PDA

View Full Version : Rare Occurance in Royals/Twins game

royalfan5
5/27/2008, 09:49 PM
Mark Teahen just hit a three run inside the park homer to tie the game off of Joe Nathan.

Scott D
5/27/2008, 09:57 PM
I thought this was going to be the Royals winning...boy I'm semi-disappointed. ;)

royalfan5
5/27/2008, 10:01 PM
I thought this was going to be the Royals winning...boy I'm semi-disappointed. ;)
I'll take a temporary moral victory at his point. The game is heading into the bottom of the 10th, so maybe something will happen.

Scott D
5/27/2008, 10:09 PM
I'd rather you had an actual victory...I have a vested interest in the Royals acting like they belong in the Majors.

royalfan5
5/27/2008, 10:17 PM
I'd rather you had an actual victory...I have a vested interest in the Royals acting like they belong in the Majors.

They were almost at .500 when the left Florida. This last road trip erased all of that though.

mfosterftw
5/27/2008, 11:45 PM
Mark Teahen just hit a three run inside the park homer to tie the game off of Joe Nathan.

Willie Wilson hit 13 inside the park dingers, the most of any ballplayer since 1950.

AllAboutThe'O'
5/29/2008, 03:56 PM
The way things are going rf5, a rare occurrance for the Royals is actually winning a game.

Read the wire story on the game last night and saw that Jose Guillen had his annual meltdown. But not what you might think. Guillen said some of his teammates didn't know how to win but defended Trey Hillman to the core, essentially saying that the losing streak wasn't his fault and that he cares about winning.

Here's Guillen's rant from the KC Star:

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/royals/story/640348.html

TopDawg
6/11/2008, 11:24 AM

It's probably safe to say that in the history of baseball (not just MLB, but all baseball), Mark Teahen has only hit one three run inside the park homer to tie the game off of Joe Nathan.

So I'd say that's pretty rare indeed. Thanks for letting us know.