PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sooner fans >

GoTide
5/14/2008, 06:53 PM
Ya'll gonna have a good year in 2009? I hope so. We Bama fans are expecting great things to come, but it may take a year or two more.

Best wishes to you all, and to your great and classy football program.

I want to leave you with a funny. As some of you may know, Bama and Tennessee are long time rivals, and here is one Bama student telling it the way he sees it. Roll Tide and Go Sooners!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mor3ZBsKINI

Collier11
5/14/2008, 06:56 PM
well 08 comes first and if our D plays like they did in the spring we will be a Top 5 team, if they play like they did in the last two bowl games we will have another 11-3 season

snp
5/14/2008, 07:24 PM
Depends on who leaves early.

badger
5/14/2008, 09:31 PM
Damitol, Bammer, I'd expect some pretty darn good things outta fooseball at $20 mil per minute for your coach!

;)

Seriously, you guys are great and you need to convince your AD to get with our AD so we can all have a home-and-home again. GREATEST. EVAR. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
5/14/2008, 10:24 PM
yes

boomersooner28
5/15/2008, 01:34 AM
yes X 2

soonermix
5/15/2008, 09:29 AM
yes x 3

NormanPride
5/15/2008, 09:31 AM
Home and Home with Bama FTW

OUmillenium
5/15/2008, 01:20 PM
Just beat LSU and we'll let you keep posting!

sooner2b09
5/15/2008, 02:55 PM
I want to leave you with a funny. As some of you may know, Bama and Tennessee are long time rivals, and here is one Bama student telling it the way he sees it. Roll Tide and Go Sooners!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mor3ZBsKINI

Wait does that guy hate Tennessee?

frankensooner
5/15/2008, 03:09 PM
I want to see Fulmer and Mangino in a pie eatin contest. ;)

AzianSooner
5/15/2008, 10:51 PM
2 things that required for BAMA to win another NC:

1/ Paul Bear Bryan.
2/ Forest Gump.

Denver_Sooner
5/24/2008, 01:48 PM
Not true AzianSooner. Bama will be back like a bad case of herpes..

Here are my reasons why:

1.) Rich tradition with huge booster support and some "Old money." Case in point... Look at what people were saying about OU during the Blake years. "Oklahoma had it's run under Bud & Barry but their days of dominance are over." Previous OU coaches had a foundation to build on but squandered the opportunity. Stoops came in and used all available resources to put together the monster that now exists. Bama has those resources and all it is going to take...via trial & error...is going through coaches like we did until that one guy comes along and before you know it Bama is playing for all the marbles.

2.) They are Bama. They bleed Crimson & Cream. They hate puke orange. Ughhh hello???? Sound familiar? Their fans are classy people who love college football with the same passion we do. I was there at the game in 2004 and could not tell the difference between their fans and ours (not for the obvious team color reasons).

You just can't keep a good man down. I'll always root for Bama whomever they play...except when they play us.

Boomer Sooner & Role Tide!! May the love fest continue!