PDA

View Full Version : FSU is having a great off-season...

Ash
5/7/2008, 06:14 PM
Starting Seminoles left tackle Rose ruled ineligible

Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State offensive tackle Daron Rose is ineligible for the season and will attend a junior college.

Rose, who started 11 games last season, will attempt to regain his eligibility, school officials said Wednesday.

Rose's departure is the second this week for the Seminoles, who are coming off consecutive 7-6 seasons. Sophomore linebacker Marcus Ball, another projected starter, was released from his scholarship Monday.

Star receiver Preston Parker is ineligible until he resolves a felony gun charge.

Coach Bobby Bowden, and his designated successor Jimbo Fisher, will also begin the season without a half dozen of his top players for the first three games because of a classroom cheating scandal in a music history class.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Dagnabit! :kelvin:

boomersooner28
5/7/2008, 06:41 PM
You would think FSU would want a fresh start and ask ole BB to walk out the door. I myself think it's pretty hilarious.

LoyalFan
5/8/2008, 01:05 AM
Yeah, that danged Music History 101 has been a thorn in Bowden's side since Hector was a pup.

LF

Flagstaffsooner
5/9/2008, 03:35 PM
You'd think the the powers that be at FSU and PSU would realize they have to quit this AARP enduance race.

insuranceman_22
5/9/2008, 03:51 PM
You'd think the the powers that be at FSU and PSU would realize they have to quit this AARP enduance race.

Nice :D

sooner94
5/10/2008, 10:20 PM
You would think FSU would want a fresh start and ask ole BB to walk out the door. I myself think it's pretty hilarious.

Yeah, it seems to be getting worse and worse for FSU. Bad records, players embarassing the school. Doesn't help them that the Gators are now a premier program.