PDA

View Full Version : I am in a bad mood.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 10:35 AM
and I'll tell you why. When getting out of my truck this morning, which is my baby, something on the bumper caught my attention as unusual. I don't have a buncha crap stuck all over my truck, I have one small OU sticker in the middle of my back window, and that's about it. Well someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided it would be cute to put a bumper sticker on my truck that said 'poor sooners - crybabies'. No idea how long it's been there or who did it, but I'm not happy about it. Say whatever you want to me, root for whatever lousy-*** worthless POS team you want to, but you don't touch a mans truck, for any reason.

You worthless, mouth-breathing, day-glo orange wearing, sheep-farking retards need to get this through your heads, stay away from my truck or I will hurt you. srsly, intense physical pain will be delivered in a timely, efficient fashion, no questions asked.

Mjcpr
6/2/2008, 10:39 AM
On an unrelated note:

Dear Howzit,

Operation I'll be in Perkins over the weekend (IBIPOTW) was a success. Please prepare the Executive Summary.

Maneuvers finalized, over and out.

JohnnyMack
6/2/2008, 10:48 AM
What's your vector Victor?

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 10:49 AM
Deaner, you up for a quick road trip to Tulsey/Sand Springs area?

Beef
6/2/2008, 10:50 AM
Did it cover up your "I Got A Hole In One, Beyonce" bumper sticker?

dolemitesooner
6/2/2008, 10:51 AM
LMAO....someone ****ed with your truck.

I can't tell you the number of texasfans trucks I have ****ed with

NormanPride
6/2/2008, 11:05 AM
they have a bumper sticker/t-shirt for everything, don't they?

"Poor Gooners, buying cars for QBs"
"Poor Gooners, got a C in Particle Physics"
"Poor Gooners, mama put egg salad in your lunch instead of pastrami"

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 11:08 AM
it's pretty simple, say anything you want, but DON'T STICK **** ON MY TRUCK.

it's not a hard rule.

dolemitesooner
6/2/2008, 11:08 AM
This thread is why Stillwater > okc> Tulsa

dolemitesooner
6/2/2008, 11:09 AM

it's not a hard rule.
What if I egged and tped your house?

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 11:11 AM
harmless kids stuff. been done before.

fadada1
6/2/2008, 11:13 AM
i knew i saw some punk-a** 40+ year old poke fan running from a truck this morning.

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 11:15 AM
i knew i saw some punk-a** 40+ year old poke fan running from a truck this morning.

you're not allowed to post here until you reply to some e-mails.

:D

dolemitesooner
6/2/2008, 12:28 PM
Ok Rules for ****ing with Hairy

Never **** with Hairy's truck

Egging will not end in your death sentence

OU4LIFE
6/2/2008, 12:33 PM
well done.

you may live.

StoopTroup
6/2/2008, 12:45 PM
I agree...4life...

Messing with the car/truck is off limits if it can't be easily removed, leaving no sticky residue or damage.

I'm more the Hook em in traffic kind of guy anyway.

I like seeing their expression first hand.

Knowing I might have PO'd you once you found the sticker on your truck just doesn't have that "Right Now" satisfaction that a frown or red face has.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/2/2008, 12:50 PM

it's not a hard rule.

You toucha da truck, you getta blowed away...Simple.

Animal Mother
6/2/2008, 04:29 PM
I agree...4life...

Messing with the car/truck is off limits if it can't be easily removed, leaving no sticky residue or damage.

I'm more the Hook em in traffic kind of guy anyway.

I like seeing their expression first hand.

Knowing I might have PO'd you once you found the sticker on your truck just doesn't have that "Right Now" satisfaction that a frown or red face has.

I agree completely. I live in Baja Oklahoma and I just love wizzing in their Post Toasties eye to eye, so to speak.

I snapped and defaced an oswho sticker in the 80s. It was one of those “The State University of Oklahoma” pieces of sh!t or whatever they used to have after they tired of ”OSU 31 Tea Sippers 24” from the 70s. I wrote “Sooners” across it with a red Sharpie.

StoopTroup
6/2/2008, 04:36 PM
I agree completely. I live in Baja Oklahoma and I just love wizzing in their Post Toasties eye to eye, so to speak.

I snapped and defaced an oswho sticker in the 80s. It was one of those “The State University of Oklahoma” pieces of sh!t or whatever they used to have after they tired of ”OSU 31 Tea Sippers 24” from the 70s. I wrote “Sooners” across it with a red Sharpie.

Good Jorb! :texan: :pop:

SoonerKnight
6/3/2008, 12:58 AM
Just realize that whoever messed with your truck will probably not see their team in the NC anytime soon. As for OU fans we will see our team in a BCS bowl or NC game almost every year! So messing with your truck is their way of compensating for their suck *** team.

I don't mean losing in the BCS games either. Actually our losses have been due to bad luck with injuries than anything else.

soonerhubs
6/3/2008, 09:20 AM
This reminds me. I'm teaching a class here in the fall. How many of ya'll think I should wear OU gear on the first day of instruction? :D

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 09:22 AM
something subtle. Don't go over the top.

just my .02

soonerhubs
6/3/2008, 09:28 AM
something subtle. Don't go over the top.

just my .02

You're probably right. I have learned more and more about how folks in this town have no respect for property as of late. Sorry to hear about your truck.

