PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a UFO ?

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 01:15 AM
Gonna be a Pole

yermom
5/15/2008, 02:37 AM
"technically" yes. i wasn't able to identify it :P

crawfish
5/15/2008, 07:06 AM
I saw this from an airplane as I landed at the Phoenix airport years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

It was weird. I still have no idea what it was.

dolemitesooner
5/15/2008, 01:08 PM
I saw this from an airplane as I landed at the Phoenix airport years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

It was weird. I still have no idea what it was.Awesome.

I think the Flying v was the mighty ducks

stoops the eternal pimp
5/15/2008, 01:24 PM
not sure....now I have more money

Frozen Sooner
5/15/2008, 01:24 PM
Just wanted to be the first in this thread to point out that most UFO sightings seem to be by drunken hillbillies out in the middle of nowhere.

Carry on olevet...;)

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 04:34 PM
Just wanted to be the first in this thread to point out that most UFO sightings seem to be by drunken hillbillies out in the middle of nowhere.

Carry on olevet...;)

:P
I voted On the Good drugs :D

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 04:36 PM
For those that voted Yes ,Or Maybe . Give us your story . Id really like to hear em .

Animal Mother
5/15/2008, 04:50 PM
I see an unidentified foreign object every night when I get home. My wife is from New York!!!!!

Whet
5/15/2008, 04:57 PM
I think I may have actually seen the object responsible for the unidentifed farting object! I have definitely smelled the UFO when in a crowd of people in a room - you know something passed gas, but couldn't identify whom!

texas bandman
5/15/2008, 05:26 PM
We had lots of UFO's at my house. My Mom fried everything and most was burned beyond recognition, so we had Unidentified Frying Objects almost every night. :D

5/15/2008, 05:27 PM
Late one night (early one morning) I was at 59th and Agnew and saw something trailing the night sky. I watched it as a small white light for more than a minute. The light turns into a big fire ball then and I just stood there with a couple of friends in amazement as it disolved into black nothingness.

I'm guessing it was space matter of something intentially burned up entering OUr atmosphere. Still, it was quite a unique sight to behold.

And no, despite the location, I was not under the influence of anything controlled or not. The locale involved my vocation at that time of life.

SicEmBaylor
5/15/2008, 05:28 PM
I saw a giant meteor/ball of fire falling out of the sky once coming home to the FTG from Muskogee. I think I've told the story before, but I never saw or heard any kind of impact. It was the damndest thing. This thing was much much much bigger than a typical meteor.

5/15/2008, 05:32 PM
Yep. This was something about the size of tennis ball at full fire.

Quite impressive, and I feel fortunate to have seen it.

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 06:56 PM
At last a couple of yall are serious

StoopTroup
5/15/2008, 06:57 PM
I've seen a UFO in a pron video once.

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 07:08 PM
At least 12 Gave us a decent story . Come On folks ,Tell us yours.
I remember as a Kid staring at the sky wondering what all was Out there .
I really am Curious , And No Not George Curious . *******s :P

SteelClip49
5/15/2008, 07:10 PM
Mack Brown reported seeing one several years back and he was later notified that it was Roy Williams flying in to F up Chrissy Sims pass. Mack is still in disbelief in what he saw that day.

5/15/2008, 07:16 PM
I wouldn't put too much into my story... I'm sure it was just something entering that was likely meant to. The strange thing is that the fire on the damned thing looked close up, much like a cheap special effect. (the flames looked closer than you'd think being on the edge of our atmosphere)

Eh, I've long since dismissed it as space matter or man-made junk making its way home. Still, it was cool to see and I know I wasn't probed or anything.

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't put too much into my story... I'm sure it was just something entering that was likely meant to. The strange thing is that the fire on the damned thing looked close up, much like a cheap special effect. (the flames looked closer than you'd think being on the edge of our atmosphere)

Eh, I've long since dismissed it as space matter or man-made junk making its way home. Still, it was cool to see and I know I wasn't probed or anything.

Thats your Story ? The trick them aliens Use Is to wipe Your Memory after they wipe your Hiney . :D

VeeJay
5/15/2008, 08:49 PM
Dennis Kucinich claimed he had an encounter with aliens at Shirley McLane's house.

is it any surprise that UFO's hang around her place?

AggieTool
5/15/2008, 09:25 PM
I dun seen some Klingons on Uranus.:confused:

reevie
5/15/2008, 09:43 PM
Ok, I clicked yes. This is what I saw, it is not conclusive. Coming home from DFW (to OKC) one night. Happened to see a bright light in the sky to the north. It stayed in one position for several minutes then zipped off to the southeast and out of sight in about 1 second.

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 10:18 PM
Ok, I clicked yes. This is what I saw, it is not conclusive. Coming home from DFW (to OKC) one night. Happened to see a bright light in the sky to the north. It stayed in one position for several minutes then zipped off to the southeast and out of sight in about 1 second.

Thats what Im talking about !
Ive never seen anything weird In the Sky .

goingoneight
5/15/2008, 10:42 PM
I see Unleaded Fuel Only all the time.

ultimatesooner1
5/15/2008, 11:36 PM
I have seen 2 of them and both of them were before were before i knew that drugs were good

olevetonahill
5/16/2008, 12:47 AM
I dun seen some Klingons on Uranus.:confused:

Shoulda Known an Aggie would Be lookin up the anus :eek: