) i only deal in QP's

Mongo
6/3/2008, 10:55 PM
heavy lifter:D

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 10:56 PM
to hell with that nickel and dime **** :)

GottaHavePride
6/3/2008, 11:14 PM
Side note:

I recently learned that something like 3/4 of the homeless people in Wichita are veterans. That just isn't right.

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 11:36 PM
no. they're all potheads. :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
6/4/2008, 11:51 AM
Give a man a burrito...and you've filled his belly...

Teach a man to fill a burrito and he'll become the owner of a Mexican Restaurant.

Taxman71
6/4/2008, 01:39 PM
Side note:

I recently learned that something like 3/4 of the homeless people in Wichita are veterans. That just isn't right.

That's Glen Campbell's fault.

yermom
6/4/2008, 02:23 PM
Side note:

i wasn't going to bring that up...

of course that doesn't mean they aren't toking up

*cough*OleVet*cough*

the idea that all homeless people are stoners is pretty much contrary to anything i've heard. i don't spend a lot of time around homeless people though

also, i'm not sure if i was involved in a wellish known charitable project that i would publicize on a public forum that it was full of/run by potheads...

tommieharris91
6/4/2008, 02:33 PM

Teach a man to fill a burrito and he'll become the owner of a Mexican Restaurant.

Don't tell Obama this.

Chuck Bao
6/4/2008, 02:56 PM
Nevermind that. I'm much more concerned about talk that smoking cigarettes shrinks your manhood.

The Thai government was talking about making cigarette companies put "Warning - may result in shrinking penis size" on each pack.

Brain size or dick size? It is not a difficult choice. I'm switching over to the ganja.

yermom
6/4/2008, 03:02 PM

i thought it was: "build a man a fire he stays warm for a night, set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life"

soonermix
6/4/2008, 03:16 PM

i personally have never seen 1 single study that weed is worse that tobacco. do you have any handy?
i would like to see one

yermom
6/4/2008, 04:02 PM
for the lungs, i don't think it's nearly as bad, partially because you smoke a lot less, and partially because they aren't adding crap to it to make it more addictive, etc...

for the brain, it's probably exponentially worse

OUDoc
6/4/2008, 04:19 PM
The tar level is something like 5X higher in marijuana (no filter), if my memory is correct.

trey
6/4/2008, 04:29 PM
The tar level is something like 5X higher in marijuana (no filter), if my memory is correct.

does water in my bong count as a filter?

jkjsooner
6/4/2008, 09:08 PM

And how much pot does the average pot smoker smoke compared to tobacco for the average cig smoker? I guarantee you it is a lot less than 1/5.

C&CDean
6/4/2008, 10:11 PM
im just gonna venture a guess that most of those bums aren't potheads. some friends of mine and I (all "potheads" btw i guess) have been passing out burritos to homeless people in bricktown every sunday for a few months now. (check out the burrito project to learn more) i've even gotten to know quite a few of them, and believe me, most of those people aren't potheads. nor are most of them shameless beggars. but i guess its easier to paint with a broad brush though isn't it?

The "burrito project???" Are you ****ing kidding me?

Don't you even dare start with me on the beggars and panhandlers. I have personally been involved in the Salvation Army soup kitchen project for longer than you've been alive. My mother is in her late 70's, and still runs the SA soup kitchen in Tucson, AZ.

I've spent decades around the "homeless" people and know their stories inside and out. Are they potheads? No. But they would be if they could afford it. They just resort to Krylon Clear, Thunderbird, MD2020 and cheap highs like that cause they can't afford good bud. If they could afford it, they'd be hanging out at your crib listening to Fiddy Cent getting their buzz on thinking that all the stupid working people who pay their bills and taxes are ****ing morons.

So you've fed a couple losers some POS burritos? Good on ya. Between that and your bong I bet you feel really good about yourself. Go **** up a rope. You ain't got a clue about life.

tommieharris91
6/4/2008, 10:19 PM
I've spent decades around the "homeless" people and know their stories inside and out. Are they potheads? No. But they would be if they could afford it. They just resort to Krylon Clear, Thunderbird, MD2020 and cheap highs like that cause they can't afford good bud. If they could afford it, they'd be hanging out at your crib listening to Fiddy Cent getting their buzz on thinking that all the stupid working people who pay their bills and taxes are ****ing morons.

