PDA

View Full Version : OKC cheerleader mom stun gun incident

MiccoMacey
5/19/2008, 09:35 AM
http://newsok.com/article/keyword/3245074/

I know this girl.

She's not the one who stun-gunned the PCN cheerleader coach, but she's the mastermind behind it.

She was in Mrs. MiccoMacey's doctoral program at OU and befriended/recruited Mrs. MiccoMacey from the get go. Tried to get my wife to start things with some other girl in the class. Eventually my wife got fed up with her always trying to get her to start things up with other people and prety much cut ties with her.

She's from US Grant, originally. My cousin knew her as well, and I think he got the same impression of her.

It's funny considering how she tries to act innocent of everything she's ever done.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/19/2008, 10:07 AM
What kind of Doctoral program was nut job in?

This sounds really odd. Wasn't her daughter a cheerleader?

Viking Kitten
5/19/2008, 10:44 AM
"Psycho Ho Degree"?

LilSooner
5/19/2008, 10:55 AM
Wow. This reminds me of that lifetime movie where the girls mom kill so her daughter will get on the squad.

We had a girl on our squad like that. She was a bitch. She was a flyer and the other girls would intentialy drop her because she was a yainch.

OUDoc
5/19/2008, 11:53 AM
She sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder.

soonervegas
5/19/2008, 12:06 PM
Once you said US Grant.....that's all the info I needed.

MiccoMacey
5/19/2008, 01:27 PM
What kind of Doctoral program was nut job in?

This sounds really odd. Wasn't her daughter a cheerleader?

She was in the Counseling Psychology doctoral program at OU. She has her LPC in counseling already, but we believe she failed to get her Ph.D because she never finished her dissertation.

And yes...her daughter was a cheerleader.

And yes, OUDoc, she very much sounds like BPD. Are you in the psych world?

Viking Kitten
5/19/2008, 01:29 PM
Okay, important question. Why are so many people who go into the counseling profession seriously f***ed in the head?

OUDoc
5/19/2008, 01:31 PM
And yes, OUDoc, she very much sounds like BPD. Are you in the psych world?

Nah, just remembering a little from med school. :D

r5TPsooner
5/19/2008, 01:32 PM
Once you said US Grant.....that's all the info I needed.

Exactamundo

Parents can be soooooooooo stoopid sometimes.

mdklatt
5/19/2008, 01:35 PM
Okay, important question. Why are so many people who go into the counseling profession seriously f***ed in the head?

Same reason optometrists all wear glasses. Except for my optometrist. I don't know if that's good or bad.

royalfan5
5/19/2008, 02:15 PM
What the hell kind of news site doesn't have a mugshot for a case like this. I want to know where she falls on the crazy/hot scale.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/19/2008, 02:31 PM
...but we believe she failed to get her Ph.D because she never finished her dissertation.

I will never get this. I realize that there are life occurrences that may prevent this, but there are so many failed Ph.Ds out there that got all the way to the dissertation and then didn't finish. After all that effort, short of being kicked out for not knowing my stuff, I was finishing the dissertation and passing orals.

MiccoMacey
5/19/2008, 06:32 PM
I'm with you bro. Mrs. MiccoMacey contemplated not finishing for awhile, but I badgered her into it. No way you get that close and don't finish.

SicEmBaylor
5/19/2008, 06:57 PM
She's from US Grant, originally.
It's funny considering how she tries to act innocent of everything she's ever done.

That makes a great deal of sense to me.

AlbqSooner
5/19/2008, 07:54 PM
No one has commented on it yet so I will.
"May 16: Bell and Fisher are charged. Bell is booked into the Oklahoma County jail about 5:30 p.m."
This is a very common practice among police departments and it shows their suckitude. Book them into jail at 5:30 on a Friday. No chance to catch a criminal defense lawyer at the office, no chance to get a judge to set bail, probably a weekend in jail just because you were arrested. I have to believe they could have arrested her earlier in the day or, on Monday. Little flight risk on a charge of this nature.

r5TPsooner
5/19/2008, 09:16 PM
No one has commented on it yet so I will.
"May 16: Bell and Fisher are charged. Bell is booked into the Oklahoma County jail about 5:30 p.m."
This is a very common practice among police departments and it shows their suckitude. Book them into jail at 5:30 on a Friday. No chance to catch a criminal defense lawyer at the office, no chance to get a judge to set bail, probably a weekend in jail just because you were arrested. I have to believe they could have arrested her earlier in the day or, on Monday. Little flight risk on a charge of this nature.

She deserved it in my opinion and should of already had a lawyer on retainer.

bluedogok
5/19/2008, 09:38 PM
Wow. This reminds me of that lifetime movie where the girls mom kill so her daughter will get on the squad.
That was a nut job from Houston, found guilty of solicitation of murder. Wanda Holloway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Holloway)

tulsaoilerfan
5/19/2008, 11:53 PM
To hell with this story; did you see the link to a teacher sex scandal in Vian? First i've heard of that

StoopTroup
5/20/2008, 07:37 AM
When I was younger...girls and stun guns was a fantasy of mine that never came true.

I'm sure glad I got over that one. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
5/20/2008, 09:10 AM
To hell with this story; did you see the link to a teacher sex scandal in Vian? First i've heard of that

Yeah, 2 of them. And it was like a well known thing. Dang, where was Vian when I was in HS??? That is one messed up town.

birddog
5/20/2008, 09:31 AM
What the hell kind of news site doesn't have a mugshot for a case like this. I want to know where she falls on the crazy/hot scale.

she takes a sexy mugshot.