PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean!

Okla-homey
5/31/2008, 09:01 PM
Just wondering. Please answer questions 1-4. No biggie if you can't answer 3-4.

TIA

1) will there be SF tailgates this year?

2) will they be at the same location?

3) Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

4) Why do hotdog buns come in packs of eight and wieners come in packs of ten?

olevetonahill
5/31/2008, 09:04 PM
Homey Get your Old drunk *** in the drunky thread :cool:

Flagstaffsooner
5/31/2008, 09:04 PM
Will I be allowed at a tailgate?

olevetonahill
5/31/2008, 09:10 PM
Will I be allowed at a tailgate?

Will you bring your Own leash ?

SoonerStormchaser
5/31/2008, 09:41 PM
I know I'm coming...so Olevet can give me my exploding box of ****!

StoopTroup
6/1/2008, 08:46 AM
Homey...

I'll take question four for Dean.

"Life is hard. Not everything is gonna go your way. Even though you might run out of Hotdog Bunz...your still gonna die from eating those last two Hotdogs. Dude. You ate eight Hot Dogs! Can't you stifle yourself just a little bit! Your eating like it's some sort of contest! What the heck is wrong with you? Leave some for the Kids A-hole!"

soonerbrat
6/1/2008, 09:04 AM
the good bun-length hot dogs come in packs of 8

Flagstaffsooner
6/1/2008, 09:23 AM
the good bun-length hot dogs come in packs of 8Being the gentleman that I am, I will not make a smart-assed remark about you and 8 bun length weenies.;)

Okla-homey
6/1/2008, 09:28 AM
Being the gentleman that I am, I will not make a smart-assed remark about you and 8 bun length weenies.;)

well played sir.

well.

played.

StoopTroup
6/1/2008, 09:39 AM
I also heard this other one about how life is unpredictable and sometimes...even though your outta hotdog bunz...you can still have a hot dog.

It's some sort of Hollywood take on Richard Gere Buddism I believe.

Also...I saw this new Richard Gere movie on DVD last night. Claire Danes co-stars. He's some sort of special investigations unit in a Police Dept. Guy. He investigates the disappearance of some kids and adults who evidently are taken by these crazied sex tool types and he about goes crazy over it all...

No Gerbils were hurt in the making of this movie either.

Soonerus
6/1/2008, 09:50 AM
Lloyd Noble...

SoonerStormchaser
6/1/2008, 11:23 AM
So...who's gonna bring the trailer this year?

KC//CRIMSON
6/1/2008, 11:30 AM
Lloyd Noble........where tailgaters go to die....

Flagstaffsooner
6/1/2008, 12:27 PM
..........Unless you be Bama.

VeeJay
6/1/2008, 01:18 PM
Ya'll got any of these out thar in Oklahomer?

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/randyw86/Stereotypes.jpg

soonerbrat
6/1/2008, 06:20 PM
Being the gentleman that I am, I will not make a smart-assed remark about you and 8 bun length weenies.;)

you know I like brats better

olevetonahill
6/1/2008, 06:28 PM
you know I like brats better

I aint touching that one :D

soonerbrat
6/1/2008, 06:56 PM

STOP POSTING UNAUTHORIZED PICTURES OF ME!!

VeeJay
6/1/2008, 07:08 PM
Did I dirty dance with you at my daughter's wedding reception?

Are you Samantha? :eek:

Big Red Ron
6/2/2008, 12:50 AM

Thats texass akk the way.

colleyvillesooner
6/2/2008, 10:52 AM
BUMP

StoopTroup
6/2/2008, 02:41 PM
Bean Dump

SoonerKnight
6/2/2008, 07:06 PM
?

Cam
6/2/2008, 08:28 PM
"I'll answer that for Dean."

1) Yep
2) Probably
3) Hell yeah.
4) I'll let Dean take that one.

http://www.journalstar.com/content/articles/2007/10/27/huskerextra/football/doc4722a3139ce74119589391.jpg

Big Red Ron
6/2/2008, 08:56 PM

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/randyw86/Stereotypes.jpgSeriously, there are more trailers in texas than any other state. In numbers and per caapita. Look it up yourself horns, this is an old topic.

BudSooner
6/2/2008, 09:22 PM
Er, just in case Dean shows up in this thread....in need of a good chain saw??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8WeHVn-NGOk&feature=related

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 09:15 AM
OK, an update that probably won't answer any of the questions:

I sold the RV. It wasn't for sale, but my wife's uncle had just retired and was looking for a toy hauler to go back and forth between Phoenix and Iowa. He made an offer I couldn't refuse, so I sold it.

Are we still having tailgates? I assume we will, but they will be different. I have all the awnings, tables, chairs, ice chests, etc. What I don't have is a turlet. Who's got a turlet?

