PDA

View Full Version : Just so you know

stoops the eternal pimp
5/9/2008, 08:12 AM
Sonic chili and cheese coney is the bomb for breakfast at 8AM....it will also be a bomb later on...

That is all

kbsooner21
5/9/2008, 08:14 AM
Ugh :D

colleyvillesooner
5/9/2008, 08:16 AM
The "now for $.99" sign out front get ya?

soonerinabilene
5/9/2008, 08:16 AM
Just so you know, Adding sonic chili and cheese to a sonic Corn dog is the most amazing thing you can get there.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/9/2008, 08:18 AM
The "now for $.99" sign out front get ya?

always...it really doesnt matter what kind of food it is...you put a "now for $.99" with anything and i m hooked

SoonerJack
5/9/2008, 08:26 AM
Soonerinabilene. You have committed corn dog heresy.

Mustard only. I think it's in the Bible somewhere.

soonerinabilene
5/9/2008, 08:30 AM
Soonerinabilene. You have committed corn dog heresy.

Mustard only. I think it's in the Bible somewhere.

I was just making fun of their commercial that says everything is better with chili on it when I ordered it. The lady taking the order was speechless for a minute. She had to make sure they could do that, even on the menu it says add chili and cheese to any order for only x amount of money. She finally got the ok, I got my food, took a bite of it just to see, and have ordered it that way ever since.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/9/2008, 08:40 AM
add cheese to yer onion rings....good stuff

kbsooner21
5/9/2008, 08:40 AM
I was just making fun of their commercial that says everything is better with chili on it when I ordered it. The lady taking the order was speechless for a minute. She had to make sure they could do that, even on the menu it says add chili and cheese to any order for only x amount of money. She finally got the ok, I got my food, took a bite of it just to see, and have ordered it that way ever since.

Sounds pretty tasty actually. I could definitely give it a try.