PDA

View Full Version : i am the walrus (golf thread)

fadada1
5/18/2008, 01:31 PM
ok, i'm not... but craig stadler is.

just met him. nice guy. doesn't look like they'll be playing here today. raining and about 50 degrees. me thinks this walrus doesn't like cold water. they're having drinks in the men's grill right now. sounds like a better plan to me.

sooneron
5/18/2008, 01:40 PM
Drink. Golf.

Those are life's two toughest choices.

fadada1
5/18/2008, 02:33 PM
i have no shame. i had our member that is hosting stadler have him sign a hat for me.

hey, i'm a fan too!!!!

King Crimson
5/18/2008, 02:44 PM
Craig is a pretty good guy from what i hear.

tulsaoilerfan
5/18/2008, 06:28 PM
I love it when he gets ****ed off

Turd_Ferguson
5/18/2008, 06:44 PM
ok, i'm not... but craig stadler is.

just met him. nice guy. doesn't look like they'll be playing here today. raining and about 50 degrees. me thinks this walrus doesn't like cold water. they're having drinks in the men's grill right now. sounds like a better plan to me.Evidently, the Walrus doesn't like water either. Remember the towel incident?:D

StoopTroup
5/18/2008, 06:51 PM
I have procured many an autograph.

Here's my take.

If they are famous they probably give autographs.

If you've never asked said individual for one...ask them.

Don't ever be afraid that your bothering them or what you might look like if you ask. If you want that persons autograph simply say something like "Mr. Stadler...Hi, I Fadada1. I really famous on the internet. If you google me...you'll see what I'm saying. Anyway...I've been a fan of yours since I saw you play at _________. Would you be so kind to autograph my balls.

Now...see. It's not so hard once you give it a little rational thought.

They are just people.

If they tell you no...simply reply...no problem. Sorry...but now I will have to stalk you until you sign my balls."

Then simply walk away.

YWIA

ST

VeeJay
5/18/2008, 07:20 PM
I you ask him if he still wears a portly jacket, he may not oblige you with an autograph.

Mjcpr
5/19/2008, 08:49 AM
I believe Stadler likes the drink.