PDA

View Full Version : Ban deer hunting for gays

Jerk
5/18/2008, 05:42 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/zmp6369q/petition.html

We're having a lot of fun with this at one of the gunboards.

Check out the signitures

tulsaoilerfan
5/18/2008, 06:26 PM
Gays hunt?

StoopTroup
5/18/2008, 07:01 PM
Do Gays **** in the woods?

olevetonahill
5/18/2008, 07:08 PM
Gays hunt?

Ya cause thers No season on Bigots !:D
Im an equal oppertunity Smartass

Chuck Bao
5/18/2008, 07:39 PM
Heh! That's pretty funny, Jerk.

I imagine the guy who wrote that did have a legimate complaint. But, I agree he was probably going about it all wrong.

Instead, he should have put up signs on his property: "Warning: trespassers will be shot, especially if you're carrying a gun! I'm a pretty good shot, so I'll try just to wound you at first. Then I'll take you to my dungeon and have all sorts of gay fun on your sorry little white trash ***. - signed Deliverance Part II."

There are quite a lot of irresponsible hunters who trespass on other people's property and who will shoot anything just for the hell of it. One deer hunting season, my sister's horse was shot in the head while in the horse pen.

StoopTroup
5/18/2008, 07:43 PM
There are quite a lot of irresponsible hunters who trespass on other people's property and who will shoot anything just for the hell of it. One deer hunting season, my sister's horse was shot in the head while in the horse pen.

Your absolutely right about that.

Sorry to even hear it.

They'd better be long gone if I had caught them doing that on a lease.

olevetonahill
5/18/2008, 07:46 PM
Your absolutely right about that.

Sorry to even hear it.

They'd better be long gone if I had caught them doing that on a lease.

I wuz Drunk and Dean told Me it wuz a Moose :D

Jerk
5/18/2008, 07:49 PM
Heh! That's pretty funny, Jerk.

I imagine the guy who wrote that did have a legimate complaint. But, I agree he was probably going about it all wrong.

Instead, he should have put up signs on his property: "Warning: trespassers will be shot, especially if you're carrying a gun! I'm a pretty good shot, so I'll try just to wound you at first. Then I'll take you to my dungeon and have all sorts of gay fun on your sorry little white trash ***. - signed Deliverance Part II."

I agree with everything you've just said, Chuck. No matter what hobby, sport, job, or obsession there is, there are a few idiots that make the majority of the participants bad.

r5TPsooner
5/18/2008, 10:33 PM
I certainly wouldn't let them walk behind me.

yermom
5/18/2008, 10:47 PM
be careful out there...

http://www.killsometime.com/games/game.asp?ID=63

Chuck Bao
5/18/2008, 11:18 PM
I certainly wouldn't let them walk behind me.

Why? Who you talking about deer hunters or teh gays?

tommieharris91
5/18/2008, 11:33 PM
Why? Who you talking about deer hunters or teh gays?

Both. :texan:

Chuck Bao
5/19/2008, 12:05 AM
Both. :texan:

Why you following me? Are you FBI, CIA, KGB?

No, G-A-Y. I thought we had a moment there.