PDA

View Full Version : Multiple factors make posteason changes by 2018 unlikely

JLEW1818
5/24/2008, 11:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3409181

SteelClip49
5/25/2008, 12:02 AM
basically there will be 50 bowls and the BCS will eventually be owned by Apple and everyone can have a program in which everyone can have a say in who should be in what bowls.

JLEW1818
5/25/2008, 12:55 AM
yah its crazy. plus 1 , please

Youngsooner
5/25/2008, 02:01 AM
It'll all be decided by everyone sending texts and voting who they think will be in the BCS championship game..

at least I'll have a vote!

AlbqSooner
5/25/2008, 07:16 AM
It'll all be decided by everyone sending texts and voting who they think will be in the BCS championship game..

at least I'll have a vote!

That would keep us old farts who don't text from voting. I am against it.;)

VA Sooner
5/25/2008, 08:51 AM
There will also be a panel of judges on the sideline including an aging Simon who will be loud and obnoxious. The players will break up into pairs to strut their stuff in a variety of "moves" and the audience will have a chance to vote from home. In the end... it will be Howie Mandel, whose contract is bought out by Apple, Inc. asking the final contestant if they would like to call a friend for a "lineline" and the winners will be announced the following week on a live show broadcasted from a US military base in Dubai. All this done in simulcast with Dick Clark, who still hasn't aged a bit, as the ball drops in Times Square.

A-M
5/25/2008, 09:44 AM
There will also be a panel of judges on the sideline including an aging Simon who will be loud and obnoxious. The players will break up into pairs to strut their stuff in a variety of "moves" and the audience will have a chance to vote from home. In the end... it will be Howie Mandel, whose contract is bought out by Apple, Inc. asking the final contestant if they would like to call a friend for a "lineline" and the winners will be announced the following week on a live show broadcasted from a US military base in Dubai. All this done in simulcast with Dick Clark, who still hasn't aged a bit, as the ball drops in Times Square.

Now this, I want to see!

goingoneight
5/26/2008, 04:26 PM
This just in, apparently facilities and record single donations will be considered when voting who gets into the 112-team playoff.

JLEW1818
5/26/2008, 04:50 PM
yep Oklahoma will be playing teams like Texas Southern first round.