PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...Advice!!...call ext 13 please, Advice, call ext. 13!

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2008, 03:04 PM
The wife worked 7pm to 7 am. I told her yesterday I'd get the laundry caught up. I just found a load of clothes in the washer that for some reason had a RED magic marker in with them. It doesn't look good.

Should I:

A) Throw the clothes away

B) Blame it on the kids

C) Wait til she confronts me, take a long swig off the Natty and say "step off biotch"!

D) Just tell her OV said to "shut your *** and make me a sammich"

tommieharris91
5/26/2008, 03:05 PM
This should be a pole. So, D) all of the above.

yermom
5/26/2008, 03:18 PM
a married guy doing laundry? what's wrong with this picture?

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2008, 03:23 PM
a married guy doing laundry? what's wrong with this picture?That leads me to E) Go straight palms up and say, "Honey, I tried, I'm no good at warsh'n the clothes".

TUSooner
5/26/2008, 03:25 PM
That leads me to E) Go straight palms up and say, "Honey, I tried, I'm no good at warsh'n the clothes".

There's hope!

Preservation Parcels
5/26/2008, 03:43 PM
What color did the clothes start out? http://www.laundrytoday.com/questions/answers_10_00.htm

Oxy-Clean may help, depending.

Rogue
5/26/2008, 04:44 PM
TF:
I do this once a year. Then, I get banned from the laundry room for another year. Congratulations on stumbling onto my secret. Don't tell any women about it though. They communicate through secret low-frequency radio waves and know most of our tricks already.
:cool:

-Rogue

SoonerInKCMO
5/26/2008, 06:03 PM
TF:
I do this once a year. Then, I get banned from the laundry room for another year. Congratulations on stumbling onto my secret. Don't tell any women about it though. They communicate through secret low-frequency radio waves and know most of our tricks already.

-Rogue

I stumbled onto this little gem when I was a teenager and moms wanted me to do more stuff around the house. Make a few pink undershirts and put some burn marks on some pants with the iron and you're golden for years. :D

soonerbrat
5/26/2008, 06:10 PM
TF:

-Rogue

:mad:

SoonerInKCMO
5/26/2008, 06:12 PM
:mad:

:les: THEY'RE ON TO US ROGUE!!

leavingthezoo
5/26/2008, 06:19 PM
TF:

-Rogue

:mad: :mad:

i just got Brat's low frequency radio waves.

soonerbrat
5/26/2008, 06:56 PM
you guys are so busted.

Rogue
5/26/2008, 07:59 PM
:les: THEY'RE ON TO US ROGUE!!

:eek:

Mom didn't fall for it. Mrs. Rogue, so far however...