PDA

View Full Version : President Clinton (The Other One) Pimping Out Chelsea Again

VeeJay
5/21/2008, 06:17 PM
She's "emerged" (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/05/madame-presiden.html)

Gawddam. His wife is not even polished off yet and he's already campaigning for the next generation of der Schlikmeisters.

badger
5/21/2008, 06:55 PM
Jokes aside of Bill being a pimp and such, Chelsea really has sort of come out of her little shadow of protection that she's had ever since her parents entered the Oval Office (yes, parents).

I think its admirable that she left her comfort zone to help her mother out when her mom really needed her. She definitely helped the campaign, as more younger supporters turned out for the Clintons and she made her rounds on college campuses.

It's certainly more than you can say for what Bill did for his wife, or what Barack's wife and preacher have done for him. Chelsea actually wanted to help someone else, whereas it seems that Bill, Michelle Obama and Rev. Wright seemed to have their own agendas when they spoke publicly.

Chelsea did it for mom. While I will not vote for her mom (not that I'll have the chance, since it's pretty obvious what way this election's headed), Chelsea deserves commendation.

...sorry to ruin your thread's intent :D

VeeJay
5/21/2008, 07:18 PM
Not ruining my thread's intent. Here's the lowdown as far as I can see it:

Chelsea turned down an interview request from a 12 year old. Yet, she's stuck herself out there front and center.

Look at her, listen to her, but don't ask her any questions.

The stock response has been "It's none of your business."

She's shallow as far as comparisons to the Queen Mum.

badger
5/21/2008, 07:23 PM
Ok, I remember both of those (and for the record, it was a 9-year-old).

She started her Q&A sessions after the Iowa caucus and the kid reporter asked her the question before Iowa. So she turned down questions from reporters of all ages.

The "none of your business" answer came after she was reminded by a college student that her parents' marriage is not as sound as every kid wishes their parents' marriage was. I thought it was a perfectly reasonable answer.

As for "Queen mum" (I assume you're referring to Hillary), I'll fark her, but not vote for her.

VeeJay
5/21/2008, 07:30 PM
Would it be rude of me to predict she'll become a spokesperson for global warming, universal healthcare, or windfalls profits taxes, as she emerges?

badger
5/21/2008, 07:45 PM
Nah :D

And since I don't care about the Clintons anymore and want them to go away, that's the last word I'll have on it

StoopTroup
5/21/2008, 07:47 PM
So...

If someone is pimpin her out...

That makes her a....

Curly Bill
5/21/2008, 08:09 PM
So...

That makes her a....

...pimped out person? :D

VeeJay
5/21/2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe I was wrong in saying she's been pimped out again. She's not being pimped out the way Olberman's sub reporter said she was, when she was inviting 21 year old "super delegates" out to dinner and whatnot.. She's more of an "emergee."

I'd like to offer a sincere, heartfelt apology. I'm dreadfully sorry.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/21/2008, 08:43 PM
So...

That makes her a....

my employee