PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! Tornado Watch Here Now

Rogue
5/11/2008, 10:28 AM
:gary:

It's like living in the midwest again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rogue
5/11/2008, 10:29 AM
At least I get to use the new GE smiley-dealio.

BudSooner
5/11/2008, 04:53 PM
:gary:"Stay with us, we'll keep you ****ing yourselves"

birddog
5/11/2008, 06:52 PM
my sister lives in mcalester. she looked out her back window because she heard a noise and a tornado was whipping through her backyard (about 50 yards from her house).

that's risky business.

badger
5/11/2008, 08:04 PM
Went to Picher today for relief efforts. Picher is north of Miami, which is where Steve Owens is from.

The town is a mess. Any and all help, thoughts and prayers that can be provided would greatly benefit this community that has gone through so much. First the Tar Creek buyout, now this.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/11/2008, 09:17 PM
my sister lives in mcalester. she looked out her back window because she heard a noise and a tornado was whipping through her backyard (about 50 yards from her house).

that's risky business.

i took a lot of pics yesterday of it..it came toward our house and it lifted up about a 50 yards to the south of us and i took a pic of the tail of it over our house....

OKC-SLC
5/11/2008, 09:46 PM
i took a lot of pics yesterday of it..it came toward our house and it lifted up about a 50 yards to the south of us and i took a pic of the tail of it over our house....

that's crazy. glad you all are all right.

get that pic on here.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/11/2008, 10:43 PM
Me too..I normally am not out during such weather but it was so odd yesterday...it rained and hailed..the storm moves through town..Its gets bright and sunny and then the tornadoes came down...