PDA

View Full Version : Hogan spoiled son finds out jail is hard

badger
5/25/2008, 12:06 PM
Here is the first part... the others you can find under his username:
Link to youtube (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2314372290215585912&q=hogan+jail+phone&ei=_Jc5SNa6KpKc4gLIr63hAw)

For those of you just tuning into this very sad (and very silly at the same time) case, Nick Hogan/Bollea is the only son of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan/Terry Bollea. Nick is a 17-year-old budding Speed Racer that wanted to become a professional drifter/racer, but alas, he took his hobby to the real streets. In the process, he permanently injured his best friend, a Marine on return from Iraq.

"Nicky" (as "mommy" and sister call him) is now serving 8 months in jail for his reckless driving and injuring the Marine. He's only been in jail for a few days and he is already freaking out for the following reasons:

1- He's all alone in his jail cell (Reason: It's an adult prison and he's still a minor, and not just a minor, a spoiled celebrity minor that cries a lot)

2- He has no windows (Reason: Isolated cell to keep him safe)

3- No outdoor time (Reason: He spends all his free time whining to his parents on the phone)

4- Nothing to do in the same boring cell (Reason: It's for his safety)

Among his phone conversation gems are calling his mom "mommy" (who in turn calls him "Nicky") and a bunch of crying about how he doesn't deserve this and how hard jail is ("because I have no window"), and rehearsing how he'll act in front of the judge ("I'll wear my jumpsuit for the sympathy factor") with his dad.

TMZ.com has a poll on the Hogan situation. The two options are "Sympathy" or "Burn in Hell." Guess which one has 88 percent of the vote :rolleyes:

yermom
5/25/2008, 12:19 PM
waaa

VeeJay
5/25/2008, 12:36 PM
Meh - he's got Paris Hilton Syndrome

r5TPsooner
5/25/2008, 12:57 PM
He's nothing more than a spoiled POS in my view. I only watched a few minutes of the Hogan Knows Best show, but in that time I learned a lot about him.

If he was you or me he'd be doing 5-10 years in a prison, not a cozy jail where Hogan has probably bribed the guards to take care of his punk kid.

BTW, who raises their kids like that anyway regardless of how wealthy you are?

badger
5/25/2008, 02:34 PM
He's nothing more than a spoiled POS in my view. I only watched a few minutes of the Hogan Knows Best show, but in that time I learned a lot about him.

I didn't mention it earlier, but part of his jail conversation with his dad is pitching a reality show on when he gets out of jail and how much money he can make off it.

I am a pro wrestling fan, so I can tell you that the reason Hulk Hogan/Terry Bollea gave in interviews as to why they did "Hogan Knows Best," is because he wanted to help his daughter, Brooke Hogan/Bollea, on her singing career. For the record Brooke is older than Nick by a few years, methinks. Also, for the record, not a huge fan of her voice. I don't think she's that talented compared to other top singers. Clearly a case of banking on the pretty face and name. (See Simpson, Ashlee and Spears, Brittney)

In any event, media open records requests are pretty much guaranteeing that the Hogans are not going to be sympathized with (ever) and that any future career aspirations by Nick better include community service and not fast cars.

StoopTroup
5/25/2008, 05:11 PM
The thing is....

He's in solitary and he raped himself.

VeeJay
5/25/2008, 06:25 PM
There's another reality family that's sickening - those goddam Kardashians. I caught a few minutes a couple of days ago and Bruce Jenner is in there - he's dating the mom or some such. What happened to the Great O.J. Defender - Robert Kardashian?

If there were ever any sets of fake boobs that should be outlawed, it is that family's. The acting and the scriptwriting is sh!tty.

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2008, 06:29 PM
If I were doing prison time then I would definitely want my own cell and to be kept away from everyone else. There's no way in hell I'd want to associate with prison folk.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/25/2008, 06:29 PM
What is a "triple x criminal" Is it like a triple H criminal?

5/25/2008, 06:30 PM
BTW, who raises their kids like that anyway regardless of how wealthy you are?

He was fake-raised. And its a fake jail.

Hot Rod
5/25/2008, 07:33 PM
Cool, so when does this air on Hogan Knows Best?

