PDA

View Full Version : Clinton either...

Sooner_Havok
5/12/2008, 07:13 PM
is an idiot, has idiots working for her, or both. I saw this and thought that this ole' boy was making this **** up. So I went to Hillary's official website, and sure enough, she used an article about Troopergate and put "Obama attacks Clinton's gas tax plan" as the title. Stop the video on the newspaper clipping and look the first word in the third column. You should be able to right click and zoom in while the video is paused.

HillaryClinton.com (http://www.hillaryclinton.com/video/182.aspx)

In the words of OleVet, "Splain this one to me!"

VeeJay
5/12/2008, 07:28 PM
"Troopergate" There's a phenomenom the electorate hasn't had explained to them lately.

Sooner_Havok
5/12/2008, 07:47 PM
"Troopergate" There's a phenomenom the electorate hasn't had explained to them lately.

Yup, and she put it in one of her attack ads, not a bright move.

AlbqSooner
5/12/2008, 07:53 PM
Somebody wanna splain me what Troopergate is?

Sooner_Havok
5/12/2008, 07:55 PM
Somebody wanna splain me what Troopergate is?

Troopergate is the popular name of an alleged scandal involving allegations by two Arkansas state troopers that they arranged sexual liaisons for then-governor Bill Clinton. The allegations by state troopers Larry Patterson and Roger Perry were first reported by David Brock in the American Spectator in 1993. The story mentioned a woman named Paula, a reference to Paula Jones.

AlbqSooner
5/12/2008, 08:01 PM
Thaks Havok, I suspected that was what it was about, but WTF is it doing in a Hillary spot?

VeeJay
5/12/2008, 08:07 PM
PaulaGate aside, Hillary claims she never suspected Bill was unfaithful to her, until the BillDNA showed up on the Blue Dress.

God damn these people.