As far as location - I'm pretty sure Phil has swung the deal again for the Casa Blanca parking lot. At least he said he did a couple months ago. Again, the issue would be a turlet.

I have about 6-7 trailers, but not an enclosed one to keep the tailgate stuff inside. It's all stacked up in my barn right now, and I am looking for someone to step forward and volunteer to either provide a trailer, or be willing to haul it and set it all up.

The tailgates have become very labor intensive, but if we had a core of 6-8 RELIABLE people who would regularly show up early to set up, and stay late to tear down it'd be a lot easier on momma and me.

I really do miss being able to show up, party, enjoy the game, party some more, and then go home like a lot of the tailgaters get to do.

Anyhow, that's where it's at right now. I'm sure as we get closer to the season we'll get it figured out a little better.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 09:18 AM
And I don't want anybody who stayed late to help last year or the year before to feel like their help wasn't appreciated. Czar, VK, Faninama, and a couple others stayed multiple times and that really helped out a lot. BFS (who doesn't hardly post any more) showed up almost every tailgate early on Saturdays and helped set up the awnings/chairs.

And I don't eat the buns, so I couldn't give a **** how many come in a pack...

JohnnyMack
6/3/2008, 09:19 AM
You suck. I want my Mich. Ultra back.

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 09:19 AM
Porta John ?

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 09:22 AM
Porta Johnny Mack ?

Yeah, he's used to getting **** on.

NormanPride
6/3/2008, 09:23 AM
Hey, I offered that one time, but you shooed me away. That hurt me, Deaner.

;) I could help tear down after early games, and set up before late games. I don't know if I'd be "reliable" but I work hard when I show up.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 09:31 AM
Hey, I offered that one time, but you shooed me away. That hurt me, Deaner.

;) I could help tear down after early games, and set up before late games. I don't know if I'd be "reliable" but I work hard when I show up.

Jesus could walk on water, but if he only showed up once or twice a season to do it he wouldn't be any help to me....

What would be really cool is to have a group of folks with the same dedication to the tailgates as I have. Yes, we've all got kids, homosexual soccer games to attend, commitments, etc. However, if you make the tailgates a commitment then it'd be a lot easier on everyone.

I'd like to spend about 1/2 the time I currently do setting up, cleaning up, tearing down. And I'd also like the cheap bastards who eat/drink/enjoy and do nothing to help out to at least throw a few bucks in the jar. A lot of people support us with $$ (thank you tailgate sponsors and regular donaters to the milk jar) but we're still not at a break-even scenario.

NormanPride
6/3/2008, 09:40 AM
Donating has never been a problem. I'll make the effort to help with the setup and teardown, but I make no promises for my no-account slacker of a wife. ;)

StoopTroup
6/3/2008, 09:42 AM
When I'm there...I always donate even if Dean won't tell me where the good beer is.

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 09:43 AM
Yea He Hides the Natty from ME to .:mad:

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 09:58 AM
All the contents of the ice chests are tailgater property. Open them until you find the beer of your choice. If there's a beer you like, but don't see then let Mrs. Dean know and she'll have a 12-pack or case of it at the next tailgate.

And you can get all the Natty you want - when I drain the ****er on Sunday mornings.

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 10:04 AM
All the contents of the ice chests are tailgater property. Open them until you find the beer of your choice. If there's a beer you like, but don't see then let Mrs. Dean know and she'll have a 12-pack or case of it at the next tailgate.

And you can get all the Natty you want - when I drain the ****er on Sunday mornings.

You and Shawn with your **** drinkin :P

Phil
6/3/2008, 12:25 PM
Yes - we have the deal done for the parking lot again, unless something changes. As Dean said, we'll work it all out as it gets closer, but the tailgates are definitely on.

I like his idear about a core of people that can be counted on to help out. Leslie and I have not been able to help out like we used to the last couple of years because of the babies, which is why it kind of all got put on Dean and Lisa in the first place. That and the logistical problems of coordinating everything with us living almost 50 miles apart and them living so much closer to Norman.

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 12:37 PM
We don't mind coordinating it all - if we could get the group of people on board to help, and a dadblam turlet. That turlet is the dealbreaker...

Whet
6/3/2008, 12:51 PM
We don't mind coordinating it all - if we could get the group of people on board to help, and a dadblam turlet. That turlet is the dealbreaker...

you could buy another 5'er :D

TexasLidig8r
6/3/2008, 12:56 PM

There's not a near by tree? :confused:

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 12:58 PM
There's not a near by tree? :confused:

Sooner women do not have dicks like your whornchicks do. Therefore, they need a place to pee and freshen their privates.

