PDA

View Full Version : OU Football Camp questions

olevetonahill
6/2/2008, 07:32 PM
I payed for My DILs little Brother to go to Camp, Looks Like Ill be dropping Him off and Picking him up also.
How Much spending Cash does he need ?
Hes gonna have to rent the eqiupment, Will he need his own Mouthgard?Jersey?
Some one who Knows Help me out Ok ?

Whet
6/2/2008, 08:23 PM
he'll need at least tree fidy per day! Other than that, I have no idea..... and he probably needs more than tree fidy, too.

Jimminy Crimson
6/2/2008, 11:43 PM
What age?

I went a few years as a lad and in the younger ones, we just wore shorts and jerseys. One we wore pads'n'stuff.

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 02:04 AM
the 14 to 18 one , this weekend .

John Kochtoston
6/3/2008, 03:05 AM
I payed for My DILs little Brother to go to Camp, Looks Like Ill be dropping Him off and Picking him up also.
How Much spending Cash does he need ?
Hes gonna have to rent the eqiupment, Will he need his own Mouthgard?Jersey?
Some one who Knows Help me out Ok ?

Don't know about any of the rest, but he'll need his own mouthguard.
1) They are "custom-fit" by dipping them in boiling water, and then having him bite down. At least that's how we did it in the dark ages.

2) The alternative? Ick.:eek:

OUHOMER
6/3/2008, 05:03 AM
depends on how much natty he will drink. Unless you are going to bring his own ice chest.Ice is only about 1.10 a bag.

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2008, 05:09 AM
depends on how much natty he will drink. Unless you are going to bring his own ice chest.Ice is only about 1.10 a bag.Why do you hate warm beer:confused:

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2008, 05:15 AM
http://www.oklahomafootballcamp.com/04_eligibility.htm

Equipment
Check with your high school activities association concerning rules on the use of equipment for camp purposes. (The state of Texas does not allow the use of equipment belonging to a school.) Campers who are not allowed to use their school's equipment can rent our helmets for $15 and shoulder pads for $10. ($25 for both) Please indicate on the registration form if you intend to rent equipment. The Equipment Rental Fee must be paid at check-in. Do not send payment.

Housing & Meals (For Overnight Campers Only)
Overnight Campers will be housed in an air-conditioned university residence hall with roommates of equivalent age or position or by request. Each room has two beds. Two rooms are joined by a bathroom to form a "suite".

Roommate/suitemate requests will only be accepted until May 16. The requested roommate/suitemate must also complete the registration form and pay the deposit by May 16.

All meals will be served cafeteria style in a nearby university cafeteria. The camp offers an all-you-can-eat meal plan for Overnight Campers.

Housing and Meals are not provided for Day Campers.

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 06:56 AM
back inna day you didn't need no spendin money, all you needed was a mouthpiece and a jock, everything else was provided...looks like it's changed.

6/3/2008, 07:09 AM
Ironically, that's what I'm wearing right now.

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 07:53 AM
How YOU doin'

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 08:55 AM
Ive read the site , but It really dosent answer My ?s
Maybe Im just dense:O

Jimminy Crimson
6/3/2008, 02:24 PM
He'll need his own mouthguard. Bring along some practice jerseys.

I'd say maybe $40-60? I don't know exactly the freedom that the campers are given, but let's say some guys decide to order pizza one night? Or play arcade games?

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 02:38 PM
His Mom got her exs BF to take him so Im out :D

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks anyhoo

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/3/2008, 02:41 PM
His Mom got her exs BF to take him so Im out :D
Is BF boyfriend or best friend?

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 02:46 PM