PDA

View Full Version : TPD running "stang" up on Turkey Mountain

Okla-homey
5/9/2008, 05:07 PM
Cops are cruising Turkey Mtn (or shall I say Turdkey Mtn.) Park trying to get rid of the homers and make the place safe for families.

They arrested a half dozen homers today in broad daylight who approached said bait officer at different times for a little boogity-boogity up in the leafy greenness.

One of said homers arrested is an ER doc.:eek:

That is all.

StoopTroup
5/9/2008, 08:04 PM
It's been going on for a long long time.

That area is growing residentially too.

I hope they put the Sex Offender thing on them all as they catch them.

Seriously...

I know someone may find another person attractive and want to share themselves with each other....but they make Hotels and Motels for that.

Freaking Sickos.

AlbqSooner
5/9/2008, 08:16 PM
I haven't lived in Tulsa for 20 years but I had never heard that you could get your turkey gobbled on the mountain.

StoopTroup
5/9/2008, 08:22 PM
I haven't lived in Tulsa for 20 years but I had never heard that you could get your turkey gobbled on the mountain.

A reporter here in Tulsa did a story about it probably 10 years ago and had his camera concealed.

These idiots will go up there and either back their cars into the parking space and sit there and wait for someone else to pull in and make eye contact or they will go up there and get out and go for a stroll in the woods and pathways trying to find a hook-up.

Lots of folks who use the area for mountain biking started to complain as they were more and more running into carnal acts in the woods that they didn't feel they should see.

It's sad.

Mjcpr
5/9/2008, 08:40 PM
George Kaiser is giving a mil to do some park development up there; not sure how he feels about the butt secks though. I'd guess he's probably again' it.

StoopTroup
5/9/2008, 09:01 PM
George is a shining example of how "Living in a van down by the river" can be a good thing.

olevetonahill
5/9/2008, 09:27 PM
Cops are cruising Turkey Mtn (or shall I say Turdkey Mtn.) Park trying to get rid of the homers and make the place safe for families.

They arrested a half dozen homers today in broad daylight who approached said bait officer at different times for a little boogity-boogity up in the leafy greenness.

One of said homers arrested is an ER doc.:eek:

That is all.

Whats the Matter with you Peeps
That ER doc was Just lookin for an "Organ" Donor

OKLA21FAN
5/9/2008, 09:38 PM
this would nevar happen in OKC

TULSA > OKC !!!!!!!! :gary: :gary:

Whet
5/9/2008, 09:38 PM
Maybe he wants to fulfill his life-long dream of being a musician by playing the skin flute!

OKLA21FAN
5/9/2008, 09:44 PM
Maybe he wants to fulfill his life-long dream of being a musician by playing the skin flute!

this one time........at band camp

Chuck Bao
5/9/2008, 10:01 PM
People get real.

If you suck a dick, you are a dick sucker for life and nothing will ever change that.

If you suck China's olympic dick, you are...well...diplomatically speaking...still sucking dick.

The clown car thing, I'm still not touching that.

Blue
5/9/2008, 10:08 PM
I think they're saying quit sucking dick in public on Turkey Mtn., Chuck? Get a room?

olevetonahill
5/9/2008, 11:08 PM
My humor is wasted On you dicksucckers !:D

OUTromBoNado
5/10/2008, 01:20 AM

Yeah, because OKC has no mountains, much less hills with delusions of grandeur. OKC also has no QT.

Therefore, once again, Tulsa > OKC.
:pop:

olevetonahill
5/10/2008, 01:39 AM
Yeah, because OKC has no mountains, much less hills with delusions of grandeur. OKC also has no QT.

Enquiring Minds Dont give a shat.
But Do Tulsa > OKC in dicksuckers ?
Or do OKC > tulsa ?
You koksuckers figure it out !:pop:

Zbird
5/11/2008, 10:13 AM

Tulsie has no mountains either. "Turkey Mountain" is so named because it looks like a small pile of turkey droppings.

hurricane'bone
5/11/2008, 11:01 AM

TULSA > OKC !!!!!!!! :gary: :gary:

http://www.eskimo.com/~nickz/okie04/img/PA222558.JPG

jkjsooner
5/11/2008, 11:23 AM
It's been going on for a long long time.
I hope they put the Sex Offender thing on them all as they catch them.

Yeah, because it does society such a favor to dillute the sex offender pool (which was intended for rapists and child molesters) by adding people who pose no credible threat to society. :rolleyes:

I'm all for arresting them just as I would arrest any straight couple engaging in semi-public sex. Which, by the way, I'd dare say the vaste majority of posters here have tried it at least once.

And, by the way, the act of approaching someone for sex (whether it be in a bar, an airport bathroom, or a mountain) is not illegal so long as the sex does not occur in public.

tulsaoilerfan
5/11/2008, 11:26 AM
Is there any lesbianism going on there? :)

KC//CRIMSON
5/11/2008, 12:06 PM
Is there any lesbianism going on there? :)

No kidding, you could charge admission for some of that.

jkjsooner
5/11/2008, 12:40 PM
Seriously, if there would have been a mountain where hot girls congregated looking for sex, how many of you guys would have been there when you were 16? Health consequences aside, I would have given it a serious thought!

I honestly believe that gay men are no more prone to sexual promiscuity than straight men. We simply have the natural limiting factor being the female's differing attitudes towards sex. In some respects that can be its own argument against homosexuality.

BudSooner
5/11/2008, 02:29 PM
http://www.eskimo.com/%7Enickz/okie04/img/PA222558.JPG

Heh, why is Lid's truck parked by the sign??????:confused:

SoonerInKCMO
5/11/2008, 04:23 PM
I'm all for arresting them just as I would arrest any straight couple engaging in semi-public sex. Which, by the way, I'd dare say the vaste majority of posters here have tried it at least once.

Not often enough though.

Not. Nearly. Often. Enough. :(