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 09:50 AM
This reminds me. I'm teaching a class here in the fall. How many of ya'll think I should wear OU gear on the first day of instruction? :D

If you don't...you ain't got any marbles in yer sac. :D

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 10:58 AM
You're probably right. I have learned more and more about how folks in this town have no respect for property as of late. Sorry to hear about your truck.

no worries, I'm over it now, it just struck me wrong at just the wrong time.

all in all, no harm done, it just really went all through me at the time. Thanks man

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 11:05 AM
Since I've personally had a brand new black GMC Suburban keyed, mirrors broke, wipers broke, and antenna broken in Dallas during OU/TX weekend, and I've helped friends change slashed tires on their vehicles during the OU/TX weekend, I will just say this:

If I ever catch you ****ing with a vehicle - any vehicle - and I don't care if you're a filthy whorn or a Sooner, there's going to be an accounting. Only the most pathetic ****ants who ain't worth killin' do this kind of ****. WTF is wrong with somebody who vandalizes somebody elses property? Steal my ****ing truck, but don't deface it. You touch, you die.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 11:16 AM
Bruce?

Viking Kitten
6/3/2008, 11:16 AM
Does turning somebody's ugly-a** horn car magnets upside down count as vandalism?:O

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 11:23 AM
Bruce?

No, my Suburban didn't cost $43K.....it cost $52K.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 11:25 AM
Bruce++ then?

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 11:45 AM
he's like Bruce, only cooler and more dangerous.

soonerhubs
6/3/2008, 12:44 PM
Some low-life broke out my car window to still a crappy *** power inverter one time. I'd have happily given the thing to them and saved them risking the cuts to their arm. I really don't understand thievery and vandalism.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 12:45 PM
Bruce++ then?

More like BRUCE!

badger
6/3/2008, 12:58 PM
When I drive around and see all the manly men driving their huge trucks, I don't wonder how they pay for gas. I wonder why boys need their their trucks so badly. It is especially amusing when one of them tries to show me and my underpowered little car up by speeding past me. Ooo, go truck!

What is so darn special about a truck? Obviously, it is wrong to damage or vandalize any type of vehicle, so boo to Pokey who did it. Why truck? Why not... Smart Car?

Mjcpr
6/3/2008, 12:59 PM
Because sometimes people have to haul ****.

YWIA

Fugue
6/3/2008, 01:01 PM
When I drive around and see all the manly men driving their huge trucks, I don't wonder how they pay for gas. I wonder why boys need their their trucks so badly. It is especially amusing when one of them tries to show me and my underpowered little car up by speeding past me. Ooo, go truck!

What is so darn special about a truck? Obviously, it is wrong to damage or vandalize any type of vehicle, so boo to Pokey who did it. Why truck? Why not... Smart Car?

You want a truck bad, don't you?

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 01:01 PM

sigh- bitches man - sigh

OU4LIFE
6/3/2008, 01:03 PM

say, can you bring your smart car over this weekend and haul my bed and dresser to the storage building, then go help my mom move and on the way home stop at Lowes and pick me up about 24 bags of mulch? thanks

you and your smart car and suck it.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 01:06 PM
I can never remember, is Badger the male or female of that couple?

badger
6/3/2008, 01:37 PM
zzzzzz, if you can't remember, just check my location.

No truck for me, thanks. I have no need for an oversized vehicle that I am too short to drive. I have enough trouble driving a car as is.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 01:40 PM

No truck for me, thanks. I have no need for an oversized vehicle that I am too short to drive. I have enough trouble driving a car as is.

That's why they make wee little trucks. You still get the usefulness of a pick up bed for hauling stuff, but you get the 4-cylinder, 25mpg+ feature. I drive one to and from work. If I need to stop on the way and grab some salt blocks, some bags of feed, some bricks or lumber, or pretty much anything else I can do it. And the reason you have trouble driving a car is genetic.:texan:

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 01:43 PM
"Doing my nails" doesn't help much, what with all the flamers around here. ;)

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2008, 02:53 PM
and I'll tell you why. When getting out of my truck this morning, which is my baby, something on the bumper caught my attention as unusual. I don't have a buncha crap stuck all over my truck, I have one small OU sticker in the middle of my back window, and that's about it. Well someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided it would be cute to put a bumper sticker on my truck that said 'poor sooners - crybabies'. No idea how long it's been there or who did it, but I'm not happy about it. Say whatever you want to me, root for whatever lousy-*** worthless POS team you want to, but you don't touch a mans truck, for any reason.

You worthless, mouth-breathing, day-glo orange wearing, sheep-farking retards need to get this through your heads, stay away from my truck or I will hurt you. srsly, intense physical pain will be delivered in a timely, efficient fashion, no questions asked.

I sort of had something similar happen to me once. My Beetle was festooned with various bumperstickers from local and state candidates. Well, a girl/friend of mine was supporting this other guy for State Rep. in the GOP primary and thought it would be amusing to put his bumper sticker on my car. I was pretty ****ed when I found out.

SoonerInKCMO
6/3/2008, 03:07 PM

Wait - are we supposed to make a:
Women drivers joke?
Little person joke?
Wisconsin drivers joke?

Or something else?
:confused:

badger
6/3/2008, 05:52 PM
Wait - are we supposed to make a:
Women drivers joke?
Little person joke?
Wisconsin drivers joke?

Or something else?
:confused:

I get nervous easily, like right now, when I worry about you and your stereotypes about to put into action :rolleyes:

Oh, and wee little trucks, huh?
http://www.betterrentals.net/images/DumpTruck.jpg

picasso
6/3/2008, 06:29 PM
did we not beat their sorry asses into the turf in football and sweep them in basketball? up theirs and the one they rode/humped in on.