PDA

View Full Version : Teen Wolf Question

royalfan5
5/20/2008, 04:08 PM
What kind of tattoed women did the coach say to stay away from? This may be something I need to consider in the near future.

colleyvillesooner
5/20/2008, 04:11 PM
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

BillyBall
5/20/2008, 04:12 PM
Let me tell you something, there are three rules in life I follow: never get less than 12 hours of sleep, never play cards with a guy who has the first name of a city, and never go near a woman with a daggar tattooed to her body. You stick with those and everything else is cream cheese. - Coach

Pricetag
5/20/2008, 04:20 PM
Judges? DING DING DING! Colleyville wins on both timeliness and accuracy.

BillyBall
5/20/2008, 04:23 PM
damn it...

Pricetag
5/20/2008, 04:27 PM
Kudos to you if you just pulled that out of your head, though. It was very close. Bobby Finstock would be proud.

yermom
5/20/2008, 04:49 PM
Droz: Want some advice?
Tom: Well, yeah.
Droz: Well, here's all you need to know. Classes: nothing before eleven. Beer: it's your best friend, drink a lot of it. Women? You're a freshman, so it's pretty much out of the question. Will you have a car?
Tom: Uh, no.
Droz: Someone on your floor will. Find them and make friends with them on the first day.