OUDoc
6/3/2008, 12:59 PM
And we don't want stale privates at OU games.

Mjcpr
6/3/2008, 01:00 PM
And we don't want stale privates at OU games.

I think Howzit tried to set this trend a while back but didn't find any takers.

6/3/2008, 01:23 PM
Did anyone else honestly "LOL" at Dean's last post? :D

6/3/2008, 01:24 PM
Also, you gotta figure, there aren't many women at liddy's tailgates.

OUDoc
6/3/2008, 01:28 PM
Also, you gotta figure, there aren't many women at liddy's tailgates.

Not genetically women, anyway.

NormanPride
6/3/2008, 01:35 PM
Does SicEm count?

soonerbrat
6/3/2008, 01:35 PM
Did anyone else honestly "LOL" at Dean's last post? :D

yes

TexasLidig8r
6/3/2008, 01:39 PM
Sooner women do not have dicks like your whornchicks do. Therefore, they need a place to pee and freshen their privates.

Dude.. I've slept with a few sooner women before.. and.. well... I guess I don't have a point besides that... :confused:

Oh yes... one almost dragged me to an OU home game two years ago... now, wouldn't THAT have been pretty with ole Lid walking up to the soonerfans tailgate !:D

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 01:43 PM
Dude.. I've slept with a few sooner women before.. and.. well... I guess I don't have a point besides that... :confused:

Oh yes... one almost dragged me to an OU home game two years ago... now, wouldn't THAT have been pretty with ole Lid walking up to the soonerfans tailgate !:D

You are a better person by your association with those "few sooner women," and if you actually did walk up to a SF tailgate we'd treat you like royalty.

We do that for all the fags.

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 01:45 PM
Wait a dadgum minute. Dean treated me pretty well at a tailgate. Does that mean he thinks I'm a fag?

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 01:45 PM
thinks?

sooner_born_1960
6/3/2008, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I tossed up a great big softball there.

frankensooner
6/3/2008, 02:05 PM
Dean was nice to SicEm too. Hmmmm. He got him a seat right next to Mongo at the game. I guess he likes to play matchmaker. :D

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 02:15 PM
Dean was nice to SicEm too. Hmmmm. He got him a seat right next to Mongo at the game. I guess he likes to play matchmaker. :D

I just wanted to see if Mongo could split him in two when they had butt secks.

Mongo
6/3/2008, 02:22 PM
I did, and it was great

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 02:23 PM
I did, and it was great

Is it true that Sicem has a confederate flag tattooed on his bunghole?

Mongo
6/3/2008, 02:24 PM
he has it as a tramp stamp

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 02:30 PM
Did he whistle dixie whilst being ripped asunder?

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2008, 02:33 PM
All parties involved were gracious.

Mongo
6/3/2008, 02:34 PM
no, but he requested I grow a chin strap beard and wear a top hat. He's into role playing

C&CDean
6/3/2008, 03:02 PM
So you're going "four score and a couple minutes ago I dropped trou...."

Sooner24
6/3/2008, 10:38 PM
OK, an update that probably won't answer any of the questions:

I sold the RV. It wasn't for sale, but my wife's uncle had just retired and was looking for a toy hauler to go back and forth between Phoenix and Iowa. He made an offer I couldn't refuse, so I sold it.

Are we still having tailgates? I assume we will, but they will be different. I have all the awnings, tables, chairs, ice chests, etc. What I don't have is a turlet. Who's got a turlet?

As far as location - I'm pretty sure Phil has swung the deal again for the Casa Blanca parking lot. At least he said he did a couple months ago. Again, the issue would be a turlet.

I have about 6-7 trailers, but not an enclosed one to keep the tailgate stuff inside. It's all stacked up in my barn right now, and I am looking for someone to step forward and volunteer to either provide a trailer, or be willing to haul it and set it all up.

The tailgates have become very labor intensive, but if we had a core of 6-8 RELIABLE people who would regularly show up early to set up, and stay late to tear down it'd be a lot easier on momma and me.

I really do miss being able to show up, party, enjoy the game, party some more, and then go home like a lot of the tailgaters get to do.

Anyhow, that's where it's at right now. I'm sure as we get closer to the season we'll get it figured out a little better.

You didn't let him have the turlet lid too did you?

Well I guess those KSU fans won't get to keep you up all night this year.

colleyvillesooner
6/3/2008, 11:08 PM
can we rent a port-a-potty? Last I heard they'd drop em off and pick em up for not that much money.

olevetonahill
6/3/2008, 11:11 PM
can we rent a port-a-potty? Last I heard they'd drop em off and pick em up for not that much money.

I already axed him that . He said He didnt think Jmack could hold enough or sumpin :confused: