PDA

View Full Version : What Is Up With Aikman and OU Medical Center?

stoopified
5/14/2008, 01:01 PM
My wife who is starting work at Children's Hospital- OU Medical Center on June 2,says there is some addition that is named or is to be named after Aikman.Did he give a buttload of cash to OU Medical Center or what?

RedStripe
5/14/2008, 02:41 PM
Aikman’s End Zone is a special place for children. It is inspired by Troy Aikman’s vision to explore the untapped potential of emerging technology. Aikman’s End Zone is a football-themed, fully interactive playroom that can help provide opportunities for relaxation, inspiration and imagination for children who are facing serious medical
challenges.

from the bottom of pg 4 (http://pdf.photobooks.com/staticresults/ou/ou_CriticalCareMedicineN.pdf)

good for troy

Viking Kitten
5/14/2008, 02:58 PM
Okay, I'm sure this is wonderful philanthropic gesture on Troy Aikman's part.

But "Aikman's End Zone is a special place for children" is cracking me up. In a really inappropriate way.

Viking Kitten
5/14/2008, 03:02 PM
"Come experience the healing power of Aikman's end zone."

Viking Kitten
5/14/2008, 03:23 PM
"Aikman's End Zone will help you dump all your medical problems"

stoopified
5/14/2008, 05:17 PM
Aikman’s End Zone is a special place for children. It is inspired by Troy Aikman’s vision to explore the untapped potential of emerging technology. Aikman’s End Zone is a football-themed, fully interactive playroom that can help provide opportunities for relaxation, inspiration and imagination for children who are facing serious medical
challenges.

from the bottom of pg 4 (http://pdf.photobooks.com/staticresults/ou/ou_CriticalCareMedicineN.pdf)

good for troy
Good for Troy and for Oklahoma.

Sooner_Havok
5/14/2008, 05:32 PM
"Kids aren't afraid to get their shots when they're in Aikman's End Zone"

olevetonahill
5/14/2008, 05:38 PM
"Aikman's End Zone will help you dump all your medical problems"

You are One sick Puppy :eek:

I love it :D :D :D

StoopTroup
5/14/2008, 05:46 PM
"You'll feel the love and passion Troy has for Children once you visit Aikman's End Zone"

Viking Kitten
5/14/2008, 05:47 PM
"Emerging technology is EXPLODING in Aikman's End Zone!"

StoopTroup
5/14/2008, 05:49 PM
Your Life will be changed forever after experiencing Aikman's EZ.

Howzit
5/14/2008, 05:52 PM
Come, explore the limitless possibilities in Aikman's Endzone.