PDA

View Full Version : Wax or not?

jkjsooner
5/15/2008, 09:48 PM
Okay, now that summer is close. Is it gay to wax a the chest hair? I'd post a poll if I knew how....

Me thinks it's kinda gay but I've been workin my abs all winter and hate having a blanket covering them.

Seems like the hair that used to be on my head grows in other places now. Used Nair once. That crap itched for over a month when it grew in. Would never make that mistake again.

BTW, not ashamed to admit I take care of the back hair. That ain't gay. Just normal maintenance.

sooner_born_1960
5/15/2008, 11:09 PM
1. Yes.
2. Whatever.

Frozen Sooner
5/15/2008, 11:11 PM
Okay, now that summer is close. Is it gay to wax a the chest hair? I'd post a poll if I knew how....

Me thinks it's kinda gay but I've been workin my abs all winter and hate having a blanket covering them.

Seems like the hair that used to be on my head grows in other places now. Used Nair once. That crap itched for over a month when it grew in. Would never make that mistake again.

BTW, not ashamed to admit I take care of the back hair. That ain't gay. Just normal maintenance.

Don't.

Taxman71
5/16/2008, 09:11 AM
It's only okay if you do right before a Coldplay concert.

Curly Bill
5/16/2008, 09:14 AM
It's a free country and no one else will be hurt by your decision, so do what you want.

C&CDean
5/16/2008, 09:36 AM
It's a free country and no one else will be hurt by your decision, so do what you want.

Very true. However, a man waxing any part of his body is gayness maximus. And if he follows his waxing with a little stint in the tanning booth then he is gayness maximus caesar, emperor of the brown hole.

r5TPsooner
5/16/2008, 09:42 AM
As a guy, the only thing that I'm gonna wax is my truck.

soonermix
5/16/2008, 10:07 AM
Is it gay to wax a the chest hair?

yes

Taxman71
5/16/2008, 10:18 AM
As of yesterday, I think man waxing is now legal in California.

dolemitesooner
5/16/2008, 10:47 AM

BTW, not ashamed to admit I take care of the back hair. That ain't gay. Just normal maintenance.How do you do your back?Does someone do it for you.

My roomate helped me wax my back and that **** blows.

Also it grows back very quickly you have to keep on it.

I am going to get a full body wax here soon.

frankensooner
5/16/2008, 10:50 AM
I saw one of these at Target. I think the misses is getting it for me for my birfday. ;)

http://www.mangroomer.com/

C&CDean
5/16/2008, 10:50 AM
How do you do your back?Does someone do it for you.

My roomate helped me wax my back and that **** blows.

Also it grows back very quickly you have to keep on it.

I am going to get a full body wax here soon.

Well hookers and strippers need to be bald bodied.

frankensooner
5/16/2008, 10:53 AM
I hope someone records the screams when Doleo gets his "brazillian"

VeeJay
5/16/2008, 09:22 PM
Very true. However, a man waxing any part of his body is gayness maximus. And if he follows his waxing with a little stint in the tanning booth then he is gayness maximus caesar, emperor of the brown hole.

You may have just furnished several posters with some new sigs with that passage.