PDA

View Full Version : It's Over. We Lost. Stop The War.

Pages : 1 [2]

Sooner_Havok
6/2/2008, 02:16 PM
Keep up with that dread talk, ya lubber, and I'll hang yer innards from the mizzenmast!

Go hug a tree! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

Whilst I program the youth culture into not taking baths, drinking rum, and chasing skirts!

http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Pirate%20-%20Step%204a.jpg

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!

I take back my previous statements about wanting to be a pirate. Judging from the picture, I think you and I are talking about to completely different kinds of pirates. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:18 PM
But I thought Republicans were responsible for crushing the hopes and dreams of America?

Stop with that crazy talk, Rogue.

And hoist the mainsail!

Sooner_Havok
6/2/2008, 02:20 PM
But I thought Republicans were responsible for crushing the hopes and dreams of America?

Stop with that crazy talk, Rogue.

And hoist the mainsail!

Not all of America, just the part that is in the lowest tax brackets:D

And stop pretending to be a pirate, yer doing it wrong :D

mdklatt
6/2/2008, 02:23 PM
This one just doesn't fit in the box. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe "most" of one side, the other, or hell both as far as I know are either fer it or again' it.

What isn't a partisan issue anymore?

Me, I'm for some sensible policy other than the one we have because that shat is broke and broke bad.

Pfft, that's just what the defeatist MSM wants you to believe. All we need to win the War on Drugs is a good old fashioned surge. I figure we have a couple of platoons of Delaware ANG reservists we can spare. Ideology should never wilt in the face of practical realities!

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:23 PM
And stop pretending to be a pirate, yer doing it wrong

Oh.

Would you like to be a part of my Salty Seamen?

Sooner_Havok
6/2/2008, 02:25 PM
Oh.

Would you like to be a part of my Salty Seamen?

See, that is what I am talking about! [hairGel]

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:25 PM
What isn't a partisan issue anymore?

Your lack of piratical aptitude.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:26 PM
See, that is what I am talking about! [hairGel]

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

mdklatt
6/2/2008, 02:27 PM
Your lack of piratical aptitude.

Pfft, I bet I'm the only one in this thread that even knows what a mizzenmast is.

Sooner_Havok
6/2/2008, 02:29 PM
Pfft, I bet I'm the only one in this thread that even knows what a mizzenmast is.

**** off dip ****!

digg may be broke, but wiki is still working fine :D

Fraggle145
6/2/2008, 02:29 PM

Is that the strange rising sensation in my special place?

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:31 PM
Is that the strange rising sensation in my special place?

See, he understands what it is to be a Salty Seaman.

Fraggle145
6/2/2008, 02:33 PM
drink up me hearties yo ho.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/2/2008, 02:49 PM
http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/gwbpirate.jpg

Fraggle145
6/2/2008, 03:04 PM
http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/gwbpirate.jpg

MUTINY! CAN I HAS IT? KPLZTHX.

Vaevictis
6/2/2008, 04:45 PM
But guns don't harm anyone but the gun owner... Oh, wait never mind :D

It's not that, it's just that I would be surprised if you could get into more trouble with a doobie in your pocket than if you had a 9mm instead.

Sooner_Havok
6/2/2008, 04:53 PM
It's not that, it's just that I would be surprised if you could get into more trouble with a doobie in your pocket than if you had a 9mm instead.

So you really don't think that the slacker carrying a joint is a bigger threat than the Dirty Harry wannabe carrying a colt .45 on his hip? What are you smoking, oh yeah :D

StoopTroup
6/2/2008, 06:40 PM
If any of you pot smokers want to trade your guns for weed...

PM me.

Once I know who you are...we can find out what kind of a threat you are.

def_lazer_fc
6/3/2008, 03:49 AM
The way you notice little Johnny is hitting the weed is pretty much through his behaviors. Little Johnny's grades start slipping. He starts picking up some tardies, or maybe ditches a day or two. He becomes a little distant, doesn't like hanging out with mom and dad anymore, and probably starts hanging with different kids. He may decide to quit playing sports, may change the type of music he listens to, etc. Lots of little red flags that most parents don't notice. Of course finding a pipe or some papers or a joint in Johnny's pocket is a no-brainer.

truly spoken like an afternoon special. ;)

Rogue
7/19/2009, 08:42 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2009/07/quiz-just-say-know

I figure most of my SF.com buddies aren't regular readers of Mother Jones.
Good issue this month. Cover article is called "totally wasted" subtitle - "We've blown $300 billion. Death squads roam Mexico. Cartels operate in 259 US cities. This is your War on Drugs. any questions?"