PDA

View Full Version : New Sooner Spectator!!

Jay C. Upchurch
5/30/2008, 10:44 AM
Sooner Spectator's 2008 Football Preview issue will be out next week (June 4-5), featuring 100 pages of nothing but cover-to-cover OU football coverage. Get the most comprehensive coverage available from your magazine source for Sooner Sports.

http://www.soonerspectator.com/images/featureimages/JuneJuly08cover.jpg

Great player and position features, Q&As with Bob Stoops and Kevin Wilson, an inside look at every starting spot, breakdowns of each OU opponent for 2008, great history features, key recruiting stories and much, much more!!!!

Call toll free TODAY and get the next 12 issues, including twice a month during football season, for the discounted price of ONLY $29.95.... call 1-877-841-8877 and ask for Kristie... if you get Coach Switzer on the answering machine, just leave your name and number, and she will get back to you asap... even if it isn't today, you will still get the discount!

That's a $30 savings off the newsstand cost and $15 off the regular price!

Diehard Sooner fans can not afford to miss this action-packed issue...

Check out our homepage to see our new cover!

Football is just around the corner... Don't Miss Out on the Best Sooner Magazine out there!

1-877-841-8877

Jay C. Upchurch
7/16/2008, 11:50 AM
Remember in three weeks (Aug. 7), we will be set up at the Sooner Caravan event in OKC at the Cowboy Hall of Fame, giving out free copies of our latest issue and selling subscriptions at a discounted cost of only $29.95 for a year.

Hope to see many of you there!

ousooners182
9/13/2008, 06:17 AM
yay for sooner spectator

ousooners182
9/13/2008, 06:17 AM
make that a double yay for my 100th post.

Jay C. Upchurch
10/5/2008, 09:22 AM
Our second fall issue is out and we all know what time it is.... Red River Rivalry time! We feature a big section in this issue on the OU-Texas matchup, with insights from Coach Switzer, a look at the history of the rivalry and a breakdown of this year's game.

Plus, there are great features on Jeremy Beal and Trent Williams, indepth Q&As with Travis Lewis and Mike Knall, and words of wisdom from our regular columnists, Guerin Emig of the Tulsa World, and Road Warrior.

On top of that, you a good dose of OU men's and women's hoops, a great Sooner Flashback story about legendary fiddle player Byron Berline, updated recruiting news, a little OU tennis fix and last and surely least, a story about how an Oklahoman saved Bevo from extinction.

Subscribe today on-line or call toll free 1-877-841-8877! One-year subscription (12 issues, including twice a month during football season) is only $39.95.

StoopTroup
10/8/2008, 08:45 AM
Jay...

I had some time last night to look through the RRSO issue...

The part where you have pics of the starting players lined up against OU Offense v whorn d and the OU Defense v whorn offense is awesome.

I then did a little research on stats for each guys just to get a better feel for what OUr guys are up against on Saturday...

This allows me to make a better decision in predicting the score and the winner...

Thanks!

OK....my prediction is.....

77-9 Oklahoma.

The Cotton Bowl is empty on one side by 10:11 of the 2nd qtr.

:D

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 09:13 AM
Jay I might need a new issue....my old one succumbed to an accident. ;)

http://www.theocracywatch.org/book_burning_penn.jpg

talsooner
2/19/2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks Kristee

Can't wait till the next issue arrives.

Bob

nighttrain12
4/26/2009, 06:20 PM
When does the next issue come out?

Adrian
11/9/2010, 08:18 PM
I see The Sooner Spectator booth at Penn Square Mall, and I always walk by. Am I making a mistake?

setem
11/12/2010, 08:51 PM
You guys gonna be in Norman tomorrow?

#1 SOONER FAN
1/12/2011, 10:05 AM
Hey, Jay, how do you change your address for Sooner Spectator? I'm moving to Edmond in February and need to make sure my magazine gets there.

jdd12
8/11/2011, 08:43 AM
osadsnjdjds