PDA

View Full Version : You ever been around a girl...

Jerk
5/23/2008, 07:44 PM
with a terrific set of ta ta's and you're trying to look (stare) at "them" without her noticing? Then she looks at you and you have to suddenly swing your head away and pretend that you weren't oogling...?

OU-HSV
5/23/2008, 07:56 PM
Who hasn't?

:pop:

Jerk
5/23/2008, 07:58 PM
Who hasn't?

:pop:

dO U THINK the wimmenz know what we're up to?

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2008, 07:59 PM
Nah, we gotem fooled. :D

OU-HSV
5/23/2008, 08:04 PM
dO U THINK the wimmenz know what we're up to?

Always.

That's why some of them dress the way they do...they like the attention that they know we will give them.

SoonerStormchaser
5/23/2008, 08:11 PM
with a terrific set of ta ta's and you're trying to look (stare) at "them" without her noticing? Then she looks at you and you have to suddenly swing your head away and pretend that you weren't oogling...?

Yes, except my wife always catches me whenever I stare at hers!

r5TPsooner
5/23/2008, 08:40 PM
My wife busted me at Target the other day and boy were they perky. Well worth the tongue lashing.

tulsaoilerfan
5/23/2008, 08:40 PM
What are ta ta's ? :)

swardboy
5/23/2008, 08:52 PM
What are ta ta's ? :)

Something you wear with a tu tu....

Curly Bill
5/23/2008, 09:19 PM

She always catches me too. :D

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 09:35 PM

Tell her that your just lookin at her Knees .

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2008, 09:46 PM
Tell her that your just lookin at her Knees .

:D

SoonerStormchaser
5/23/2008, 09:49 PM
Bastages!

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2008, 09:49 PM
dude you know that was hilarious

SoonerStormchaser
5/23/2008, 09:51 PM
Yah...only cause it came from Vet.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2008, 09:58 PM
My wife will always either point out good boobs or bad boobs to me..like today we are at the mexican restaurant and she whispers "look at the table next to us." and its a chick with a tube top on that she was wearing pretty much like a belt to cover up the saggy boobs...then a wally world, this chick was walking around with some pretty decent ones and my wife nudges me and says"hey look at those..lot better than what we saw earlier".

Paperclip
5/23/2008, 09:59 PM
My wife will always either point out good boobs or bad boobs to me..like today we are at the mexican restaurant and she whispers "look at the table next to us." and its a chick with a tube top on that she was wearing pretty much like a belt to cover up the saggy boobs...then a wally world, this chick was walking around with some pretty decent ones and my wife nudges me and says"hey look at those..lot better than what we saw earlier".

switch hitter?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2008, 10:05 PM
we purchased some a couple of years ago so before she decided what she wanted we did a lot of window shopping..its kinda a habit now to look at them and discuss them

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 10:16 PM
we purchased some a couple of years ago so before she decided what she wanted we did a lot of window shopping..its kinda a habit now to look at them and discuss them

I bot my last ex some new titays .
When we devorced I tried to Get custody .was gonna settle for Visitation But the Judge didnt Have a sense of Humor.

OU-HSV
5/23/2008, 10:24 PM
I bot my last ex some new titays .
When we devorced I tried to Get custody .was gonna settle for Visitation But the Judge didnt Have a sense of Humor.
Ha ha. Good stuff.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2008, 10:26 PM
I ve seen many a set...Its one of the only times a man can ask a woman to see her jubblies without getting punched

LoyalFan
5/23/2008, 10:38 PM
Not to be a threadkiller, but about twenty years ago a nice-looking lady with prominent thoracic pinnacles noticed me peeking. She turned toward me, aiming them puppies right twixt mine eyes (which had seen the Glory), smiled warmly, lifted sweater and bra and showed me the mastectomy ravages...left side.
I learned a lesson that evening.

LF

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 10:40 PM
Shoulda just did
Eyes Right !

SCOUT
5/23/2008, 10:41 PM
The very first sales call I ever went on after college was to a company called Mentor Polymer Technologies. I was working for a staffing agency and was pretty going door to door. The guy I spoke with wanted to show me their product so he brought out his sample case. It had boob implants of varying sizes and he of course wanted me to feel how real they felt. He then turned around to his own bookcase and brought out a separate sample. He actually called it "Big Mama." The other sales calls weren't as cool.

In answer to the original question, yes. Several times every day :D

LoyalFan
5/23/2008, 10:49 PM
Shoulda just did
Eyes Right !

I was facing her, so "eyes right" would mean....

LF

olevetonahill
5/23/2008, 10:57 PM
I was facing her, so "eyes right" would mean....

LF

Her right . And I aint even drinkin .;)

badger
5/24/2008, 12:41 PM
:rolleyes: boys will be boys.

olevetonahill
5/24/2008, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes: boys will be boys.

I figure if the wimmins is puttin em out there , they wantin em looked at ?
Why else are Store bought titays so hot on the Market ?

IronSooner
5/24/2008, 01:26 PM
The very first sales call I ever went on after college was to a company called Mentor Polymer Technologies. I was working for a staffing agency and was pretty going door to door. The guy I spoke with wanted to show me their product so he brought out his sample case. It had boob implants of varying sizes and he of course wanted me to feel how real they felt. He then turned around to his own bookcase and brought out a separate sample. He actually called it "Big Mama." The other sales calls weren't as cool.

In answer to the original question, yes. Several times every day :D

The company I work at now used to make implants for Dow Corning back in the day. When all the lawsuits came out we almost went under. We do other stuff now (and are no longer part of Dow), but my boss has an implant on the front of his desk that he uses as a display / instrument holder / conversation piece. ;)

Fraggle145
5/24/2008, 02:15 PM
If I can touch em they're real.

shaun4411
5/24/2008, 02:44 PM

i hear a rumor that women are well trained on how to notice when a man is staring at her milk bags. many of them have been practicing catching us since they were 13. its awesome when she catches you, and smiles at you afterwards.

silverwheels
5/24/2008, 02:56 PM
I catch girls glancing/staring at my package every so often, so any females who get offended by us looking at their bewbs but then look down at our crotches are dirty hypocrites.

StoopTroup
5/24/2008, 03:08 PM
I had this Woman brush up against my butt the other day.

I think she was checking to see how fat my wallet was.

OUstud
5/24/2008, 03:09 PM
True story: I was out disc golfin one day and came upon this couple who was sitting on a bench next to the "tee box", a muscular guy and a fat woman, and he was like grabbing her boob and flopping it up and down, over and over. Right in front of me and my friends. It was pretty hard to hold our laughter in...

tulsaoilerfan
5/24/2008, 08:04 PM
True story: I was out disc golfin one day and came upon this couple who was sitting on a bench next to the "tee box", a muscular guy and a fat woman, and he was like grabbing her boob and flopping it up and down, over and over. Right in front of me and my friends. It was pretty hard to hold our laughter in...

Worthless without pics. :D