PDA

View Full Version : Harro from...

Scott D
5/8/2008, 08:24 AM
Oshkosh, Wisconsin. This is apparently the outlet king of the country. Weather has been nice most of the time except for the thunderstorm the other night. My dining recommendation if you happen to find yourself up here is to go to Vitale's in downtown Oshkosh, some quality italian food up here. Be glad to be going home tomorrow for sure. Last trip to Wisconsin I hope :D

Hot Rod
5/8/2008, 08:31 AM
Badgers, we don't need no stinking Badgers!

Fugue
5/8/2008, 10:15 AM
Oshkosh, Wisconsin. This is apparently the outlet king of the country. Weather has been nice most of the time except for the thunderstorm the other night. My dining recommendation if you happen to find yourself up here is to go to Vitale's in downtown Oshkosh, some quality italian food up here. Be glad to be going home tomorrow for sure. Last trip to Wisconsin I hope :D

Although a bit on the high end, I hear Farinelli's is good too. :texan:

crawfish
5/8/2008, 11:04 AM
B'Gosh!

tommieharris91
5/8/2008, 12:09 PM
Umm, make sure you get plenty of cheese and brats.

Do they still have the aviation festival up there?

OklahomaRed
5/8/2008, 12:59 PM
Why go to Oshkosh? Is their big airshow going on or something? :confused:

Fugue
5/8/2008, 01:01 PM
Anyone know where I could find a decent airshow festival?

NormanPride
5/8/2008, 01:11 PM
Badgers, we don't need no stinking Badgers!

:mad:

Scott D
5/8/2008, 07:08 PM
Why go to Oshkosh? Is their big airshow going on or something? :confused:

It was where the closest Fairfield was to where we were working in Beaver Dam (yes a real name). I hear NormanPride is more partial to wanting to go to Pewaukee. Now I'm in Brown Deer (suburb of Milwaukee) and it's well...damn near ghetto. I'm surprised that a Courtyard by Marriott is in this area, but it is.