PDA

View Full Version : The Official Im sick of Politics thread

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 08:55 PM
Talk about Poop, Pron, Puke food . anything But Politics .
Ill neg the ones that try to Break my rules :P :rolleyes: :pop:

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 08:59 PM
Barrack, the Hill or the POW ??? Your choice ???

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:02 PM
The ruster got the 1st Neg.
Now how about a a spit and Polish hot dog ?

VeeJay
5/15/2008, 09:03 PM
OK. Poop.

Wait. Nevermind. I was gonna tell about the new timer they put on our light switch at work. You have 4.5 minutes to get done.

This corp. move of Big Brother looking over your shoulder forces the everyday schmuck like me to change my diet and take more fiber. I reckon they don't want to pay us for excessive time wif the number two's.

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 09:04 PM
The ruster got the 1st Neg.
Now how about a a spit and Polish hot dog ?

The "ruster" may have negged back, check it out...

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:07 PM
The "ruster" may have negged back, check it out...

Thats Ok , I wanta talk about Fun things , Like Alien Pron and Bad food and **** . Not Politics .
So you really dont want a neg war . I was Just making My point .:P

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 09:09 PM
Thats Ok , I wanta talk about Fun things , Like Alien Pron and Bad food and **** . Not Politics .
So you really dont want a neg war . I was Just making My point .:P

You didn't even check, I did not neg you I took the high road and Pos'ed you ..and posed the question, why be such a terd ????

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:09 PM
OK. Poop.

Wait. Nevermind. I was gonna tell about the new timer they put on our light switch at work. You have 4.5 minutes to get done.

This corp. move of Big Brother looking over your shoulder forces the everyday schmuck like me to change my diet and take more fiber. I reckon they don't want to pay us for excessive time wif the number two's.

As it should Be , **** On your Own time .
Next ?

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:11 PM
You didn't even check, I did not neg you I took the high road and Pos'ed you ..and posed the question, why be such a terd ????

Cause I am a turd ?
I was Making a statement, In my ruster Neg . I want fun topics . ;)
Dont cry Ill give some green In a few . :D

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 09:13 PM
Don't worry, I think we are all sick of the longest presidential election process in the history of the USA...

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:16 PM
Don't worry, I think we are all sick of the longest presidential election process in the history of the USA...

No shat . About the end Of Oct. Ill look at the 2 and Then decide .
Oh hell , How can I neg Myself ?
Ruster get thee in the Holdem
Im waiting !~

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 09:20 PM
I just went to hold'em no OLE ???

Whet
5/15/2008, 09:24 PM
Well, I tried to cover all of the topics in my thread - except aliens...

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 09:51 PM
I just went to hold'em no OLE ???

Lyin bastage , Ya done took 30 k from me !:mad:

Soonerus
5/15/2008, 09:54 PM
Inviting all hold'em players...Ole's down tonight !!!!

olevetonahill
5/16/2008, 03:39 AM
So If I axeem to hold the Mayo they gonna spit on me ?

r5TPsooner
5/16/2008, 08:07 AM
Vet, you need to post more poles.

That is all.

SoonerStormchaser
5/16/2008, 08:41 AM
We can't very well have a meaningful discussion about poop without Turd Ferguson here, so I'll talk about pron.

Don't like it...my wife is all I need.

Sooner_Havok
5/16/2008, 08:58 AM
I go days without pooping, then on the days I do poop, I am in the bathroom like every hour. Whats up with that?

frankensooner
5/16/2008, 09:15 AM
I five starred this thread. I agree. When there is an absence of tom foolery in these parts, it seems like people want to talk politics. I prefer tom foolery to azzhatery. ;)

Oh, and some of you people have lame pole skillz. Especially those who drive 15 mpg hwy Armadas. ;)

r5TPsooner
5/16/2008, 09:18 AM
What this board needs is a texas ride em nite in the ole vet lounge.

soonermix
5/16/2008, 10:05 AM
Talk about Poop, Pron, Puke food . anything But Politics .
Ill neg the ones that try to Break my rules :P :rolleyes: :pop:

Poop: is there any better feeling than when a poop is so large it is sticking out of the water when you are done?

Pron: has anybody actually ever seen any dvda action?

