PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Kim

r5TPsooner
5/8/2008, 03:47 PM
Vote fellow golfers.

Newbomb Turk
5/8/2008, 03:52 PM
I think he's pretty darn good. Sergio has the physical talent to win, but lacks between the ears. I think Anthony has both.

r5TPsooner
5/8/2008, 03:58 PM
I think he's pretty darn good. Sergio has the physical talent to win, but lacks between the ears. I think Anthony has both.

True but I can make more ten foot putts that Sergio can.

lexsooner
5/10/2008, 11:59 AM
I think Sergio is a bit of a punk, but in all fairness to him, he is a very good golfer and still has a reasonable chance of winning a major. He just did not turn out to be the superstar they once anticipated. Whether it is because of his putting, unorthodox swing, or immature personality, he never molded into Tiger II.

AK is the real deal, I believe, and he will eventually be a winner of multiple majors. The funny thing is before he became a sensation last week the golf insiders on the tour repeatedly said he was going to be a big star, but he someone stayed under the radar.

Big Red Ron
5/10/2008, 12:37 PM
So what's all the chatter in the Oklahoman about Kim's poor ways? Said something like, here's hoping Kim stays away from his old habits.

Drinking? Poor attitude?

r5TPsooner
5/10/2008, 12:46 PM
So what's all the chatter in the Oklahoman about Kim's poor ways? Said something like, here's hoping Kim stays away from his old habits.

Drugs? Poor attitude?

S&M?;)

Big Red Ron
5/10/2008, 12:47 PM
S&M?;)
heh, should edit the original post the d word looks worse than it seemed at the time. Not implying anything just curious.

Newbomb Turk
5/10/2008, 12:52 PM

didn't see the article. I only know that Kim is a little cocky.

Big Red Ron
5/10/2008, 12:56 PM
didn't see the article. I only know that Kim is a little cocky.
Most asian guys are or have, "A little cocky.":D

I'll be here all week.

Newbomb Turk
5/11/2008, 06:48 PM
maybe Sergio isn't a flash in the pan. I've always thought he was weak mentally because he has been so yippy with the putter. He putted great today.

r5TPsooner
5/11/2008, 06:49 PM
If Sergio starts to make ten foot putts he'll win a few majors. I don't think that anyone drives the ball further and more accurate than he does.

Newbomb Turk
5/11/2008, 06:52 PM
he's tee to green as good as anybody - including Tiger.

sooneron
5/11/2008, 08:06 PM
he's tee to green as good as anybody - including Tiger.

That's Not TRUE!!![hairGel]

:D

Sergio is still young, I think he will eventually win 2-4 majors. Prolly a PGA champ and a British fo sho.

I also think Kim is capable.

StoopTroup
5/11/2008, 08:55 PM
Garcia cracked me up when he thanked Tiger for not being there this week.