PDA

View Full Version : What's more annoying?

SteelClip49
5/20/2008, 12:25 AM
I know there was the Subway post about the annoying "5 Dollar Footlong" jingle but I think I can tolerate that one more than the new Taco Bell one where you have an annoying white dude rapping while ordering. There is also that little kid with a giant boom box getting all happy with his McDonald's Happy Meal. So, what commercial do you find more annoying having seen the Taco Bell one?

olevetonahill
5/20/2008, 12:55 AM
I dont watch tv so I got No clue what your talkin about .

tommieharris91
5/20/2008, 01:04 AM
I know there was the Subway post about the annoying "5 Dollar Footlong" jingle but I think I can tolerate that one more than the new Taco Bell one where you have an annoying white dude rapping while ordering. There is also that little kid with a giant boom box getting all happy with his McDonald's Happy Meal. So, what commercial do you find more annoying having seen the Taco Bell one?

It all makes me wanna buy really cheap food...

StoopTroup
5/20/2008, 07:17 AM
After two years running...

I've quit eating Tostitos.

SoonerStormchaser
5/20/2008, 08:26 AM
The BC Clarks jingle far out-annoys me than those commercials!

soonermix
5/20/2008, 08:54 AM
everytime here in houston i hear a radio commercial about the texas double whopper i pretty much want to jab something sharp in my ear

StoopTroup
5/20/2008, 08:59 AM
I actually ate at a Burger King with a freind of mine last week.

We ordered and I bought lunch as he had done the same for me the day before (common courtesy).

I didn't notice until I sat down that the girl had given us a double whopper up-size meal for us both. $13.50 or so! :mad:

I didn't do anything about it...just suffered throught it...bite by bite...

They had these scratch off coupons on everything...the cups, the fries...

I started scratching and we won a Jr. Whopper, an apple pie, two double stackers...

I said to my buddy..."What are they trying to kill us!"

Curly Bill
5/20/2008, 09:07 AM
For me the $5 dollar footlong Subway commercial is the suckiest.

r5TPsooner
5/20/2008, 09:54 AM
With Taco Bueno being near to me, there is no need to eat at Taco Bell ever again. It's been over a year since I've ate at the place, and every time that I do, I'm amazed at how they stay in business. Possibly the worst food of all the fast food joints with the exception of BK which microwaves their burgers now and is bonafied shoe leather.

SteelClip49
5/20/2008, 10:26 AM
I go to Qdoba now but never ever ever again will I go to Taco Bell. I haven't been to one since high school and now I know it will stay that way.