PDA

View Full Version : Ok its been Awhile

olevetonahill
5/12/2008, 12:07 AM
A Bird report
Whats it been Jerk 2 yrs ?
This Is one Meanassed Bird , Boomer ( yes He Knows and can say his NEW name )
Boomer Has drawn Blood On every one But ME .

I LOLOLOLOLOLOL at Folks that want to Try to Handle Boomer
I say Go fer it .
Jerk told me to take like 3 or 4 weeks before I tried to Touch Boomer
I gfot the Bird Home that Night , , The Next day I had to move Him into the Big Cage .
Boomer said OK lets Go .Hes been :cool: ever since
We been Buds Ever since !He hangs On MY shoulder, And Rips a new one On anyone that gets close to us
I think Boomer Likes ME ! or Is Like me ?
He be On My neked shoulder Now :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

proud gonzo
5/12/2008, 12:08 AM
you're his flock :D

olevetonahill
5/12/2008, 12:12 AM
you're his flock :D

And He Can ROCK lol
He is awesome
Hell I get in the Hawt tub and He sits On MY shoulder
Gets off and walks around the the tub .
Have I said I hate Him and Biznacho ?

proud gonzo
5/12/2008, 12:31 AM
yes, but none of us believe you

olevetonahill
5/12/2008, 03:28 AM
But I try an I Try ;)

BudSooner
5/12/2008, 09:53 AM
OMG, Doleo and Olvet have merged! The World is coming to an end!!!!!

NormanPride
5/12/2008, 10:52 AM
What kind of bird is it?

olevetonahill
5/12/2008, 11:25 AM
Blue fronted Amazon

Flagstaffsooner
5/12/2008, 11:30 AM
Blue fronted AmazonMakes a good match with a Brown Reared Wister.;)

StoopTroup
5/12/2008, 11:33 AM
Birds are higher on the food chain than Spiders BTW.

If spiders bother you...birds should scare the poo out of you IMO.

OklahomaRed
5/12/2008, 11:43 AM
Now all you need is an eye patch ! :D

You got the rum. You got the parrot. Of course, a boat of some kind would probably be nice, and of course a treasure to find?

proud gonzo
5/12/2008, 11:58 AM
Birds are higher on the food chain than Sp*ders BTW.

If sp*ders bother you...birds should scare the poo out of you IMO.it's not about the food chain. Birds are AWESOME and don't scare me a bit. I volunteered at the Sedgwick County Zoo for about 6 years in the Australian/South American bird department. I've been attacked by macaws, lunged at by owls, chomped by kookaburras, swarmed by conures, chased by a mean-*** black swan, and charged by emus.

SoonerInKCMO
5/12/2008, 12:04 PM
So, basically you're saying that birds don't like you.

proud gonzo
5/12/2008, 12:16 PM
So, basically you're saying that birds don't like you.
no, birds love me. All those things happened after the keepers made the birds mad and then said "ok, YOU go in there. I got bitten yesterday."

And some of them have to get some slack. The owl lunged because the keeper told me to feed it its mice by hand because it was being picky that week. It didn't bite me, it just really wanted to.

And the kookaburra couldn't really help it. His name was Cataract Man (RIP :( ) and he had to be fed by hand because he couldn't see the food otherwise. So I had to take the food (frozen baby mice) and wave it around in front of his better eye, and he'd chomp. But thumbs and baby frozen mice kinda look the same, so he'd usually grab both.

stoopified
5/12/2008, 03:50 PM
Personally I'm partial to the Big-breasted Chick.

soonerbrat
5/12/2008, 03:54 PM
but does he clean out your ears?

Scott D
5/12/2008, 04:19 PM
call me when olevet's bird hangs out in that nest of a beard that gramps sports

Animal Mother
5/12/2008, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=proud gonzo;2293215]no, birds love me. All those things happened after the keepers made the birds mad and then said "ok, YOU go in there. I got bitten yesterday."

And some of them have to get some slack. The owl lunged because the keeper told me to feed it its mice by hand because it was being picky that week. It didn't bite me, it just really wanted to.

And the kookaburra couldn't really help it. His name was Cataract Man (RIP :( ) and he had to be fed by hand because he couldn't see the food otherwise. So I had to take the food (frozen baby mice) and wave it around in front of his better eye, and he'd chomp. But thumbs and baby frozen mice kinda look the same, so he'd usually grab both.[/QUOTE

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

I can just picture the bird not being able to tell the difference and thinking 'what the hell" and chowing down!!!

olevetonahill
5/12/2008, 06:02 PM
call me when olevet's bird hangs out in that nest of a beard that gramps sports

He Grooms it :cool:

proud gonzo
5/12/2008, 07:14 PM
no, birds love me. All those things happened after the keepers made the birds mad and then said "ok, YOU go in there. I got bitten yesterday."

And the kookaburra couldn't really help it. His name was Cataract Man (RIP :( ) and he had to be fed by hand because he couldn't see the food otherwise. So I had to take the food (frozen baby mice) and wave it around in front of his better eye, and he'd chomp. But thumbs and baby frozen mice kinda look the same, so he'd usually grab both.

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

I can just picture the bird not being able to tell the difference and thinking 'what the hell" and chowing down!!!hehehehe. luckily their beaks aren't sharp enough to do much damage to a thumb