John Kochtoston
5/25/2008, 08:39 PM
Without that cell, I'm pretty sure Nick would be "doing the job" prison-style.

CORNholio
5/26/2008, 04:23 AM
1. Obviously this guy is a spoiled left coaster biznatcho but.....
2. Jail can break anybody
3. How many of you guys have honestly even spent a night in a drunk tank?
4. The "mommy" comment turns my stomach though.

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 05:47 AM
The thing is....

He's in solitary and he raped himself.

BUTT did he enjoy ?
either end ?

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 05:48 AM
If I were doing prison time then I would definitely want my own cell and to be kept away from everyone else. There's no way in hell I'd want to associate with prison folk.

And you want to come Visit ME :D

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 05:55 AM
Sic em
This a True Olevet storey
when I got tossed in the Hoosegow Last year
They let us Out of the Cells the Next Morn
I Imediatley Looked for the Meanest Mofo I could Find
Didnt Matter his Color or Beaner Or whatever
I Looked for the Meanest lookin Mofo there,
Said to My self Vet Ya gonna Have to suck his dick or whoop hisaz.
WE wound Up being Frinz Cause he didnt want either option Hizone self :D

badger
5/26/2008, 02:02 PM
I've never been to jail and don't plan to go.

However, I have been educated in how to act should I ever end up in one.

1- No fightin'.
2- No eye contactin'
3- No medical treatin'.

You shut up, stay to yourself and should you cross someone the wrong way and get into a fight, you do NOT go to the doctor, because that's like tattling and you'll end up in more fightinz... and don't tell me girls are easier, because they ain't. Finger nails are like eagle talons, people. Guys might be able to throw a punch, but no fist can gouge out an eye like a female fake press-on nail :D

Oh, and Hogans are apparently upset about the recording releases. And their daughter was involved in an accident this weekend (not her fault). For the record, they are right coast biznachos, not left coast biznachos. Living in Florida like most rich people that like to avoid income taxes.

tommieharris91
5/26/2008, 02:25 PM
What is a "triple x criminal"? Is it like a triple H criminal?

Methinks it has to do with lotsa pr0n.

olevetonahill
5/26/2008, 02:38 PM
:D
I've never been to jail and don't plan to go.

However, I have been educated in how to act should I ever end up in one.

1- No fightin'.
2- No eye contactin'
3- No medical treatin'.

You shut up, stay to yourself and should you cross someone the wrong way and get into a fight, you do NOT go to the doctor, because that's like tattling and you'll end up in more fightinz... and don't tell me girls are easier, because they ain't. Finger nails are like eagle talons, people. Guys might be able to throw a punch, but no fist can gouge out an eye like a female fake press-on nail :D

Oh, and Hogans are apparently upset about the recording releases. And their daughter was involved in an accident this weekend (not her fault). For the record, they are right coast biznachos, not left coast biznachos. Living in Florida like most rich people that like to avoid income taxes.

I failed then Huh ?:D
I

soonerbrat
5/26/2008, 06:19 PM
1. Obviously this guy is a spoiled left coaster biznatcho but.....
2. Jail can break anybody
3. How many of you guys have honestly even spent a night in a drunk tank?
4. The "mommy" comment turns my stomach though.

if he didn't want to go to jail, he shouldn't have broken the law

KC//CRIMSON
5/26/2008, 09:39 PM
I should get right over there and console his sister.

With my penis!

soonervegas
5/27/2008, 04:04 PM
I guess the latest recordings have hit wwtdd.com and Hulk Hogan essentially blames the friend. They also have a link to the friend in a vegitative state in his hospital bed. It's bad! The Hogans are really coming off like grade A trash.

yermom
5/27/2008, 04:13 PM
I should get right over there and console his sister.

With my penis!

you have a thing for drag queens?

Oldnslo
5/27/2008, 05:39 PM
What happened to the Great O.J. Defender - Robert Kardashian?

Snuffed it. 2003.

TheUnnamedSooner
5/27/2008, 05:46 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
5/27/2008, 07:58 PM
you have a thing for drag queens?

