PDA

View Full Version : Attention Hoochie Hunters!

SoonerInKCMO
5/28/2008, 04:58 PM
If you're in the Overland Park area....

KANSAS CITY, MO (May 23, 2008) - The search is on for eligible women who are ready to find true love on the new season of "The Bachelor" on ABC. One lucky man is given the opportunity to find the woman of his dreams -- and hopefully his bride-to-be -- in the popular primetime romantic reality series.

Those who feel they possess the charm, style, class and culture to become America's next leading lady are invited to:

Trolley’s Downtown Bar & Grill
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
From 5pm-8pm
9100 W. 135th
Overland Park, KS 66221

I think if you swing by at around 8:05 you might have a shot with some of the casting call rejects. :D

SoonerStormchaser
5/28/2008, 05:00 PM
THat show is what...0 for 15 now?

SoonerInKCMO
5/28/2008, 05:02 PM
I think Trista and Ryan are still together.

Deer lord forgive me for knowing that. :O

r5TPsooner
5/28/2008, 05:06 PM
Baby, your like train tracks... you get laid all over the world.

OOPS, wrong thread. :D ;)

tbl
5/28/2008, 06:45 PM
In all honesty, for a single guy this wouldn't be a bad plan.

KC//CRIMSON
5/28/2008, 06:54 PM

No kidding. Bring a suitcase full of Spanish Fly/GHB and you've hit pay dirt.

tulsaoilerfan
5/28/2008, 09:04 PM

Or a bored married guy:D

soonerboy_odanorth
5/28/2008, 09:32 PM
Better make sure you look like you got a lot Samoleans to throw around Beantown.

I don't think most of these girlies wanting to be on that show are interested in finding their soulmate... but rather somebody that lives by "the golden rule".

mdklatt
5/28/2008, 10:11 PM
I don't think most of these girlies wanting to be on that show are interested in finding their soulmate... but rather somebody that lives by "the golden rule".

They're all famewhores. You could get them to do just about anything if you promised to video it with your phone.

GottaHavePride
5/28/2008, 11:26 PM
No kidding. Bring a suitcase full of Spanish Fly/GHB and you've hit pay dirt.

I don't fit in a suitcase.

Wait, what?

CORNholio
5/28/2008, 11:29 PM
Network TV is gay. JMHO.

47straight
5/29/2008, 01:47 AM
Being the bachelor sounds nice on the surface but it would suck in actuality, I think.

But being one of the dudes on the bachelorette begging for some of her scaps of attention - absolutely pathetic.

In real life, I have never, ever seen it work out well when you're competing for some chick. If there is another guy in the picture, even if you win you eventually lose. And lose big. No attention whores, thank you. If you don't want to be with me, if you need multiple guys pining for you, blah blah blah, great for you but I've got **** to do.

What stinks is that I didn't really learn this lesson all the way until I was 24.

Younger, relatively inexperienced men out there: do not compete. Let them come to you. Have confidence that if she doesn't want to be with you and just you, you are way, way, way better off without her. Learn to be happy on your own and with your own self. Everything else will fall into place.