PDA

View Full Version : Feminism on Televison

King Crimson
5/12/2008, 07:19 PM
i am in possession of the complete defenestration/Chainsaw Kittens catalog on mp3. I'm willing to burn some discs for people for a "buy me huevos rancheros for the the effort" type deal.

this is thanks to my sister, who stole all my flaming lips records but she's paying it back....some.

the def EP is so great....cut your soul in half and slaughterville..."give me a minute, give me a minute....to think..".

King Crimson
5/12/2008, 07:34 PM
i find it really hard to listen to many of the songs on Dali Does Windows.....they were so good live and pretty mediocre on the Randy Burns/Enigma produced LP.

sooneron
5/12/2008, 08:01 PM
IN and I still you owe some chit. It's burned and waiting by the back doh.

King Crimson
5/12/2008, 10:49 PM
IN and I still you owe some chit. It's burned and waiting by the back doh.

iss cool. i got you man. i still have that Joy Div movie too.

Soonerchaz
5/13/2008, 03:49 AM
I have you to thank for the mp3 disc of the Defenestration EP...and I would lurve to have Dali on disc as well. Can't buy you a meal...but we could work something out. Yes?

And you're right...that EP is so good. Of course it really brings back the memories...but I think it's actually aged quite well. "Lovers Grow in the Park" is such a lovely tune.

Dali doesn't have that homegrown feel of the EP (read slick production)...but still some great tunes. "She Has No Soul" and "Watch the Hearts Break" come to mind.

Anywho...shoot me a PM if you want to work out something.

King Crimson
5/13/2008, 09:16 AM
just pm me an address chaz.

i like Trippin Drag Queens on Dali.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/13/2008, 09:41 AM
Chris still play with a couple of bands here locally. Just for fun, mostly.

He gave me the EP last year. It is good.

I'm gonna tell him about this thread and that people are still talking about them. He won't believe it. Heh.

picasso
5/13/2008, 04:20 PM
got any pirated Tito Puente stuff via Eastern Europe?

sooneron
5/13/2008, 09:43 PM
Actually, I may have the entire Kittens library. Let's see...

Violent Religion
Flipped OUt ...
Angel On The Range
Pop Heiress
Chainsaw Kittens
The All American ( which I didn't even bother importing into itunes due to disliking it...)
Am I mising anything?

I would like their cover of We Got The Beat if you have it. Definitely want Defenestration.

King Crimson
5/13/2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?ce94gzz29xg

here ya go, bro.

see if this works.

sounds like the mekons. heh.