PDA

View Full Version : Castration no longer available for 125 bucks

Chuck Bao
5/28/2008, 06:23 AM
Good grief!

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/medicalprocedureslist.jpg

Harry Beanbag
5/28/2008, 08:21 AM
That looks like a good deal for a sex change.

Chuck Bao
5/28/2008, 08:37 AM
Now see, I was thinking the same thing, Harry.

The before and after pics would have been much more impressive.

Harry Beanbag
5/28/2008, 08:50 AM
http://www.showshop.co.nz/media/New_yellow_loppers-s2.jpg

Chuck Bao
5/28/2008, 09:05 AM
You have to put them to sleep first, Harry, before bringing out the lopper. Otherwise, it won't end well. Well, that's what I'm a thinking.

sooner_born_1960
5/28/2008, 09:07 AM
How do you put balls to sleep?

GrapevineSooner
5/28/2008, 09:08 AM
But if you want to reverse it, do you still have to call that doc in Houston?

Harry Beanbag
5/28/2008, 09:26 AM
You have to put them to sleep first, Harry, before bringing out the lopper. Otherwise, it won't end well. Well, that's what I'm a thinking.

Of course, that's why it says anesthesia is included in the price. :)

soonerbrat
5/28/2008, 09:33 AM
wow, that tummy tuck is cheap.

Chuck Bao
5/28/2008, 09:34 AM
I don't think so Grapevine.

Once the lopper is employed it's all over.

My granddad would pull out his pocket knife and cut the balls all of newly born bulls. He'd see me wince and say that they didn't feel it.

But, the momma cow was snorting and stomping around us and I'm pretty sure we would feel it if she wanted us to.

I think that castrating humans shouldn't just be a simple monetary option. The mother cow could be quite mad and rightly so.

So, the Thai government passed a law that underaged kids couldn't be castrated. They didn't even bother to change the ad, just mark through the castration part and it can still be clearly seen.

I was eating my breakfast over an old two-week old Bangkok Post and saw this ad and nearly lost my breakfast.

LoyalFan
5/28/2008, 12:48 PM
I don't think so Grapevine.

So, the Thai government passed a law that underaged kids couldn't be castrated. They didn't even bother to change the ad, just mark through the castration part and it can still be clearly seen.

I was eating my breakfast over an old two-week old Bangkok Post and saw this ad and nearly lost my breakfast.

Dang! And you'd have raised the last five bucks in a few more days!
Hard cheese, old boy, hard cheese.

FR

Taxman71
5/28/2008, 01:22 PM
Good to see Lorena Bobbitt is back on her feet.

NormanPride
5/28/2008, 02:20 PM
This... happens a lot, does it?

Chuck Bao
5/28/2008, 03:42 PM
This... happens a lot, does it?

Thankfully, not anyone I know has done this.

But, yeah, I think it is a problem.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/search/page.news.php?clid=3&id=30069941

Doctors and patients to defy directive

Published on Apr 2, 2008

Chiang Mai clinic invites patients for castration
More than 3,000 surgery clinics in Bangkok and around 100 private hospitals have officially been handed a Public Health Ministry directive ordering them not to perform unauthorised castrations.

Provincial public health offices will later issue the directive to clinics outside Bangkok and enforce the ban until future notice, deputy permanent secretary Phiphat Yingsayree said yesterday.

The ban on castration will be in effect until the Medical Council and the ministry reach a joint conclusion on the matter. Clinic owners are entitled to appeal against the directive within 30 days.

There are around 10,000 clinics and 300 private hospitals in the kingdom.

A doctor with a local government clinic in Chiang Mai said he estimated that thousands of gay men underwent castration at a local private clinic after two male crossdressers came to him three years ago and asked for their testicles be removed. He said the two men developed muscle weakness after surgery.

Dr Thep Wetchawisit, owner of Pratu Nam Poly Clinic, who has admitted performing castration on hundreds of men, will defy the directive and called on anyone who wanted to be castrated to come to his clinic.

"I want them to be happy with what they want to be, and will remove their unwanted organs," he added.

Dr Thep said the ministry should also ban the surgical removal of breasts from tomboyish women or gay women at their request, to promote equality among gay people of both sexes. The doctor said he also removed breasts from many such women, including those younger than 20 at their request and of their family's.

Bell, a 17yearold ladyboy, said he was opposed to the directive, saying it violated his right to choose. He said the directive prevented from having his testicles removed, and that he would undergo a full sex change operation in the next three years.

Taxman71
5/28/2008, 04:21 PM
Note to self: No one night stands while in Thailand.

Animal Mother
5/30/2008, 04:53 PM
Reverse chastity belt.

StoopTroup
5/30/2008, 07:08 PM
I was eating my breakfast over a two-week old Bangkok and saw this ad and nearly lost my breakfast.

I didn't see that on the list.

What does a breakfast like that cost anyway?

As far as eating goes...that's one sick twisted fetish Chuck. :D ;)

Chuck Bao
5/30/2008, 07:30 PM
I didn't see that on the list.

What does a breakfast like that cost anyway?

As far as eating goes...that's one sick twisted fetish Chuck. :D ;)

:eek: Someone said that there was a newspaper article about the human testicles being shipped to Germany. I do not want to read that article.

Chuck Bao
6/14/2008, 04:42 AM
According to Wednesday's Bangkok Post, the US$125 castration service is still marked through and apparently still no longer available.

Advertising by marking through it: I guess I'm way behind the times of cutting edge (pardon the pun) black market advertising.