View Full Version : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

StoopTroup
5/24/2008, 10:05 AM
Hope it's a good one for all of you.

Remember Jerry's Kids too.

Flagstaffsooner
5/24/2008, 10:11 AM
Im working the whole time a-hole.;)
Cant have a cookout here anyway (http://www.azfamily.com/perl/common/slideshow/sspop.pl?recid=9811&nextimage=1)

StoopTroup
5/24/2008, 10:15 AM
Im working the whole time a-hole.;)
Cant have a cookout here anyway (http://www.azfamily.com/perl/common/slideshow/sspop.pl?recid=9811&nextimage=1)

Sorry to hear Flag....

That's darn near una-merican...

Flagstaffsooner
5/24/2008, 10:18 AM
Sorry to hear Flag....

That's darn near una-merican...Thats OK, this is damn mexico anyway.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 10:23 AM
All that snow and you still cant cook out ?

Flagstaffsooner
5/24/2008, 10:38 AM
All that snow and you still cant cook out ?There's no restrictions right now but I aint standing out in that stuff.

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 10:40 AM
There's no restrictions right now but I aint standing out in that stuff.

Pu**y :rolleyes:

r5TPsooner
5/24/2008, 10:42 AM
My wife had a root canal the other day so she using me as a babysitting mule.

Plans are up in the air.

badger
5/24/2008, 12:34 PM
No option for working Sunday and Monday. :D

StoopTroup
5/24/2008, 02:57 PM
My wife had a root canal the other day so she using me as a babysitting mule.

Plans are up in the air.

I had a reaction to the Septocaine pain killer.

Last week they put me on a Steroid, Ultram (pain Killer) and E-Myacin (anti-biotic) then they told me it would probably be 6 weeks for this all calmed down. :O

Yesterday it got even worse.

This morning I went back in to the Docs. I am back on the Steroid, and now 10/500 loritabs and Leviquin and fluconazole both for bacterial/fungus/anti-biotic (?) infection I guess.

I'm miserable....numb...but miserable.

Hope things get better at your place r5TP. :O

shaun4411
5/24/2008, 02:57 PM
i signed up to work half a shift monday. i get to sit and twiddle my thumbs on monday for 2.7X normal pay. yes, 2.7. not 2 or 2.5, but 2.7

r5TPsooner
5/24/2008, 05:10 PM
I had a reaction to the Septocaine pain killer.

Last week they put me on a Steroid, Ultram (pain Killer) and E-Myacin (anti-biotic) then they told me it would probably be 6 weeks for this all calmed down. :O

Yesterday it got even worse.

This morning I went back in to the Docs. I am back on the Steroid, and now 10/500 loritabs and Leviquin and fluconazole both for bacterial/fungus/anti-biotic (?) infection I guess.

I'm miserable....numb...but miserable.

Hope things get better at your place r5TP. :O

I'll drink one for you this evening unless a tornader comes knocking on my front door.

Hot Rod
5/24/2008, 07:44 PM
i signed up to work half a shift monday. i get to sit and twiddle my thumbs on monday for 2.7X normal pay. yes, 2.7. not 2 or 2.5, but 2.7

See if they'll round to the next whole number. :cool:

proud gonzo
5/24/2008, 10:22 PM
i worked this morning, and i'll work sunday night and monday sometime. is this a weekend? I can't tell.

Chuck Bao
5/24/2008, 10:45 PM
Obviously, no Monday holiday here. Respect and thanks to all of those who have served or currently serving our country.

I already had my party yesterday with a few friends coming over. I fixed black-eyed peas, fried okra and cous cous and served smoked salmon with wasabi. I don't know if that went over so well, but it was the best I could do on short notice.

I get Thailand's first quarter GDP estimate at 9:30am on Monday (9:30pm Sunday Tulsa time). If we don't have GDP growth of more than 6%, it will be a major disappointment.

This world we live in is strange. At least the food is good. Well, it is if I don't fix it.

SteelClip49
5/24/2008, 11:41 PM
so much for going to the lake but not all is lost. As said in another thread, I will be with my dad and grandfather in Grant County for a new flag pole dedication. Then I will have a brew with my pops and grandfather back in town sitting out on the porch sippin back, talking, and enjoying the simple pleasures life has to offer me in that instance because there just aren't that much anymore. Cherish the moments you have with family and friends who served in any war.

StoopTroup
5/25/2008, 03:42 AM
I'll drink one for you this evening unless a tornader comes knocking on my front door.

Thanks...

I just woke up in pain a little while ago...

Apocolypse Now was on the TV and Martin Sheen was walking into Marlons Fun-a-torium with a machete...:eek:

After that I couldn't sleep.

I'm gonna go back to bed and try again without the TV on now. :D

http://cdn-ce-slc-t2-01.ce.ctv.icdn.comcast.net/CTV/Comcast_CIM_Prod_Fancast_Live/511/58/1190994840605_6365_0003.jpg_121_87.jpg

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2008, 07:45 AM
I'm just gonna go ahead and work Monday. My company doesn't believe in paid holidays. :mad:

Harry Beanbag
5/25/2008, 07:47 AM

Sweet. Maybe you can afford some more twinkies and get a little fatter now. Hooray Memorial Day!