PDA

View Full Version : Panhandling for Gas Money

StoopTroup
5/26/2008, 08:00 AM
We got hit outside Blockbuster last night.

Lady says the car behind us in the parking lot brought her down to Blockbuster so she could hopefully get back to cleaning the 3 Churches she cleans.

If the Wife had had a dollar...she would have given it to her.

When we got out of the car she immediately went from approaching me and went to the otherside of the car without asking me. The Wife told her she didn't have the dough and looked at me. The gal comes over to me and I say "If you need a ride down to the church I'll give you one. You can get started cleaning and I'll take your keys and go get your car while your cleaning and get it back down to the church where it's safe. Then I can take you over to the next Church and get you started. We're gonna go in now and get a movie and when I come back out...we'll take you over to the Church. :D"

When we came back out...she approached my Wife again with the same spew. I clean 3 Churches and I'm outta gas.

I think she might have cleaned out 3 Churches outta extra crispy chicken before she went out for crack money.

Pretty sad...she really needs to work on her delivery.

I'm gonna start keeping an empty gas can in the car and when they ask me...I'm gonna tell em I'll walk down to the station with them and split the gas we get from suckers like my Wife.

[The preceding message is brought to you by ST as a Community Service] :D

r5TPsooner
5/26/2008, 08:16 AM
That happened to me at Sam's Club about a month ago. It happened during a week day and I had my three little ones with me and a cart full of stuff. I'm walking out and this guy with a gas can approaches me and asks me if I can spare some money for gas. I just looked at him and said "Dude, I have my three kids with me, aren't my hands kinda full?" He just walked away real fast and shook his head in agreement.

He looked like he was outta crack not gasoline. The way he approached me with my kids around kinda startled me. I had my Ruger in the cab of my truck and if he would have pulled that **** from behind he would have gotten scared ****less. It's amazing how as a parent you go into protection mode when you feel like they're possibly in some type of danger.

Who knows, maybe he was out of gas. Regardless, in this day and age, you can never be too careful when your kids are involved.

StoopTroup
5/26/2008, 08:18 AM
We are heading into desparate times IMO.

Your gonna see more of this.

The inner Cities need to be prepared to expand the bus hours and the amount of them IMO.

r5TPsooner
5/26/2008, 08:26 AM
It all boils down to people spending beyond their means IMHO. My neighbors haven't paid their HOA dues in three years yet they can afford to drive home in a new Cadillac this weekend.

Good stuff I tell ya.

StoopTroup
5/26/2008, 08:28 AM
OH YEAH...punish them bastages. :D

http://www.daemonstv.com/images/fx/minnie_eddie_interview.jpg

Newbomb Turk
5/26/2008, 08:56 AM
dude hit me up for gas money as 7-11 a couple weeks ago...after he had just bought a pack of cigs.

sorry bud, no can help.

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 09:35 AM
dude hit me up for gas money as 7-11 a couple weeks ago...after he had just bought a pack of cigs.

sorry bud, no can help.

But Damit iwas Needin Both fixes !
Ya Bastage

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 09:38 AM
Rest stop Kings , Or Queens whatever are the Best
Thier Car Broke down They Need an altinator a starter ? whatever
They Have Most of the Money Just need 20 more to Get the Part :D
I smirkle and say " Wheres Ur Car I can Fix it fer Ya cheap ":D

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2008, 09:38 AM
If I saw someone with a brand new 18 pack of Natty, ask'n for some gas money....I'd probly fill his tank.

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 09:43 AM
If I saw someone with a brand new 18 pack of Natty, ask'n for some gas money....I'd probly fill his tank.

But I had a 30 Pack and you wouldnt help !
Said I was up town rich :mad:

Turd_Ferguson
5/26/2008, 09:48 AM
But I had a 30 Pack and you wouldnt help !
Said I was up town rich :mad:OV....ya gotta catch me goin into the store, not com'n out with 2 cases in my hands. I had a crown sack full of change I was gonna give ya.....until ya said somethin bout comin back to your house to see your weeny:hot:

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 12:22 PM
OV....ya gotta catch me goin into the store, not com'n out with 2 cases in my hands. I had a crown sack full of change I was gonna give ya.....until ya said somethin bout comin back to your house to see your weeny:hot:

Another True storey from the "OleVet Files "
Yall remember when a few years ago I went to Fla, And Helped My Bud move Back to Gods Country ?
WE stopped at a rest AREA this dude Came up askin for Parts Money fer his Car I tole him **** off dip ****

He Goes to Bill . Bill pulls out a twenty starts to Hand it to the Dude . I grab it and Put it in My pocket . Both of em are Like WTF:confused:
I say Bill ya gota another 20 ? Bill sayu Ya
I said Give it here
Ill stand here all day takin ur 20s !:D