PDA

View Full Version : Ran across this gem...

auto
5/10/2008, 11:40 AM
Taking a break from some boring *** certification studying and I needed some humor of the mindless type, and I look what I find.:D :D You can't make this stuff up.

MustangPokeFan
Deputy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't bag on Sam Bradford. He seems like a legitmately good kid. Like some said, just going to the wrong school. I've never had that much of a problem with "most" OU players or even their alums, just with their idiot bandwagon fans who have no connection or reason to identify themselves with any school. I fear when we start tearing up the Big 12 (which may begin as early as this coming year) that after a few Big 12 titles and BCS game appearances some of these morons will migrate from the OU section to the OSU section at WalMart. Listen now bandwagoneers, you are not welcome! We will post security on the edge of Stillwater to screen for 64 El Caminos and suitcases of Champipple.

Mark my words, Zac will make the trip to New York this year. I don't know if he will win but he will go. Because he plays here and not at OU, Texas or USC he will have to have a Barry Sanders type year with ridiculous stats in order to win but I think that is a distinct possibility. Zac will be making some magazine covers before the year is over and it won't be below Sam Bradford's picture. "

What is wrong with these people?:P

SoonerStormchaser
5/10/2008, 12:11 PM
They got too many STD's from all those sheep.

goingoneight
5/10/2008, 04:37 PM
Some people still don't know what "system QB" means... :rolleyes:

Now... let me chime in. If their coach was still Les Miles and they were improving steadily each and every year... then we *might* give them a snowball's chance at escaping one of OU or Tejas one yearand making a BCS run. Problem is that Gundy appears to be in over his head. For everytime he makes a good hire, picks up a good player or runs a good system, he wastes timeouts too early, makes an *** out of himself on National TV or just embarasses his program altogether ("Most Powerful Offense in the World" has to be one of the most corny thing I've seen outside of high school posters proudly displayed at your local Taco Bueno). He has a yin for every yang it seems where Les Miles (and a small handful of other former OSU coaches actually learned when they took a step forward, how to keep stride and not take two back. At 16-19, heading into a "rebuilding year," they are, yes... a program to watch out for... but only when you play them. They aren't knocking on Pro-Player Stadium, yet.

soonermix
5/10/2008, 07:15 PM
hmmm.. does osu have a class that takes a field trip to nyc every year... just like my 8th grade field trip to dc?

badger
5/10/2008, 08:26 PM
With enemies like these, who needs friends?

;)

SoonerBOI
5/10/2008, 08:41 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rhino
5/10/2008, 11:00 PM
Every year with these people.

Cam
5/11/2008, 09:37 AM
I feel left out, I've never owned an El Camino. :(

Mixer!
5/11/2008, 09:59 AM
What about a Ranchero?

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/11/2008, 10:14 AM
I had a new Trans Am in high school ...

It didn't have that cool firebird on the hood though

nocaster
5/12/2008, 07:52 AM
They must be growing more than alfalfa up there in stoolwater.

OKLA21FAN
5/12/2008, 08:16 AM
'program on the rise'...................again

OU4LIFE
5/12/2008, 08:59 AM

well, when you start where they do every year, where else do you have to go but up?

birddog
5/12/2008, 10:19 AM
a buddy of mine once had a brat. isn't that a relative of an el camino?

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2008, 10:29 AM
let's ask her...

royalfan5
The Dodge Rampage was sweeter than the El Camino.

SoonerBOI
I'm sorry can't help it. uso's new mascot.:D
MNQXoqFKxdY

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2008, 10:37 AM
The only picture he's getting on the cover of a magazine is one like this:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9633/58374895jl1.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
5/12/2008, 10:47 AM
OU has just as many delusional fans if not more than those guys..Its just a different kind of it..

As far as the bandwagon fans which is a popular thing for them to talk about (my aggie uncle insists I cannot cheer for OU because I didn't go to school there) a bandwagon fan as Wikipedia describes it:

a 'bandwagoner' is a derogatory term for people who begin flocking to a team after they have achieved success. Fans of successful sporting teams who do not live in the traditional areas of their support are often accused of being 'bandwagon' fans or only show an interest in the team when they are performing well. Bandwagoner's are also often called glory-hunters or Fairweather fans.

They cannot have "bandwagon fans" because their teams do not fit the criteria necessary

OU4LIFE
5/12/2008, 11:41 AM
aw give them a break, don't you know that they have a fancy stadium?

cheezyq
5/12/2008, 11:54 AM
a buddy of mine once had a brat. isn't that a relative of an el camino?

I think the Dart was, too.

RedstickSooner
5/12/2008, 12:19 PM
They got too many STD's from all those sheep.

I disagree, Storm. I think it's a quality, rather than quantity, issue. And Syphilis, I'm looking at you, pal. Advanced stages of syphilis are often marked by insanity -- and you'd pretty much have to be bat-shiite crazy to believe the nonsense that particular sheep shagger spouted.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/12/2008, 01:00 PM

They have been "on the rise" for at least 30 years. They had one good year - Barry Sanders...

OKLA21FAN
5/12/2008, 01:06 PM
They have been "on the rise" for at least 30 years. They had one good year - Barry Sanders...

'84 was a pretty good year too......gooooooo rusty hilger!!!!

so thats 2 pretty good years out of 30. The rise might be microscopic, but after '0-10-1', anything is better!!!! :pop:

soonermix
5/12/2008, 03:39 PM
instead of program on the rise maybe they should start saying.... Hey, we're better than baylor

wishbonesooner
5/12/2008, 03:57 PM
And during the game at their sparkly new stadium, with 15,000 OU no shows due to their ticket scam, the whole country can see their dilemma. New stadium, same old crummy fanbase.

stoopified
5/12/2008, 04:03 PM
well, when you start where they do every year, where else do you have to go but up?Especially when you rank #91 of 119 D-1 teams in winning %.It almost makes me feel sorry for the TBS Cowukes,.........almost.They have to live for their dreams because when it comes to TBS and football,reality sucks.

Animal Mother
5/12/2008, 04:10 PM
OU has just as many delusional fans if not more than those guys..Its just a different kind of it..

As far as the bandwagon fans which is a popular thing for them to talk about (my aggie uncle insists I cannot cheer for OU because I didn't go to school there) a bandwagon fan as Wikipedia describes it:

a 'bandwagoner' is a derogatory term for people who begin flocking to a team after they have achieved success. Fans of successful sporting teams who do not live in the traditional areas of their support are often accused of being 'bandwagon' fans or only show an interest in the team when they are performing well. Bandwagoner's are also often called glory-hunters or Fairweather fans.

They cannot have "bandwagon fans" because their teams do not fit the criteria necessary

Has anyone ever chronologically triangulated the origin of this “you never even went to OU” bile spewed by oshwo? I have a few relatives and friends that are ag fans but they never threw that crapola in my face especially not in the 70s or 80s.They’ve thrown plenty of things but never that one.