Puke: good chance this weekend seeing as i am probably going to crazy town this weekend. my buddy already bought a map (read: bought a bottle of tekillya)

food: have you tried those breakfast burritos from chick-fil-a - delicious

bonus topic: less than a week until Indiana Jones comes out. is anybody as excited as me????????

frankensooner
5/16/2008, 10:34 AM
speaking of the terlit, up here at work, I finished my business (#1)and was turning around to wash up, (small rr), a guy walk in the door and stands in front of the sink, pulls out his phone and starts dialing. Once he finishes up dialing, he looks at me and moves one foot over, barely enough room for me to reach the sink. Now he is blocking the paper towel dispenser. I decide to dry my hands on my pants and get out. There was a wide corridor just right outside the Rest Room door. Why go into a toliet to place a phone call? This happens more and more all the time. Public toliets are for doing your business and washing up, and possibly combing your hair, they are not phone booths. [/rant off]

stoops the eternal pimp
5/16/2008, 01:53 PM
I m with ya Vet...I posted in a one of those threads about Ross Perot and RLIC and CS both chimed in about getting wood watching Al Gore beat him in a debate..I didn't respond back because I thought it was kinda sick to be all giddy about a presidential debate..

Viking Kitten
5/16/2008, 04:37 PM
speaking of the terlit, up here at work, I finished my business (#1)and was turning around to wash up, (small rr), a guy walk in the door and stands in front of the sink, pulls out his phone and starts dialing. Once he finishes up dialing, he looks at me and moves one foot over, barely enough room for me to reach the sink. Now he is blocking the paper towel dispenser. I decide to dry my hands on my pants and get out. There was a wide corridor just right outside the Rest Room door. Why go into a toliet to place a phone call? This happens more and more all the time. Public toliets are for doing your business and washing up, and possibly combing your hair, they are not phone booths. [/rant off]

Speaking of the bathrooms where you work, there's an ungodly stank in the ladies room up on floor four. Ick. Somebody needs to do an interim study on poor personal hygiene among the legislative folks.

olevetonahill
5/16/2008, 04:43 PM
Speaking of the bathrooms where you work, there's an ungodly stank in the ladies room up on floor four. Ick. Somebody needs to do an interim study on poor personal hygiene among the legislative folks.

You Go Gurl !

Rogue
5/16/2008, 09:24 PM
Nestle Crunch Crisp - OMG that's some good snackin.

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:35 AM
My poop experience this AM was NOT pleasant.

Harry Beanbag
5/17/2008, 10:41 AM
What happened?

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:42 AM
Felt and looked like this...

http://lintrups.dk/images/Diverse/hiroshima_mushroom_cloud.jpg

Harry Beanbag
5/17/2008, 10:45 AM

If I'm ever in a public restroom and some dude is chatting away while dumping, I'll usually flush the toilet next him 5 or 6 times in a row. Commercial toilets are loud. :)

Harry Beanbag
5/17/2008, 10:46 AM
Felt and looked like this...

http://lintrups.dk/images/Diverse/hiroshima_mushroom_cloud.jpg

Whoa...

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:47 AM
There was something of a mushroom cloud shape. srsly

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:48 AM
And no, I don't frequent UFO-blog.com - GIS search result.

Harry Beanbag
5/17/2008, 10:49 AM
Ouch. Which way was the mushroom pointing?

Harry Beanbag
5/17/2008, 10:50 AM
And no, I don't frequent UFO-blog.com - GIS search result.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you there. ;)

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:54 AM
I post under the username Devil's Tower.

damn, did I just say that?

sooneron
5/17/2008, 10:56 AM
Ouch. Which way was the mushroom pointing?

Downward, of course. Wait, it would appear to be pointing up if a mushroom were upside down, but you could also be apllying it to the fact that mushrooms are sorta arrow shaped (some), so we'll just say "heads up".

Frozen Sooner
5/17/2008, 11:22 AM
Poop: is there any better feeling than when a poop is so large it is sticking out of the water when you are done?

Yes. When a poop is so large your pants fit better afterwards.

VeeJay
5/17/2008, 02:21 PM
I got one of those colon cleanser kits a few weeks ago. I figured at my age, and I've never really cleaned out the septic, I could use some flushing. I took four laxatives at night, four fiber pills in the a.m. and one wheat thistle capsule each day for two weeks.

I was on these pills at the same time as I got teh shingles. For whatever the reason, I didn't unload for about five days. I hope I didn't damage anything. After I got off the kit my routine returned to normal and I think, finally I'm about ten pounds lighter.

Stay away from teh laxatives.

olevetonahill
5/18/2008, 08:50 AM
Need Mo general talk
less Poop talk :D