PDA

View Full Version : well since hrc brot it up . Im gonna do a pole

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 10:35 PM
Ive been wondering about this , But thot some Of Yall would think it rude or sompun .
so what say ye .
Will there be an attempt On obama ?

5/23/2008, 10:39 PM
Needs to be an option to tell your friend to fugg of.

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 10:43 PM
Needs to be an option to tell your friend to fugg of.

hrc = that ding bat clinton .
Im talkin about her bringing the subject of Bobby gettin assassinated

5/23/2008, 10:52 PM
I would certainly hope it wasn't even an option. I don't want him as a president, but the option you've presented is abhorrent.

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 11:05 PM
Id like to think that we as a society have Moved well past those kinda things . But I dont think we have .

5/23/2008, 11:30 PM
It would surely set us back a few years as the leader of the free world.

ugghhh... can't even imagine. That would be a disaster.

r5TPsooner
5/23/2008, 11:41 PM
Not a doubt in my mind.

jkjsooner
5/24/2008, 12:42 AM
I think the odds are against it. Yes, there are still radical racists out there but I think they're less motivated nowadays. I think in today's world people are more likely to focus on the issues that they feel are personal to them - like McVeigh. I'm not sure many people feel as intense of a personal connection against a race.

Any President is going to be a target. I just don't see Obama being that much more of a target than other recent Presidents.

I think the most credible threat is from Al Quida but that was true for both Clinton and Bush II.

I do wonder how the Muslim world will react if they perceive him as an apostate. If a billion Muslims all conclude that it is their duty to kill those who turn away from Islam then that does not look well.

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 12:46 AM
The Muslim thingy is what has my Radar pinging

tommieharris91
5/24/2008, 01:49 AM
I always thought BHO shouldn't be compared to JFK and MLK, but not for this reason.

Frozen Sooner
5/24/2008, 02:18 AM
I do wonder how the Muslim world will react if they perceive him as an apostate. If a billion Muslims all conclude that it is their duty to kill those who turn away from Islam then that does not look well.

Tough to consider him an apostate when he's never been a Muslim.

SicEmBaylor
5/24/2008, 04:29 AM
I voted, "no." I truly do not believe that as a nation we're still at a point where we would kill a man running for President because of the color of his skin. There are of course a few crazies out there, but I can't imagine them making an actual attempt let alone be successful.

I pray I'm right.

OUHOMER
5/24/2008, 06:25 AM
Well, if he Picks Hillary for VP, he is a goner. With all the people who died around the Clinton's in the past, it would not surprise me that she would find a way to become president.

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 06:35 AM
His Race , I dont think will be Big factor in any effort.
I think it , (If it happens ) will be , because of His percieved Muslimness.

Harry Beanbag
5/24/2008, 08:39 AM
Tough to consider him an apostate when he's never been a Muslim.

Since when does the actual truth matter to radical Islamic terrorists?

StoopTroup
5/24/2008, 10:03 AM
HRC on a pole.

Yuk.

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 10:06 AM
HRC on a pole.

Yuk.

hrc head on a Pike would look better !

r5TPsooner
5/24/2008, 10:45 AM
I voted, "no." I truly do not believe that as a nation we're still at a point where we would kill a man running for President because of the color of his skin. There are of course a few crazies out there, but I can't imagine them making an actual attempt let alone be successful.

I pray I'm right.

I also never thought a white guy would blow up a federal building in OKC with a bunch of children in it, just cuz he was ****ed at how the government handled a religious zealot in Waco.

You might want to wake-up and smell the coffee. This is a new world and anything is possible in it.

JohnnyMack
5/24/2008, 11:17 AM

I pray I'm right.

You seem to be delusional...about more than one thing.

shaun4411
5/24/2008, 03:32 PM
it all depends on who becomes his VP. bush is alive because cheney is his bullet proof vest. they dont want to risk giving it all up to cheney

VeeJay
5/24/2008, 06:04 PM
Given the Falwell tapes on the Clinton murder/mysterious death cycle, this was probably not HRC's finest hour. 'Coz, if something DOES happen, it's gonna bring out the conspiracy theorists from the rabid right wingers.

Smartest woman in the world is having some brain problems.