PDA

View Full Version : Hey Join in , STEP and I are Planing MY funeral

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:05 AM
Step gonna Preach It Bro
Im gonna be fashionably late :D Funeral gonna start at 2 PM They gonna roll My carcass in at 2 :15, sittin up with a Natty in my hand Hat On my head
Now we need some help here , STEP gonna Crack some Jokes , I want 2 songs played . Elvis " I did It MY way "
Hank Snow " Im Moving on "
The rest is up to Yall
:D :D

royalfan5
5/30/2008, 11:10 AM
Does the audience get natty too? When my Uncle died we just sat outside and listened to the Nebraska fight song + entrance music and drank Coors Light. Of course he wasn't there since Fedex lost him. I'd say go with an outdoor funeral, though.

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:11 AM
Come On
I aint Planning On dying tomorry
Just btrying to Get me Eggs in the basket lol
:D

soonerbrat
5/30/2008, 11:12 AM
Boomer Sooner

BillyBall
5/30/2008, 11:12 AM
Of course he wasn't there since Fedex lost him.

That story still amazes me.

royalfan5
5/30/2008, 11:13 AM
Come On
I aint Planning On dying tomorry
Just btrying to Get me Eggs in the basket lol
Somebody is going to have to know how much beer to buy though.

soonerbrat
5/30/2008, 11:14 AM
Somebody is going to have to know how much beer to buy though.

a LOT.

BillyBall
5/30/2008, 11:14 AM
I would like the entrance to be kind of like the introduction to an NBA game at the United Center.

royalfan5
5/30/2008, 11:16 AM
a LOT.

But there needs to be person that knows it is there responisibility to get the beer. A good funeral requires teamwork, and you can't have people dropping the ball on important things like beer.

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:18 AM
Does the audience get natty too? When my Uncle died we just sat outside and listened to the Nebraska fight song + entrance music and drank Coors Light. Of course he wasn't there since Fedex lost him. I'd say go with an outdoor funeral, though.

Long as I got Mine Yall can go **** yerselves lol
You Only get Input If you gonna be there
Step you takin #s ?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/30/2008, 11:18 AM
ok...beer..lots of it.........Boomer Sooner...NBA type intro...

GOT IT so far

pm me numbers so I can make sure you get the invite...

deer lowered this is gonna be wild

royalfan5
5/30/2008, 11:23 AM
Long as I got Mine Yall can go **** yerselves lol
You Only get Input If you gonna be there
Step you takin #s ?

I'll show up if you die at a time that's convient for me. We have a plenty of clients down that way, so I can write it off as business trip.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/30/2008, 11:31 AM
Maybe we can lease something for this place

http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/caskets.jpg

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:44 AM
a LOT.

Y a say that Like Im gonna be there !
Oh wait I will :D

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:45 AM
I would like the entrance to be kind of like the introduction to an NBA game at the United Center.

OU Nuff said !:D

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:47 AM
I'll show up if you die at a time that's convient for me. We have a plenty of clients down that way, so I can write it off as business trip.

Im a Fu**in hillbilly
Write it off Boy !:cool:

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 11:49 AM
Maybe we can lease something for this place

http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/caskets.jpg

You In chrage LOL
Tell My kids they can kiss MY *** !:P

soonerinabilene
5/30/2008, 11:55 AM
I suggest you get a pirate ship looking casket, and your bird can sit on top of it during the funeral and bite whoever tries to steal the beer that will placed in your hand. Of course, it would only make sense if we could dress you up like a pirate.

I also suggest a laser show, fireworks, and if he can talk without a lot of... ... ... pauses, Rus should give the benediction.

And a beer bong for communion, if it is offered.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/30/2008, 12:00 PM
Oh no! You can tell them that...I ve already went through one of those situations.

My aunt put me in charge of everything when before she passed and she said I want you to give these letters to my kids and grandkids(whom she raised) when they show up for the reading of the will..The letter said

All of you can kiss my ***. your not getting anything. You turned your back on me. I turn my*** to you and say kiss it.

The bad part of it was they reacted like I'm the one who wrote it and they all commenced to cussing and yelling at me..Of course it didn't help I started laughing when her eldest son read his letter out loud first.

Sooner_Havok
5/30/2008, 12:00 PM
Screw the casket, just bury him in his still. He would have wanted it that way :D

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 12:19 PM
Screw the casket, just bury him in his still. He would have wanted it that way :D

You ******* Theres More than That of me
MY lil Still Is only 2 Gals

Sooner_Havok
5/30/2008, 12:21 PM
You ******* Theres More than That of me
MY lil Still Is only 2 Gals

OK, you want to be buried with it then, right?

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 12:26 PM
STEPS in charge
I just want the embalming stuff to Be what I made ! lol

soonerbrat
5/30/2008, 12:28 PM
Oh no! You can tell them that...I ve already went through one of those situations.

My aunt put me in charge of everything when before she passed and she said I want you to give these letters to my kids and grandkids(whom she raised) when they show up for the reading of the will..The letter said

All of you can kiss my ***. your not getting anything. You turned your back on me. I turn my*** to you and say kiss it.

The bad part of it was they reacted like I'm the one who wrote it and they all commenced to cussing and yelling at me..Of course it didn't help I started laughing when her eldest son read his letter out loud first.

if you really want to do that to family, leave each of them $1. then they can't protest it.

Sooner_Havok
5/30/2008, 12:28 PM
STEPS in charge
I just want the embalming stuff to Be what I made ! lol

Yeah, that stuff would probably preserve you better than formaldehyde

olevetonahill
5/30/2008, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that stuff would probably preserve you better than formaldehyde

My point !:D