Exhibit A: http://thesuperficial.com/2007/11/brooke_hogans_body_looking_swe.php

Exhibit B: http://thesuperficial.com/2008/02/brooke_hogan_has_the_power_of.php

yermom
5/27/2008, 08:09 PM
i think she's had work done since the last time i saw her :D

i still think she looks too much like dad and is hiding an Adam's Apple under that chin.

that body's rockin' though

KC//CRIMSON
6/20/2008, 11:21 AM
I guess the latest recordings have hit wwtdd.com and Hulk Hogan essentially blames the friend. They also have a link to the friend in a vegitative state in his hospital bed. It's bad! The Hogans are really coming off like grade A trash.

You aren't kidding. Today there's a link at the superficial that shows the new video and it's one of the creepiest *ucking things I have ever seen. Great googly moogly!

The Hulk really needs to keep quiet. Now I can see why he's getting death threats from the family.

badger
6/20/2008, 11:24 AM
KC, if you waited seven days, you could have claimed that you brought a one-month old thread back from the dead :rolleyes:

Hulk Hogan himself was on Larry King Live with his lawyer this week. Bad move. More publicity won't convince a judge to pardon your son.

Speaking of the son, he is now in a communal area with other underage offenders. Maybe now it will be like the camp experience Nick Hogan was hoping for :D

r5TPsooner
6/20/2008, 11:36 AM
The only real career that I can see for Brooke Hogan in which she has the talent for and would be successful at would be hard core pron, because her voice is teh succ and her acting is even worse.

So.... succ away Brooke!

soonermix
6/20/2008, 11:46 AM
The only real career that I can see for Brooke Hogan in which she has the talent for and would be successful at would be hard core pron, because her voice is teh succ and her acting is even worse.

So.... succ away Brooke!

well i guess she do gots a purty mouth

Tulsa_Fireman
6/20/2008, 12:14 PM
Exhibit A: http://thesuperficial.com/2007/11/br...ooking_swe.php

Exhibit B: http://thesuperficial.com/2008/02/br...e_power_of.php

Hell yeah.

I'd hit that like Truman hit Hiroshima.

KC//CRIMSON
6/20/2008, 05:45 PM
Hell yeah.

I'd hit that like Truman hit Hiroshima.

I'd hit it if it grew a moustache and called me Brother!

KC//CRIMSON
7/23/2008, 10:38 PM
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/07/0723%20Brooke%20Hogan%20premiere/gallery_main/gallery_main-0723_brooke_hogan_premiere_00.jpg

Brooke Hogan has been offered the cover of the 55th Anniversary of Playboy. And she's actually considering doing it! I don't know why I just used an exclamation mark. Oh, that's right; I plan on jabbing it in my eye. NY Daily News reports:

Brooke Hogan has been approached to pose nude for the famous men's magazine, her publicist told the Daily News on Wednesday. And she didn't say no.

The "Brooke Hogan Knows Best" star, 20, could use a boost for her stagnant singing career. Hogan's 2006 album "Undiscovered" reportedly sold just 127,000 copies.

Hugh Hefner just heard this news and put down his pipe in disgust: "I never! The day Playboy runs photographs of trannies is the day Hugh Hefner succumbs to senility. I'll see to this." He immediately buzzes his secretary: "Get Marilyn Monroe on the line. Also, I've pooped again and want to watch cartoons!"

KC//CRIMSON
7/23/2008, 10:40 PM
in other news....

Nick Hogan/Bollea turns 18 on Sunday, and it looks like he's all set to receive a special birthday corn-holing. Dreams do come true! TMZ reports:

Bollea, who has been housed with other juveniles at Pinellas County Jail, will be moved to an adult facility on Sunday, aka his 18th birthday. It's an open dormitory type of setting where he'll be in close contact with other adult inmates. The inmates are either awaiting sentencing or have already been sentenced in cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.

If Nick's lucky, he remembered some wrestling moves his dad taught him. Particularly the "Take Lots of Roids to Shrink your Nuts" maneuver. That way you can get hit there all day and won't feel a thing. I don't exactly know how that'll prevent the butt sex, but I've completely tapped all my interest in Nick's well being. So, who wants donuts?

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 10:44 PM
So, who wants donuts?

Mmmmmmm, donuts

StoopTroup
7/24/2008, 12:27 AM
So....Nick will be posing nude on the next cover of "Prison Rape"?