I always thought they needed $2 for cheap alcohol...

Hamhock
6/5/2008, 06:26 AM
I always thought they needed $2 for cheap alcohol...

plasma..

jkjsooner
6/5/2008, 08:51 AM
Go **** up a rope. You ain't got a clue about life.

So personal attacks are allowed as long as you have "administrator" under your name?

OUDoc
6/5/2008, 08:56 AM
And how much pot does the average pot smoker smoke compared to tobacco for the average cig smoker? I guarantee you it is a lot less than 1/5.

There isn't a safe amount of tar, whether you smoke cigarettes or marijuana. Just stating facts, not making judgments.

Hamhock
6/5/2008, 08:56 AM
So personal attacks are allowed as long as you have "administrator" under your name?

Go **** up a rope.

C&CDean
6/5/2008, 08:58 AM

You don't know much about "personal attacks" do you? Go back to your bong.

Hamhock
6/5/2008, 08:58 AM
either Dean makes a public apology or I'm canceling my sponsorship.

C&CDean
6/5/2008, 09:01 AM
either Dean makes a public apology or I'm canceling my sponsorship.

First, go **** up a rope. When you're done, eat **** and pound sand.

Hamhock
6/5/2008, 09:03 AM
First, go **** up a rope. When you're done, eat **** and pound sand.

I'll not back down from these demands.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/5/2008, 09:05 AM
I smoked left handed cigarettes for about a 2 month stint in high school and the only thing I remember about it was the night I ate 12 cheeseburgers from Sonic....then i quit

C&CDean
6/5/2008, 09:06 AM
I have an idea for your new signature. "Go **** up a rope."

Hamhock
6/5/2008, 09:10 AM
I have an idea for your new signature. "Go **** up a rope."

apology accepted.

stoops the eternal pimp
6/5/2008, 09:12 AM
seems like the eat **** and pound sand would be tough after ****'n up a rope...how about eat **** and pound sand and then go **** up a rope

C&CDean
6/5/2008, 09:14 AM
seems like the eat **** and pound sand would be tough after ****'n up a rope...how about eat **** and pound sand and then go **** up a rope

whoever...

stoops the eternal pimp
6/5/2008, 09:19 AM
God darnit, Mr. Dean, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore

OklahomaRed
6/5/2008, 10:01 AM
I know where Dean is coming from on this type stuff pizzing him off. Cause he's been there and did that, and has the frickin' t-shirt to prove it. Speaking from experience. Sitting around smokin' your bong and spouting crap like weed is safer and less addictive than alcohol is for people who subconsciously know they are hooked. Next thing you know, you are 25 years old and wondering what the heck happened to the last 7 years? Why do all the bosses I have seem to think I'm a "no account" bum? I show up at work? Daily abuse of any mood enhancing substance is going to get you nowhere. If you are okay with that, then that's fine. Once I'm retired, I may just decide to buy a cabin in the woods and grow my own. Until then, I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and push forward on doing the right thing, paying my taxes, and taking care of business. :D

OklahomaRed
6/5/2008, 10:41 AM
Alcohol?

http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2008/06/05/red-wine-compound-helps-heart-may-slow-aging.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7435002.stm

Tear Down This Wall
6/5/2008, 10:47 AM
There isn't a safe amount of tar, whether you smoke cigarettes or marijuana. Just stating facts, not making judgments.

I like your thinking, Doc.

mdklatt
6/5/2008, 10:50 AM
Alcohol?

Nope, not alcohol.

Resveratrol, a compound found in grapes, red wine, pomegranates and certain other foods, may protect the heart and slow the effects of aging, a new study suggests.

"There is no doubt that drinking too much is very bad for our health in many ways and these risks by far outweigh any potential benefit for reducing the risk of rheumatoid arthritis, which this study points to, without being conclusive.

"There are many modifiable lifestyle risk factors for developing rheumatoid arthritis and, as this study also points out, smoking is by far the greatest."

So there you go: alcohol and smoking are terrible for your health. But perfectly legal.

yermom
6/5/2008, 10:55 AM

you are the one that brought up tar ;)

so i normally smoke 1 cigarette a day, i might as well smoke a couple of packs a day, and like 5 joints, since i'm already screwed

Fraggle145
6/5/2008, 12:00 PM
**** off dip****.

Sorry just thought that needed to be in this thread somewhere.