PDA

View Full Version : Here's my latest crazy theory

JohnnyMack
5/9/2008, 09:33 PM
HRC bows out gracefully sometime within the next few weeks (prolly after a win in a throwaway state like WV or KY).

She becomes a bright, shining beacon of light, who between now and the convention works at ensuring that her followers line up behind BHO.

She does this with the knowledge that she'll be handed Harry Reid's position as Senate Majority leader as he steps aside or retires.

She'll hope like hell that BHO loses to McCain, leaving that nagging doubt in everyone's mind, "Could she have beat McCain?"

Then she comes back in 2012.

Write. It. Down.

Book. It.

sooneron
5/9/2008, 09:37 PM
Where's the part where she stumbles across Bill and two Hooters girls while he's eating a Big Mac?

JohnnyMack
5/9/2008, 09:39 PM
I'm gonna treat you like Bill treated the blue dress.

sooneron
5/9/2008, 09:42 PM
Carlo, I am about to all Sonny Corleone on you.

VeeJay
5/9/2008, 10:09 PM
Speaking of Hooters Girls and famous people, is it any coincidence that Bill and John Daly are the two most famous people from Arkansas?

GottaHavePride
5/9/2008, 10:40 PM
Book. It.

http://infopesha.org/pesha/bookit.gif

Blue
5/9/2008, 10:47 PM
She'll look crustier, more tired, and bitchier and she'll get smacked down again.

No offense Mom. Happy M-Day.

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2008, 11:08 PM
Speaking of Hooters Girls and famous people, is it any coincidence that Bill and John Daly are the two most famous people from Arkansas?

Barry Switzer would like a word with you in his office.

BECAUSE YOU'RE ****ING FIRED!

:D

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2008, 11:08 PM
Oh, yeah: I think she's heading for the governorship of New York.

olevetonahill
5/9/2008, 11:14 PM
Oh, yeah: I think she's heading for the governorship of New York.

Please Lawd Let them Lib Yankees keep that Bitch .

King Crimson
5/10/2008, 12:39 AM
it's my opinion that Shelly Long will play HRC in the made for TV movie of her life. and Shelly Long is the most annoying person on earth not named....

olevetonahill
5/10/2008, 12:47 AM
it's my opinion that Shelly Long will play HRC in the made for TV movie of her life. and Shelly Long is the 2nd most annoying person on earth not named....

Just something about hill That makes My dik hide !H

olevetonahill
5/10/2008, 12:50 AM
!h Means That bitch Skeeres ME
Worser than a Lorania Bobbit !

King Crimson
5/10/2008, 01:13 AM
i may have posted this before, but i've seen the HRC speak in person twice. both during the 92 election cycle and on the behalf of Big Bill. once, in the dem primary she spoke at CU's law school. later, in the general, she spoke at a kind of outdoor thing on one of the quads on the CU campus.

i found her to seem both pompous and disingenuous both times....though others seemed enthralled. my opinion has not changed.

Harry Beanbag
5/10/2008, 02:00 AM
i may have posted this before, but i've seen the HRC speak in person twice. both during the 92 election cycle and on the behalf of Big Bill. once, in the dem primary she spoke at CU's law school. later, in the general, she spoke at a kind of outdoor thing on one of the quads on the CU campus.

i found her to seem both pompous and disingenuous both times....though others seemed enthralled. my opinion has not changed.

That's really not a news flash. That's her.

King Crimson
5/10/2008, 03:15 AM
That's really not a news flash. That's her.

you are so politically savvy, i'm embarrassed to even never have known you and your "viewpoints" inna day. THey must have shaken the world. I'm sure I would have learned a lot. I say: "Hillary is a charlatan and i always thought so"...and you already knew it in the future.

i love that "newsflash" metaphor, it's kinda retro in terms of actual technology but with a snide **** the MSM vibe.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/10/2008, 03:30 AM
Do you need a Midol ?

King Crimson
5/10/2008, 03:41 AM
Do you need a Midol ?

clever.

Okla-homey
5/10/2008, 06:31 AM
HRC bows out gracefully sometime within the next few weeks (prolly after a win in a throwaway state like WV or KY).

She becomes a bright, shining beacon of light, who between now and the convention works at ensuring that her followers line up behind BHO.

She does this with the knowledge that she'll be handed Harry Reid's position as Senate Majority leader as he steps aside or retires.

She'll hope like hell that BHO loses to McCain, leaving that nagging doubt in everyone's mind, "Could she have beat McCain?"

Then she comes back in 2012.

Write. It. Down.

Book. It.

F that Senate crapola. If I were her, I'd negotiate a deal for the next Supreme Court vacancy. Prolly Ruth Ginsberg's spot. Those nine wield a heck of a lot more power than the 100 folks in the Senate, plus, no pesky re-election bids every six years.

Of course, realistically, BHO can't win, so he won't have any plums to hand out anyway. That is why she'll head back to the Senate and be a force there.

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2008, 08:05 AM
I don't know that I want her to be the Senate Majority Leader.

Mainly cause she already kinds looks like Sen. Palpatine, and I think we all know where it goes from there.

Harry Beanbag
5/10/2008, 08:35 AM
you are so politically savvy, i'm embarrassed to even never have known you and your "viewpoints" inna day. THey must have shaken the world. I'm sure I would have learned a lot. I say: "Hillary is a charlatan and i always thought so"...and you already knew it in the future.

i love that "newsflash" metaphor, it's kinda retro in terms of actual technology but with a snide **** the MSM vibe.:rolleyes:

WTF? Some of this is coherent, but overall it doesn't make any ****ing sense. :confused:

olevetonahill
5/10/2008, 12:14 PM
clever.

I thot it was funny rather than Clever.:D