5/7/2008, 03:08 PM
per govols.com

birddog
5/7/2008, 06:39 PM
your one-star threads are teh awesum.

badger
5/7/2008, 07:43 PM
Somebody must not like you... but its ok, I'm getting some one-star hate too :D

Good luck to Bobby. The Vols should be a fun team to play for. You know, if you're into body paint and insane coaches and stuff :D

Civicus_Sooner
5/7/2008, 07:53 PM
Will he get more PT there than here? He's been pretty unremarkable here at OU.

Frozen Sooner
5/7/2008, 07:56 PM
Will he get more PT there than here? He's been pretty unremarkable here at OU.

God, I know, it's like he wasn't even here last season.

:rolleyes:

Civicus_Sooner
5/7/2008, 08:12 PM
God, I know, it's like he wasn't even here last season.

:rolleyes:

I realize he contributed but it wasn't like he set the world on fire. Isn't Tenn a better program now than OU? Just seems kinda strange. Maybe with the new guys coming in he didn't see much PT here in his future?

Frozen Sooner
5/7/2008, 08:16 PM
See, the funny is that Bobby Maze wasn't on the roster last season.

He actually wasn't even here.

And yes, Tennessee as a program is in a better spot than OU is.

Civicus_Sooner
5/7/2008, 08:27 PM
See, the funny is that Bobby Maze wasn't on the roster last season.

He actually wasn't even here.

And yes, Tennessee as a program is in a better spot than OU is.Ah, well there ya go. I remember him but didn't remember seeing him much. Obviously trying to be kinder than I needed to be.

Frozen Sooner
5/7/2008, 08:33 PM
No worries. :D

Capel kicked him off the team for having an attitude problem after the 06/07 season.

JohnnyMack
5/7/2008, 10:05 PM
Somebody must not like you... but its ok, I'm getting some one-star hate too :D

Good luck to Bobby. The Vols should be a fun team to play for. You know, if you're into body paint and snitch coaches and stuff :D

Apparently one-starring threads is the new neg-spekking?

I hope I can sleep tonight.

Oh and fixed.

OUmillenium
5/8/2008, 11:27 AM
I thought I saw him in street clothes on the bench last season?

stoopified
5/8/2008, 02:28 PM
I thought I saw him in street clothes on the bench last season?No siree Bob.No way Jose.

soonerfan28
5/8/2008, 03:00 PM
I thought he played JUCO last season. This should help. I thought he was going to Maryland.
http://www.volnation.com/blog/2008-05-08/bobby-maze-commits-to-tennessee/

Salt City Sooner
5/8/2008, 03:42 PM
He played up here at Hutch (I managed to go to around a dozen games to watch him myself), & improved his game a TON. He still needs work from 3 land, but otherwise, were it not for his off the court issues, I'd take him on my team in an absolute heartbeat.

Eielson
5/8/2008, 09:21 PM
And yes, Tennessee as a program is in a better spot than OU is.

Really? With a couple players going pro (including Lofton) and then what might have been their two best players left getting kicked off I'm not so sure they're in that great of a position. I love Pearl and think that Tennessee will end up fine but I also love Capel and we still have Griffin and added Warren along with some other decent players.

King Crimson
5/9/2008, 03:08 AM
we were a better team last year with Maze than without him. we needed guard play and penetration....he made us better that way. He played a helluva game against Sherron Collins of KU in Capel's year 1.

now, Bobby clearly didn't think the classroom was for him....and Maryland seemed to agree. which is too bad for Bobby but the other UT seemed have no problem with it.

soonerfan28
5/9/2008, 08:01 AM
They signed Scotty Hopson who was awesome in the Jordan Classic and they signed a couple of pretty good post players. Overall they have signed better talent, but we will be a better team next year.

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2008, 11:16 AM
Really? With a couple players going pro (including Lofton) and then what might have been their two best players left getting kicked off I'm not so sure they're in that great of a position. I love Pearl and think that Tennessee will end up fine but I also love Capel and we still have Griffin and added Warren along with some other decent players.

Considering that Tennessee spent time ranked #1 last year and we had a lot of trouble cracking the top 25, yes.

Eielson
5/11/2008, 03:32 PM
Considering that Tennessee spent time ranked #1 last year and we had a lot of trouble cracking the top 25, yes.

That was last year, though. Since then they lost to Arkansas, struggled with American, probably should have lost to Butler, and got manhandle by Louisville along with losing Chris Lofton, JaJuan Smith, Duke Crews, and Ramar Smith.

Ash
5/12/2008, 06:58 AM
"Stevie Wonder could see this is where I needed to be,” Maze told the Knoxville News Sentinel. "They've called me ‘The Solution' here, so you do the equation: What better place could I be?”

Maze quote from the DOK this morning.